Danganronpa 3

Will she live for another week?

>Literally named a Chiaki pic 'mastermind'

Get out.

Explain why she's suddenly smiling then.

I knew this was coming after the last episode, everybody knows she is going to be something really important close to the end, I just don't wanna for them to pull this shit out of the ass and say that she is the mastermind, but it's not impossible.

>There are people who unironically believe Junko isn't the final boss

Will she actually do anything this week aside from sulking about some loser she befriended 6 months ago?

Thrusting my hips, etc.

Smiling doesn't actually mean she's the mastermind. It's like you're making something that is small a huge deal. Give me further evidence that she's the mastermind if you want to convince me.

Can't wait for my boy Munakata to kill everyone, collect their loot and become the Ultimate RPG protagonist

No, her and Chisa are gonna get kidnapped by Junko and Mukuro and force Chisa to kill Chiaki.

>Junko hates predictable things
>Ironically she herself is quite predictable.

>"Don't open it, I'll die!"
>"So? Who the hell gives a damn?"

BASED
A
S
E
D

I believe in Monaca's hint about "stage 8". So, no.

>bitch's NG code is being a bitch that she even killed her bf without remorse
>persona became raiden
>juzo's homolust overrided crack addiction
>kirigiri didn't believe that it was a secret exit so juzo might be dead now
Juzo is such a jobber he even lost to junko

I wonder what the how the opening will end when Chiakers dies?

Whats with Junkos big Korosensei smile?

>weedman is still alone outside of the building because togami wouldn't allow him to go in

NANOMACHINES, SON

You'll eat her sweets right?

FF want to destroy RoD who are her friends, so she hacked the system and made them kill each other.
Also the fact that she wasn't the one who killed therapist convinced me more.

She can brainwash you with candy so why the fuck would you do that

And to think Kodaka told us to "watch out" for Munakata. I'm not sure how we could have missed him honestly

Rape is not only morally justified here, it's a moral imperative.

This.

Juzo has become a lot more likeable after this episode. I think his motives are in the right place, he's just like Mondo, is only good for violence. Compared to Munakata and Chisa, he's clearly a better person.

>more likable
>I NEED MUNAKATA'S DICK

>Munakata's design is a DR:AE MC beta design they reused.
>We would have got all the cool weapons he used instead of the hacking gun if they didn't scrap him.

YOU'LL FORGIVE CHISA WHEN SHE'S REVEALED TO BE THE MASTERMIND.

Just when I though Munakata couldn't get any more anime his sword turns out to be a vibroblade. Is he going to grow wings next episode?

Also how fucking dumb is Ruruka? Izayoi had already been addicted to her candy for many, many years at this point, it's guaranteed that he wouldn't have left her to die if she'd said something.

He stopped eating her candies when the game started so the effects wore off.

I don't really agree, I think his motives have been pretty clear from the beginning. Not that I don't like Juzo, I think he's easily one of the most entertaining characters. I whole heartedly believe he will kick everyone before this show is over.

Why do faggots always think that loyalty and friendship between two men is faggotry?

She refused to trust anybody that wasn't actively eating her candy, remember? Blacksmith wasn't eating it anymore.

In the sense that his motives aren't just to be an asshole, but he believes he's doing the right thing. Compared to Munakata, who is just deluded, and Chisa, who hates normies, he seems like the most decent one.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR GIRL RURUKA

>blushed when chisa joked about him liking munakata
sure buddy

>tried to control Juzo
>Couldn't even remotely do it
I'm not even a Juzoboy, but that scene made me laugh when I thought of the pasta.

Juzo, Kyoko, Fedora-kun.

yes

It's a pretty normal response when someone teases you.

I'm pretty sure brainwashing/addiction over the course of 5-10 years doesn't undo in just one day. Also he still tried to protect her multiple times throughout the course of the game, so it's bullshit that he didn't care about her even when he wasn't getting candy.

Candy is a dumb slut that can't trust anybody that she isn't actively mind controlling right this second.

I'm unironically loving his edge.

Most of Sup Forums don't have interactions with other people.

He's jealous of Munakata and Yukizome's relationship and only talks about Munakata. Go figure.

What is this exactly?

>Also the fact that she wasn't the one who killed therapist convinced me more.
?

She said he tried to leave, right?
Maybe he was just going to explore behind the door but she panicked and thought he was going to betray her.

Miracle of the universe

Monaka plays on the exact same console as Nanami. She gets a Game Over screen on stage 8.
So it's believed Nanami will die in episode 8 which is next episode.

Monaca's shitty game scores. People think Chiaki will die in this week's episode because she lost at stage 8.

Is there anyone who can beat Izuru Kamukura?
I'm not talking about Reserve Course Hajime Hinata. I'm not talking about Ultimate Hope Izuru Kumukura. I'm not even talking about Remnants of Despair Izuru Kamukura, either. I'm not even talking about Ultimate Future Izuru Kumukura with full control over Hajime Hinata experience (who is a veteran of Improved Hangman's Gambit, Truth Sword Debates, Crime Manga Writing and Mental Surfing), ninety nine hope shards (which grant him Neural Liberation, Envious Influence, Auto Focus Lightning Flash, Cheat Code, Trance, Delusion, Vocabulary, Charisma and Algorithm) capable of being Ultimate Athlete, Ultimate Serial Killer, Ultimate Breeder, Ultimate Mechanic, Ultimate Martial Artist, Ultimate Soldier, Ultimate Analyst and even Ultimate Princess, supported by Komaeda Nagisa (in the peak of his luck circle, with fully working Junko Hand and full pack of Dr Hope), control of both the Novoselic Kingdom and the Kuzuryu clan, with Chiaki AI and Alter Ego simulated by his mind, four Dark Devas of Destruction guarding him, control over Jabberwack Island and The New World Program, entered You've Got That Wrong Mode, shooting Future Bullets on everybody and solved Final Death Room so he can use Octagon just from camera angle. I'm Talking about Ultimate Mastermind Izuru Kumukura, survivor of two killing games, with a perfect understanding of FUTURE, who caused The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History, equipped with Gravel Swimsuit and Bone The Meat On while casting Infinity Unlimited Flame with his Golden Makango, controlling the Despair Disease bugs, able to be interested in boats for full five seconds, wearing the three years old school clothes and protagonist ahoge, with desire to avenge his double dead gamer girl waifu, who can perform everything that normal people couldn't even dream of while being an expert in thousands of fields and billion of abilities and bored from all of that even before he started.

oh look another izurufag

tell me something i dont know on Sup Forums

Naegi and Asahina seem to have gotten quite used to piggybacking everywhere.
Why not add some variety? Princess-carry that manlet, Aoi!

her sweet pussy maybe

If Kyoko figured out that Izayoi died because he swallowed something then why the fuck would she taste his saliva? For all she knows he could have died because the thing he swallowed was poision, and then she'd be dead because she was a retard who tasted poison from a corpse's mouth.

I really love this.

It's Chisa who's carrying him

Because she'd already worked out that it wasn't the thing itself that killed him and whatever it was would've been in such a small quantity it wouldn't do anything anyway.

>I'm not interested in killing anyone, just observing
>except for I set my robot up to go on a murderous rampage if someone fucks with it teehee
Literally nothing about this anime makes any sense anymore, not even from the retarded characters' own retarded logic.

Well apparently you didn't know this has been posted before.

Yeah, Juzo's pretty okay. He's really not that bright, and only good for muscle and loyalty. He's loyal to Munakata to the end, shame that Munakata went nutty.

>everywhere
I'm actually surprised Aoi remembered he's forbidden to run only in corridors. She's the kind of person who forgets details.

>Asahina flustered over being embraced from behind
Good to know time and the world ending haven't made Asahina any less cute. I feel that could have been a scene at the anime, Naegi drapes his arms over her neck, she freaks out and asks him to hold her shoulders instead
Wonder if she still feels embarrassed from being seen with her hair down.

Could anyone post the pasta? I think I'm about to become Juzoboy after last episode.

Because it's actually Chisa.

>Chisa
Worse than KiriJunko.

She just wanted to kiss a man. Naegi won't do it, so a dead guy is her easiest target.

>princess carry
Yes, I want this.

She helped create the Neo world that was used to save RoD.

Im so glad they kept Junko funny.

You just set a flag for later.
>Game is over
>People pursuing the perpetrator
>Asahina assumes piggyback riding position
>Naegi tells her that is not necessary anymore
>Asahina blushes profusely

>no izuru this episode
why is it allowed

She might've figure that the poison only works in large doses. A sample wouldn't be enough to kill her.

Imb4 Kirigiris KG code is people entering the building

Ruruka is the only character left with no real significance to the main plot, right? She's bound to be the next target for the killer if our boy doesn't kill her first.

Then again, the whole Class 76 subplot would be pretty pointless with all of them dying. Would be a waste of perfectly good tits too.

>Naegi almost told the truth about Aoi's brother
I wonder how she'll react if he ever tells her.

Me too, friend. Beware a man with nothing to lose

Kyoko already has dibs.

I'm betting her code is nothing, which is why she was hesitant to reveal it. Would be suspicious as fuck.

Why did Miayabot call Munataka new FF member?

I was fine with this weeks Future being a bit slow.

People need to realize that its actually one show disguised as two so having a breather after the Student Council episode is fine.

His face is obviously different and his clothes are torn. Miaya (or Monaca) probably registered all their data beforehand.

>Kirigiri and Animator reach the both of them
>See Asahina princess-carrying Naegi because she was tired of piggybacking

I just finished AE and the character designs lend themselves to 3D surprisingly well. Cutscenes were well directed as well.

Why the fuck didn't he tell her before all this bullshit?

Kirigiri needs her turn with the hopelet. She's got some fresh baggage to deal with.

I think it was implied she's been told. She sounded kinda sad when talking about how good of a brother Naegi is.

I think she knows, she looks to the side all melancholic and Naegi goes "Oh right... Your brother was..."

Shame the game is mediocre in all gameplay aspects. Worst offender is the stop and go pace, freezing the game for short cutscenes so that enemies can enter or some kid can run away, things that could be done outside of cutscenes.

A lot of shit happened this episode even if it was slow paced.

She clearly already knows.

How did you get spoiled on every single trial outcome? Did you just read the wiki or something?

Did he even know about that, though? I don't remember Cumaru telling him about it and she never got in contact with him apart from that one time in the tower and that future episode.

I have another power instead...

>I don't remember Cumaru telling him about it and she never got in contact with him apart from that one time in the tower and that future episode.
So you're saying it's not possible for them to have talked between the events of AE and 2, or between 2 and 3?

Did you not watch this episode? Naegi was clearly about to tell her.

Best and purest waifu

You kidding me? After this, Hina is going to ask for payback and Naegi will have to carry her everywhere.
And goes weak-kneed from feeling the Asahinas on his back, forcing him to princess-carry her.