Myeshia Johnson accused the US president of struggling to remember her husband's name

>Myeshia Johnson accused the US president of struggling to remember her husband's name.

www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41726572

So y’all respecting a leader who directly makes the widows of dead soldiers cry?

Explain this to me

another plausible story in the drumpf is a total idiot narrative box

wow holy shit. he's sure to get impeached any day now

Your president is the biggest liar in the world. His cult believes in him solely on faith, conspiracies and hate.

>y’all
more like
>WE

>y’all

You know that conversation is recorded—as are all Presidential phone chats. He’s letting them bury themselves without having to play the actual conversation and ridicule a widow. Shameful how the media keeps trying to use this poor, illiterate woman of color.

>Canada projecting this hard.
When's the next time you have a wildfire fought by imported niggers again?

I'm surprised she hasn't used the #MeToo yet

At least we've never seen our president crying like a little bitch.

GO AWAY, BATIN

have normal people names and it wouldn't be a problem

>leftists bombard you with bullshit reasons for why you should feel sad and oppressed
>begin to feel sad and oppressed

wow, its almost like they plan to do it

He was a nigger regardless so no one cares.

>(((y'all)))
get saged nigger

No one cares.
We all saw the video taped call. It’s nothing like she’s trying to make it.
Liar liar pants on fire.

There were 3 other calls made that day, you know. The only person "complaining" about the call is close friends with an anti-Trump democrat congress women hell bent on bringing down everything Trump stands for so if you can't see the BIG picture here then you're dumb.

Using BBC as a credible and completely unbias news-source. They were turned a very long time ago, prominantly left-wing in 100% of all they choose to wave their magic wand of spin over. Jog on mate

>Myeshia
>La David
lel

She's winning though.

Maybe if he didn't have a nigger name it'd be easier to remember

Y’all hush now, and I ain’t no nigger, I’m just from the south and even I think it’s fucked up to make a woman cry, let alone one who just lost her husband.

>world-africa
WE

>Johnson

Stupid black

>y’all
nigger detected

with a bang! bang! bannng! #sorrylasttime

Details emerging that ladavid was working with Muslim insurgents and caused the deaths in the first place

He had a stupid "black" name.

Wait was that the problem here, he didn't insult her or act rude he just forgot a name?

Who cares about this fucking guy anyway? 4 people die and all we talk about is the goddamn nigger who was literally a desk clerk

>y'all
Get out nigger

He got what was coming to him for serving in the armies of Mystery Babylon and fighting Zionists wars for Israel.

Most people join the military to shoot 3rd world people, well in this case he lost. That or for the gibs... He still lost.

>t. nigger

What's the first name faggot?

When did y’all become nigger speak, there ain’t one nigger in my home town but we all say y’all

La David

not anyone's fault but your own for your retarded jigaboo names. Also your husband *big wheelie* ran away

Point exactly

yes, give that girl a gorilion dollars and see how she spends it on unnecessary nignog blingbling shit in under a year.

i seriously never understood that sor of mentality.

Yankee scum

>laughing_emoji 100_emoji 100_emoji

>y’all
nIGGER

*t

It's for her keedz college tuition. Where the fuck is this nigress sending them to school? The ISS?

>y’all

And yours sucks mudslime cock.

>y'all

Das a lotta rims, weave, drank, and gold teefs bruh sheeeeit

Why create a scholarship for a dead man, especially a deserter found more than a mile from the ambush site?

oh, ok. now i wonder how this will play out.
>Where the fuck is this nigress sending them to school? The ISS?
spacekangz

It's fo da keedz

that was with a different widow you fucking idiot

>aeronautical niggas

desu anyone would have trouble remembering Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar

Howdy, y’all

La David Johnson

Sure it was, meme flag faggot.

LeDeadnig

I hope people in a position of power do all they can to stop the family from benefitting from a literal deserter dying. They should be shunned for generations until one of them can break the stigma themselves.

Kill traitors before your enemies.

Nigger killed in niger
Poetic

wait I mixed them up, it was LTC L'Carpetron Dookmarriot

Checked. Yeah, this is to obscure the fact this nigger ran off in the heat of battle and deserted his post and that caused the others to die. Mefia gets to stand on the corpse of a dead nigger soldier and preach about how awful Trump is.

that cringe tho.

The colors they used are hideous, looks like two massive septic wounds from a distance.

La DJ, whatever.

Idiot.. his name was SSgt D'Glester Hardunkinchud

She's a nigger.

>y’all

Fuck off nigger.

I love how they are propping him up as a special forces operative, when in reality he was a mechanic that was attached to a special forces unit. Wasn't he found over a mile away as well?

Y’all need to come down to Texas for once in your lives.

Trump could have just tweeted a respond saying that he was sorry that she took his call the wrong way, and thank her husband for his sacrifice. Simple and classy way to end this.....but nope. Trump basically attacked a widow of a soldier was just died serving his country. He really should just stop fucking tweeting.

And our Prime Minister is an even bigger liar. His cult believes in him solely on his virtue signalling, puppet hugging, public displays of fake crying and overall faggotry.

This

What's the over-under on La David being a nigger Bergdhal?

>Explain this to me
www.gofundme.com

Niggers are so narcissistic.

Everyone's already questioning the left's sudden and convenient love for the Troops.

Everyone's is completely aware that the dems are just using this to attack Trump. Their entire platform can change overnight depending on Trump tweet.

Fuck them dead crackers nomesane? He be black.

That'll buy a lot of grape drank and Hennessey for the visitation no doubt.

y'alls a nigger

Yep.

>Details emerging that ladavid was working with Muslim insurgents and caused the deaths in the first place

LOL, if that EVER comes out I will shit my pants as that will create a racial divide in the US like we haven't seen in a long, long, time.

You just KNOW the black widow and her Congresswoman friend Wilson (who was hawking the campaign that her husband died working on) will not believe ONE word of that narrative and will call anyone who claims that to be the truth to be a "racist".

That would be a major shitstorm if it was true, but good luck with that.

When has any left-leaning politician in the last decade personally attacked individual troops or their families?

Well, there was Benghazi, but I guess that wasn't "personally"

To be honest it was probably a mixture of cultural/linguistic misunderstanding with the President calling him "David" instead of "La"; her misinterpreting of his statement "He knew what he was getting into when he signed up." and the conspiring, crazy congress-critter eavesdropping in the corner.

So the kike media has gone from Russia and something else I forgot to some nigger who is sad.

im glad this stupid nigger's kid is dead

Yes, it’s called reporting

fucking niggers again

fuck off with your click bait, sage im optioms field to slide away shill threads

shills

>slide

I’m right here, nigger

>a leader

Our government employees are not "leaders" they're public servants. If you want a leader move to a country with a monarchy or dictatorship.

>struggling to remember her husband's name

Most niggers can't even pronounce or spell their own names because they're ridiculous made up gibberish or clicks and whistles. That's why they have "street" names like D Block, Money Grip, Chubs, or the words "big" or "little" followed by the first initial of their gibberish name.

>directly makes the widows of dead soldiers cry

First of all, show me where in the President's job description (Article II of the Constitution) it says his job is to pat monkeys on the head and give them a fucking banana.

Second, if Trump makes niggers and faggots like you cry, I know he's doing God's work.

You see no flaws in Trumps character exemplified by this incident?

don't care about nigger feelings

Nope.

If she had been a white lady and Johnson a white man?

She wouldn't be an ungrateful nigger trying to raise a million dollars to send her kids to college.