Buyfag thread

Read the guide: buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yenpress/status/770513280783753216
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-1354&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=spice and wolf$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
youtube.com/watch?v=w1cgDLEysGg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RiP3E6WYkoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IS THAT THE MEAT GENERAL!?

colours when???

GIVE ME TIDDIES

O...O-Oh my

Posting this again because Albedo hype

Hurry up and get your Holo Bible before they run out!

where do I get a figurine or literally any merch of Kiruko Otanashi

This thread needs some pork.

Fuck off fatslut the best girl needs attention.

>before they run out
They're going to do a second print: twitter.com/yenpress/status/770513280783753216

This isn't going to be rare in the slightest.

Who's getting this and hates/knows nothing about the show?

>curious what the fig is
>it's a fig of meat
disgusting

For what purpose? As unconfortable as reading an encyclopedia.

>Needing to know anything about TLR
MC just falls over girls in very creative way making for some incredibly arousing panels: the manga

what are you doing with your life not knowing about Torabuuru?

wéw lád

where is this boner toner from

>not knowing the bible of ecchi harem

The original anime came out eight years ago. Not everyone keeps up with old ecchi. It's like criticizing someone for not watching Love Hina or Heaven's Lost Property.

Face it, user. You're becoming a Christmas Cake. You're better off telling him to get off your lawn.

but it looks terrible.

Shokugeki no Soma

Got some character merch in today.

My first preorder for next year. I hope we get Alice too

Is left a version of Arturia or just another clone like Nero?

It's Lancer Alter.

Sounds like you're using him as an excuse because you're a newfag in ecchi anime. Believe me, that show is still fucking popular in Japan, whether you like it or not. Old? So what? The newest sequel was aired just less than 1 year.

What's her identity?

Not that guy but I believe that's Lancer Arturia (Alter?,) who wields Rhongomyniad.

I told you her name, go google it.

>those eyes
>that ass
>terrible

Okay friend

You must have an odd definition of popular

Her face looks smooshed. Like someone fucked with the aspect ratio. I'll give you the ass, though.

>newfag in ecchi anime
>implying ecchi anime is worth watching
Not everyone watches anime with their peepee, user.

Perfect. It's going to such for the LEfags but at least I can prepare my wallet for a second run.

>He won't have the first release
lol

Like smooshed vertically? I attribute it to the fact that she's looking over her shoulder, like her face would stretch a bit at that angle

I know nothing about it, but I'm a guy that buys these mostly for looks.

Who is this again?

>implying that people don't watch anime for ecchi or hentai.
>implying that ecchi anime is worthless just because its ecchi

Keep up with the times, mate.

I made my peace with being a pleb long ago.

You can't be elitist about other people watching what is objectively trash.

She's from that schwarzeskebabthingie show. Don't bother, the majority of the girls are extremely bad despite having some alright designs.

Perhaps is just the hair that throws the whole thing off. It looks greasy and nasty. I never watched Overlord, though, so this is purely about aesthetics. The daki is cute, though.

Her face looks bad and it's being made by Freeing, it's only going to look worse finished.

I can. Ever heard of waifu wars? Those are trash, but people can be elitist all they want. Your argument is invalid

It's from a scene where she is rolling around in bed with a daki, so they definitely got the hair right. Always points for being faithful to the source material.

Can't wait for this one!

I bought a BD player.
Now I finally have an excuse to buy BDs. Fuck.

I may just get her, really not sure. I don't know anything about but I still want it because I like the details with the weaponry, sexiness is a bonus.

I hope they fix her legs and don't fuck up the wings with the paint. Only the latter is likely to happen.

Please you are just going to buy localized shit like the rest of faglords.

Yeah, if they care about the paint she will be great. The legs don't bother me too much (but i hope they will fix that)

Seriously, i dont get this "face looks bad"meme.

I think this face is absolutly fitting for Albedo

It just looks off to me in addition to the other issues I have with the figure.

Life size Ayase getting made in the right most pose.

Why would I buy that shit?
Obviously going for nip BD for all those delicious tokuten.
My wallet will cry.

It's not the face itself that looks bad, it's the angle it's at. The way she's turning her head just looks really unnatural, her arm looks really weird too. That's not to say the face looks great, but it's far from my biggest problem with the figure, and at least isn't much worse than the face on Freeing's regular offerings.

As a fan if both, I believe this is the coolest shit.

What? Not him but TLR is ridiculously popular. It's an iconic series at this point whether you love or hate it.

So, between amiami's normal site and their ebay site, which one tends to be cheaper/faster? Given that they give their prices in dollars on ebay, do they offer a favorable exchange rate? It's difficult to compare directly, since the ebay prices include EMS shipping

Price tag is insane though

>saying an argument is invalid without any evidence.

sure is pleb in here

How many figures do you anons have and do you display them?
Post your rooms

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-1354&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=spice and wolf$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
>is the only figure not Sold Out
>Orders Closed
what the fug
all the holo figures from other websites cost like 10x more except for the Kotobukiya one
suffering

>I have about 60 figures, but I don't keep them all in one room -- they're spread out between the bedroom, living room, and office

didn't mean to greentext :(

Where do people with setups like this keep the boxes? That's my greatest limiting factor.

Once the novelty wears off you will realize how fucking dumb and ugly this is and you will want to sell it off.

user, there are boxes on the top of the shelves. You can see that in the image.

I display the nendo cases but the rest i put in my loft.

where can i buy magazines like megami but with CHEAP shipping? because what hlj is doing is bullshit. 680 yen magazine 1380 shipping...

2 scales :')

That can't even be half of them though unless his ceiling is twice as high as what we see in the room.

Is that for SAL? Amazon JP will charge around the same amount but use DHL.

>youtube.com/watch?v=w1cgDLEysGg

What an idiot.

>when you werent born a girl to show off tits, you find other ways to get attention

>not the Alter scales
Boring.

Those legs just look way too thin, is it the angle?

How the fuck.
I was just literally wondering if they would make a military uniform nikumi figure after remembering that one mid-ep eye-catch.

yea 1380 for SAL,not registered,and how do i order from amazon jp?

what do you mean how do you order?... amazon jp is the way to go for mags especially if you buy in bulk. i think every item only adds on like 300yen to shipping.

No, skelly legs is one of the few complaints people have for that Albedo right now. They've got me on the fence too.

The Godzilla vs. Eva stuff is cool and all, but none of these are worth $300+

knocked the nail straight on the head, thank you.

>this is the pinnacle of Japanese """comedy"""

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RiP3E6WYkoU

amazon jp is shipping worldvide? :/

Any other jointfags here? How many did you preorder?

>having to keep the boxes

This is so tedious, it takes up so much fucking space when you live alone in the sort of shitty flat you can get on a single income

If skelly legs have you on the fence then get superior asstastic Albaedo

Not everything is but books/dvds are. and some figures. Select AmazonGlobal Eligible in the search options to see what does ship worldwide.

>23k yen
Someone please convince me not to get them

but can you build them?

Are they cast-offable?

Yes. Prefer with their outfits though

>Superior
>Weird face
>Blobby hair and wings
>Raunchy trash
The only thing superior thing is the daki.

I can afford them but I'm still not sure. They're just a little too simple for the price and I like the white one's design more than black. The style is fantastic though.

The dresses are nicely detailed though, and they frankly look beautiful

I mean, I've built every FAG so far, so yes?