Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi thread

Jesus christ childhood friends never win do they.

All girls are best but damn is cat cute

Cmon man, it was obvious cat would win. Ox needed more moments to compete.

MC is a shit. Of course he wouldn't pick best girl

I know and I prefer cat but childhood friends are always completely BTFO its never an "kind rejection". It always seems like they are added just to suffer.

I want him to pick all of them even if it's not that kinda story

At least she tried.

Sadly most romance almost require the new girl to win in waifu wars. It's mostly a formula at this point.

>childhood friend
>always been with you
>loyal
>kind
>completely loves you
How could you say no to this? Why would you?

Cat will win, but dog is objectively best and cat wouldn't have a chance if she were in the running.

I too like dog a lot.

I'm going to ship Ox even though I think Cat will win. MC hasn't shown any real love interest in Cat, it's mostly kissing her because he was curious. He treats her more like a little sister than a lover. However Cat is wet around him.

I also prefer Onee-Chan types over Imouto types.

And she's older than him, too.

All the cuter.

Is her being childhood friend her only trait that makes you root for her? What a shallow shit you are.

She is boring

I could say that she isn't and say that the main girl is boring, it's all a matter of perspective.

Her chest is also quite large.

>tfw no manga where the childhood friend goes full yandere and takes out the competition

Yes they do?

Hiromi a SHIT

Because she doesn't have anything going for her that the others don't. Also, her dynamic with the MC is rather boring and all the other girls have better designs.

You are dense than even fucking Natsuru. Or in denial. Either way, that's almost impressive.

Because she's good, but Cat is better

She's a 10/10, but cat's an 11/10

Man, I hope this manga getting an anime soon
They have enough material for one season if they don't rush anything
Just end it at chapter 17-18 and it's perfect

I think her relationship with him is the least gimmicky, that and I like her personality the best.

Even so I still think this manga is a disappointment overall. regardless of who's winning.

I'd love an anime, but they'd have to do an original ending if they made one now since practically no plot threads have been resolved yet.

Maybe, but I rooted for Orihime and Hinata, and they both won.

I lost in TWGOK and Ichigo 100 % though. Although the Chihiro ending was kind of obvious. In Ichigo 100 % I still think wrong girl won.

there is no way to compete with this

>Orihime and Hinata
Both were obvious winners.

Cat => Dog > Weasel > Ox > Older Dog > Minor Characters > Imouto Rat

It's cuz she doesn't cover her shit with dirt when she goes

Weasel's a guy.

Your point?

Yes, and?

Puppy >= Cat > Dog > Ox > Imouto > Tiger > Rabbit

I won't even argue this, anything that has cats and dogs high is great taste in my opinion