What are your solutions to solve americas beetus and obesity epidemic?

what are your solutions to solve americas beetus and obesity epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/cbsnews.com/news/heart-attack-grill-spokesperson-dies-from-heart-attack-owner-says
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/why-being-overweight-means-you-live-longer-the-way-scientists-twist-the-facts-10158229.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will solve itself if we leave it alone

780 calories isn't that bad

StfU about it, it's spic and nigger removal .

>113 grams of sugar

A challenger appears

When we accept that bullying and fatshaming are things that are necessary for our society.
There's nothing wrong with having that shake. Issue come from when you have one of those a day with your 2 cheese burgers, fries and large soda that you refill 3 times.

Nope, I'm sure that's photoshopped

Tax fat people more.

It's not

wat

The only things that matter are total number of calories and protein. If someone drank that shake but consumed a high protein diet for the rest of the day, they'd be fine

how the fuck do people even drink this shit?

>tfw had to look it up

>A full day worth of calories
>quarter of kilogram worth of sugar
>Probably no more than $7.95
I am so jealous of American prosperity

why? you have restaurants that take pride in killing people

>not drinking milkshakes during bulking season

>sin city has a restaurant that serves disgustingly fattening food and serves people free food if they weigh over 350lbs (160 kg) as a public fucking circus

gee, what a shocker

most americans find that conceptually abhorrent

Ban guns and start a race war.

At the end, there will only be super fit people left.

Harvest the morbidly obese for their blubber and cure the energy crisis.

The owner of this restaurant has plainly stated that the goal of this establishment is to actively hasten the death of morbidly obese subhuman garbage. Don't hate on the man's business. He's doing us a great service and deserves our utmost respect, if not a medal.

these guys have little syringes for taking shots of liquor. 10/10 I go any time I'm in vegas.

oh yea, if you don't finish a fucking pr0nstar midget will whip you with a leather belt. also the whole time there is an infinite loop of a dude dying from a heart attack after eating here.

this is called american exceptionalism, step it up leaf

They make it because you buy it.

Oh yeah, like you believe Michael O'Leary when he says that he's considering putting coin slots on the Ryanair airplane toilet doors and installing standing airplane seats to fit more passengers in.

And he says the real point is just to make money:

unv.is/cbsnews.com/news/heart-attack-grill-spokesperson-dies-from-heart-attack-owner-says
>"I'm here to tell you straight up that I'm here to make a buck," Basso told CBS This Morning last February. "Anything that's legal that you want to eat or drink that's fun, that enriches your life at the moment, I will sell it to you. If I could put danger back into hamburgers, all the better."

exponential federal taxes per percentage of bodyweight that is fat over 12%

gulags for people over 250 lbs

it has 38g of protein which means thats actually pretty healthy shake to have post spin class
you need to refuel and intake nutrients after working out!

>also the whole time there is an infinite loop of a dude dying from a heart attack after eating here.
Wat

it's like a 15 minute news special about a dude eating there daily and dying.

Switch to communism.

>780 calories
>113 grams of sugar
Even so, I want to buy this.

Free refills are retarded, only drink that should have that is water.

are you retarded?

amerifats everybody.
over 100 grams of sugar dont matter.

Of course he wants to make money, but he acknowledges that he's intentionally trying to get these fat fucks to put themselves in more danger, and he didn't give a fuck when that fat shit spokesman died of a heart attack. The man clearly despises fat people. He's just particularly fond of the fact that these fat turds are willing to give him absorbent amounts of money to literally kill themselves.

Tax the shit out of sugar, end corn subsidies.

What about tea? It doesn’t need sweetener and can be iced to make a refreshing beverage.

I have the Cinnamon Toast Crunch shake for breakfast a few times a week and I'm not fat at all. 6'3" 250. It's not about calories or sugar.

stop pushing universal healthcare and gas the fatties

it's shockingly low calorie considering the toppings

it doesnt matter when youre drinking a fucking cinnamon toast milkshake. What shit head takes a sip of that diabetes and thinks its healthy or thinks its an alternative to a normal milkshake.

that's what I was going to say, unsweet ice tea is a good drink for free refills because its inexpensive and not loaded with sugar

That looks fucking delicious.

t. Skeleton

Just tax the fatfucks.

Sure, as long as it has no sugar added. Not saying sugar is the devil and should be outright banned, but it's much too ubiquitous nowadays.

Eat more fat, eat less sugar.

If it tastes sweet, spit it out. Your body will thank you.

Sugar is bad but corn syrup is good typical white boi

>leave it alone
>healthcare
Thing is, it won't be left alone. Best thing to do is profit from their self-inflicted misfortunes.

Who's in favour of a sugar/HFCS tax?

sugar is already tarriffed and the corn industry has the white house by the balls

>113g of sugar
>Taking one of those is like drinking 3.5 coca cola 350ml cans.

Make food more expensive. When any animal has easy access to food, it gets fat.

Why are statists' solutions always involve giving the government more money?

But at least it doesn't have any crustaceans.

easy...no more ebt/food stamps

fucking makes me want to wretch seeing that

This can be resolved by deducting the sugar tax money from the income tax, so you have a net zero tax increase.

Does that happen often?

No, because our government is corrupt and needs to be replaced in its entirety before we worry about the details of a sugar tax.

Kill all fatties.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/why-being-overweight-means-you-live-longer-the-way-scientists-twist-the-facts-10158229.html

Jewish tricks?

Salty calorielets. It's pretty easy for an active man to burn 3000 kilocalories a day. You wouldn't want to do one everyday, but you'd still have room for dinner unless you're a skeleton, manlet, woman or disgustingly lazy.

Get diabetes to act much faster.

good god damn

I don't know why this made me laugh but it did

Just need to red pill the country on the effects of high glycemic index food

Tbh I've been to the heart attack grill once and everything there is fucking delicious. Not to mention I'm pretty sure the creator actually hates fat people so it's pretty based all around. Just don't eat there more than once and you'll be fine.

>6'3"
>250
>Not fat
Either youre on roids or you're lying. I work out five days a week and have been for years and I'm 6'3 210 lbs yet I'm still a little overweight. Don't lie to yourself