Professor Tweets That White People Should “Commit Mass Suicide”

conservativetribune.com/professor-tweets-white-suicide/

This communist cocksucker has made his Twitter private. However, an essay of his was recently published here. The comments are open.

insidehighered.com/views/2017/10/23/claiming-academics-arent-engaging-public-wrongheaded-essay

I'm sad that this isn't even a surprise anymore

Some faggot brainwashing cuck says dumb shit huge surprise

Please PLEASE as long as it isn't from my former university (University of Pennsylvania). We've suffered enough. No more idiots in the press, please.

(((Professor)))

He should practice what he preaches.

He should lead by example.

he surely knows exactly what he's doing by posting something like that. same as george ciccariello-maher at drexel, they're doing it for the media attention

That fucking chin. This guy has some Jew or Anglo in him for sure.

he's not wrong

Oughtn't he lead by example?

>Claiming that academics are failing to engage with the general public is intellectual laziness at best and anti-intellectual posturing at worst,
>anti-intellectual posturing at worst
There is litearlly nothing wrong with anti-intellectualism. Intelectual != intelligent. Also, he purpose of academia isn't rejoicing the smell of your own farts. Every humanities departament that fails to understand that, should be defunded.
>t. academic

Also, report the fucker on his Uni without mentioning the race angle, citing concerns over mental health of students
>is an authority figure
>depressed students could be reading his social media
>advocates suicide

>political theologist

I guess liberalism is a religion now?

>advocates suicide

If we do this, he will absolutely be fired. Fantastic idea.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE quit it with the anti-Semitism. He doesn't even look Jewish.

Alright he can start with himself

Wait a second. Is he a Jew?

I don’t care if he is white or Jewish. He is advocating student suicide. He needs to go.

here's your (((you)))
SAGE

>report the fucker on his Uni without mentioning the race angle, citing concerns over mental health of students
this

Hitler tried to help but you hate him now... :/

this kike should start with himself

But how iz da gibsmedatz finna continue?
Do dey ass want Zimbabwe 8.0?

Serious question: why is he so stupid?

I partially agree with him. If you are a self-hating white person suicide is the only logical consequence. Of course "white" people who hate themselves enough to celebrate the idea of white genocide are exempt from having to kill themselves though.

>doesn't look jewish
dude, what? that is a middle eastern face but paler. he looks like the happy merchant.

lets start with him

So will (((he))) start by killing himself?

>balding
>beard
>glasses

Why do these dudes all look the same? Is their looks fueling their suicidal nihilism?