We are not supposed to tolerate every thing libs

we are not supposed to tolerate every thing libs

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/420094/left-and-discriminating-tolerance-fred-bauer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nazbols should take over and kill both

There should be a version about Hitler kicking Popperstein in his patootie.

>google "Karl Popper"
>go to wikipedia page
>"All of Karl Popper's grandparents were Jewish..."

>the mental gymnastics in that picture
Only (((they))) could do this.

>Authoritarians just magically take over because people are stupid
>No it's not because of several reasons that stretch back to over 20 years.
But no, Trump is literally Hitler and will throw undesirables in gaschambers or something.

This is retarded on several levels. First off what defines "intolerance"? Jobs can fire employees for saying negative things about the company, are they "intolerant"?

Second off your saying if nazis got a platform then the policies of a nation will then reflect nazi positions, there's a critical middle step that you completely avoided called getting a majority, hell pro life was a reaction to abortion, why can't there be a reaction to nazis?

Lastly this train of thought is nothing more then a political weapon to be used whenever seen fit. Because a group is seen as a subjective feature, it gives you the right to silence that group and castrate them. With that logic I could call communists "intolerant" for the actions of gulag, and therefore state that any sign of communism means that you can ignore their comments and call them retarded.

Go fuck yourself.

At this point was it even a little bit of a surprise?

No mentioning of the fact ,that Nazism was in large parts only able to garner widespread support in German society ,due to the violent far left and communist mobs roaming the streets of Weimar Germany. Maybe we should start first with opposing islamists and communists in order to keep society stable instead of these numerous white racists and nazis, that seemingly pop out everywhere where white people dare to object to the actions of poor minority groups.

Make the same drawing with Muslims. Same story.

So one shouldn't tolerate islam?
ok

perfect

Maybe tolerance is fine and all but makes shitty philosophical foundation for a political ideology. Maybe you should come up with something better.

>state that any sign of communism means that you can ignore their comments and call them retarded.
But I do this already.

Can you do a commie version of it please?

Not my edit, sorry

Yeah so fuck you lefties, and trying to start a communist revolution.

Nice job.

I'm glad you're admitting to be a Marxist OP
nationalreview.com/article/420094/left-and-discriminating-tolerance-fred-bauer

Confucius say, Never trust a Carl with a "K".

>A fucking retard (mis)quoting Popper

>In this formulation, I do not imply, for instance, that we should always suppress the utterance of intolerant philosophies; as long as we can counter them by rational argument and keep them in check by public opinion, suppression would certainly be unwise. But we should claim the right to suppress them if necessary even by force; for it may easily turn out that they are not prepared to meet us on the level of rational argument, but begin by denouncing all argument; they may forbid their followers to listen to rational argument, because it is deceptive, and teach them to answer arguments by the use of their fists or pistols. We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant.

In other words, intolerance is at the level of discourse, not force. Unless the intolerant - the enemies of the open society - use force. Then the force is required.