Fairy tail thread

Best girl is dead how do you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1xZnb6pelkP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ignore girl
>Creeped out at how much she likes being around you
>Notice she actually is cute and has a nice body
>Promise to take her feelings seriously
>She dies
>"JUVVVVIAAAA"
>Get angry and kick some ass
>Go back to the status quo when she is eventually revived

Hiro doesn't have the balls to kill Juvia and not bring her back.

Why doesn't the bad guy just put the idiot collar back on him? It doesn't seem to strain him in any way and he can do it to people with infinite magic like Mavis without trying.

People don't die in Fairy Tail

Yeah just like he didn't kill Musica's waifu in Rave.

You notice he doesn't have his edgy darkness on him anymore? Juvia is literally keeping his edge away by being inside of him forever.

She is gone m8

i want her to be bullshitted revived i already miss her

Everybody dies in Fairy Tail, the problem is that everyone who dies also comes back from the dead all the fucking time
Not even old age can keep characters away, it's only a matter of time before Ultear becomes permanently young again through some bullshit turns of event, Mashima already started to hint at it
I give it a maximum of 10 chapters before Juvia comes back, even though she should stay goddamn dead

lmao you speak as if 90% of Sup Forums read this garbage

I don't know what it is, and I'm not even into loli, but Wendy and her lolibutt are the first thing I think about whenever I think of this manga. I can't help but wonder what it must smell like. Sometimes when reading this retarded shit and Wendy appears, I just sort of zone out on the rest of the inane chapter and stare at whatever short skirt she's in and think about what she'd do if a guy just yanked it up and started sniffing her butt.

Anyone relate?

The delegates, Donald. Give them to me, I want to touch them

Is there any main character left who hasn't "died" at this point?

vocaroo.com/i/s1xZnb6pelkP

is there even any character in fairy tail that can defeat him in this form?

>killing side characters
Eh , call me if they kill Natsu/Lucy

The delegates

>Best girl is dead
HOLY FUCK! THEY KILLED ERZA!?

He was extremely edgy at last scene

Will we see flashback of what happened back there between Spirit King and Tartaros?

Natsu is like Potter to Voldemort.

>The only thing I wanted in this manga was Gray and Juvia being together
>Mashima has taken that from me

What is Gajeel

Fuck off, Sup Forums

>Boring Mary Sue
>Best anything
No.

>red head
>ever a best girl
No

Do people really think she's dead? You can count on one finger the number of people that died outside of a flashback and never showed up again alive.

Then this is the good time to increase it.

I have returned, Donald. It has been 500 years, I hope you're prepared

Mard Geer v Natsu after Igneel appear was bs

No I fucking can't relate, I really hate faggots like you who are so obnoxious about their fetishes. It's like faggots who have to tell me they like cock in the ass instead of just doing their own thing.

It's like you want attention for your fetish or something, and it's really annoying. I like loli myself too, although I'm not specifically a lolicon, but people like you are just fucking annoying.

H-HE'S FAST

Can anyone defeat gray(ted) in his newly awakened [Delegates] form?

Hand over the bag Sigetchi

I mean, Mard Geer is being cool the whole battle, practically unscratched before dragon force and ice devil slayer. The same thing can be said to most of FT battle.

Ha-Hayai

Fairy Tails becomes "Fetishes the manga".

>Skelegates

>Obsessed sex offender girl is in his blood
>Penis get's erect when blood flows to the penis
>Mfw Fairy Tail doesn't have enough fans to a doujin about that to be made.

>Gray getsa boner
>Juvia stops it

Gray probably has a counter for it now, the real question is what asspull it will be