Which was the better Eva ending?

Which was the better Eva ending?

strawpoll.me/10930274

>the best

They both occur at the same time you mong

So?

Obviously EoE, it gets all the same stuff across but with an actual budget. The series' ending was rushed with zero money and it shows. The only thing the series ending has going for it is the SoL parody.

this ending

holy shit

EoE, though it's difficult to accurately compare the two given all of the differences in their production. At the very least, you can say that EoE was a better representation of both the physical and metaphysical consequences of what happened during Instrumentality.

I disagree. There were some incompatible differences, but it's been too long since I last watched Eva so I don't remember them.

You can't really compare them. EoE concluded the plot of the show, but the tv ending was more emotionally satisfying.

>You can't really compare them. EoE concluded the plot of the show, but the tv ending was more emotionally satisfying.
user you just did compare them.

I'm saying they served different purposes

>people like the ending where Shinji chokes out Asuka

You fucking cucks.

Fuck off with your shitty meme.

So you just see which did it better a which pushed more of your triggers. Art can deliver all kinds of responses: emotional, intelectual, aesthetic etc. Just figure out which did more of those, in a more positive way and to a higher degree.

>tfw Blu Ray torrent with EoE is almost done after a week

What kind of fucking internet do you have user? Jesus christ.

Gendo acted as one of Shinji's guides in the TV ending but completely disappeared after Yui ate him in EoE.

That was a tricky one, because anyone who prefers the end of evangelion ending is obviously a retard who needs things spoonfed to him, but I do like watching Asuka get strangled.

Well if I could pick just one ending, I would say the tv ending because it had so much emotional resonance. I actually teared up when Shinji said he could learn to love himself. It leaves a lot of plot questions unanswered but in my opinion that doesn't matter much.

>It leaves a lot of plot questions unanswered if you literally don't possess a brain

>This is how the rebuilds will end

>Shinji
>worthy of happiness

That was the gendo of shinjis mind
Did you even understand Eva? The point was that all humans deserve happiness, even with all their flaws.

He's right though. If you got all that shit about the history of Lilith, Adam, and what exactly went down during Second Impact on the first viewing without googling anything you're a fucking mind reader. I'd hesitate to say it's even possible with only the information given in the show.

Asuka is such shit, I hate her and I hate her fanbase.

The series had more blatant exposition.

>Congratulations!
or
>The world ended and nothing they did mattered anyway

They're both shit.

This

>I'd hesitate to say it's even possible with only the information given in the show.
It isn't. The entire thing is just one huge retcon and you fuckers are falling for it.

Kill yourself you underaged edgelord.

seeYou have absolutely no taste whatsoever.

It's hard to compare them because they were both great in different ways. The TV ending was a bit more personal and understated but the grand abstraction and scale of EoE gave a great sense of climax.

in what world is the end of eva ending spoonfeeding?

Fuck off Asukafag autist.

Please, Asukafags for years have always confused me how they could like her so much. Misato and Rei are leagues better than her.

This.

They're both great but I like EoE better because the instrumentality sequence is brilliant.

EoE has a better visual spectacle as you get to see instrumentality go nuts with some cool visuals, but the internal struggle of shinji's mind is interesting as well.

The problem is that it's hard to contextualize the TV ending without seeing EoE first. I'd say, ideally, they go hand in hand, rather than opposed to each other. They fit pretty well together.

Your confusion is only testament to your lack of taste.

you do realise both are the same right?
the shinji from the shows end is the shinji on those peoples minds as he leaves instrumentality.

Anyone with taste would see Misato is the best girl.

you didnt get it didnt you?

You need a spoon with regurgitated stuff to understand stuff?

this

But she's used goods.

>you fuckers
Why would you include me in that if I just admitted that the show doesn't include all that information?

>implying Askua isn't

This is some real shit tier bait, faggot.

>asukafags are this deep in denial
sad!

Prove it.

Now you just sound like a Kaworufag pretending to be a Misatofag.

The only girl I even remotely liked in Evangelion was the cute bridge girl who turned out to be a lesbian with the hots for the scientist
frankly speaking she wasn't even onscreen for most of the time, she just seemed like someone who actually had her shit together unlike the entire rest of the cast

She has only been with one man and the one she still loves, that is best girl.

Nah, you aren't Kaji. She can't be best girl.

>has casual sex
>best girl
Kek.

>Kek.

Fuck off, Sup Forums faggot.

kaworufags are just fags plain and simple, and a fag I am not

>implying

Manga ending.

Best ending? There's only one ending, episode 25 and 26 happened in the middle of EoE, right before the live action part to be exact.

Not yours obviously.

You probably think the Babadook had subtle symbolism, honestly. People prefer to think they are intelligent, rather than that what they have seen is simple to unravel. This does not jive with reality of course, but your ego won't let you see the truth.

Can't wait till the final Rebuild movie flops and ends this franchise for good.

It's beyond saving.

The franchise carries on in other forms.

>He will never see Rei and Asuka stare enviously at their mother's breasts.

She's 14, shes not supposed to be stacked

Yeah, and? Do you have a point or do you just go around saying useless tidbits of information with no context as to why you are conveying them?

>this has been a post on the imageboard known as Sup Forums.

>Babadook
now that's taking it too far

I have never not disliked a single thing Whedon has been involved with

Well, as fun as making fun of your taste would be, you don't have to mindlessly defend your senpai's movie, because no one named Whedon had anything to do with that movie, judging by the wikipedia.

They are happening at the same time.

>ends this franchise for good
Do you really think that? It's obvious they're gonna milk the franchise using the 'new' canon.

>no one named Whedon had anything to do with that movie
what the fuck? I could have sworn he wrote that. I need to go to sleep.

>"When Amelia tries to strangle him, he lovingly caresses her face, giving her strength to fight the Babadook and expel it from her body."

You son of a bitch.

>Do you have a point or do you just go around saying useless tidbits of information with no context as to why you are conveying them?

Well this is an evangelion thread after all

And somehow this prevents pedantic assholes from discerning which they liked better.

> no option for manga ending

Don't like the snow is healing motif?

I didn't add any fan fiction options.

Both have strong messages and 10/10 writing but EoE is visually astonishing. My vote goes to EoE