What will happen when 1.3 billion Chinese people are allowed to use Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bmvd74/china-meme-face-a-biaoqing-field-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese rangeban

they're fucking idiots. I've talked to one and he didn't even know chinese internet was different than american internet.

The government will find out more about Sup Forums and either (A) put prisoners to work making money off of Sup Forums in some way a la WoW or (B) take it off the Chinese internet.

Why would he know that? I'm sure the government doesn't just tell people they censor the internet.

Lots and lots of chinese dank meme of course
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bmvd74/china-meme-face-a-biaoqing-field-guide

Nah it will be like this:
Is the server in Chink land?
If YES then purge it
If NOT then block it

seems like it would be an open secret. do they only listen to the government sources? I know they kill people for wrong think.

I think they're aware of internet outside china, but they simply don't give a shit because of the firewall, the language barrier and the fact that they already have enough content created by 1.4 billions chinkman to fuck around

chinese government paid for yao mings parents to have a kid. the no defense retard tall ape is the result.

The chinese government would block Sup Forums, it causes other governments headaches. assuming it didn't, We have clue how chinese shitposters would act on Sup Forums in large numbers.

well this was a chinese immigrant in Texas. He was on a computer when I asked him. looked like he was copying a bunch of chinese mp3s

oh yeah if they discover Sup Forums daily thread's "sink the chink", the radical nationalist would flock here in millions. Damn, that would be a sight to behold, a new great meme war, even greater than the election since technically it was a civil war.

see, he's more familiar with his own country internet culture, so there's no reason for him to set out and try to understand other country's.
Also China's internet is really close off, rarely anything got leak unless you know the way inside out.

we shall red pill them, and incite revolution

they would fit in if they spoke english

a lot of small penis pictures in the /hm.

This entire site will become r/asianmasculinuty

Sup Forums actually is not blocked in china and chinese users (mostly college students) post on Sup Forums daily. They use VPNs because they use VPNs for just about everything else including youtube which actually is blocked.

I wouldn't be surprised if they participate or even start those "sink the chinks" threads, a lot of self hatred over there seeing how theyre (at least in urban areas) desperate to forget their own heritage in order to adopt korean japanese and western culture.

t. just got back from china

>KEKEKEKEKEKE REEEEEEEEEEEEE HEHEHEHE LUK MUM I R BISNISMEN NAO HAHAHAHA
>"Mr Tsu, pls, I distrouy yoo tempal for Booze Lee honar"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE MAI MURICAN MINYINS VILL DEFOND MAH
>*pow pow WATAAAAAHHHH*
>HWAAARAAAAAAA
>YOO BEET MI NAO BU JUS U C
>"Hmph, I am no ordinary Wang"

cancer

literally and figurative

My wife is from China and she knew that shit was rigged.

People use VPN's to access the real world in china

all the shit posts about "my rice" in ck. just kiddin nigga.

We get the Poo Pajeets and the Noble Japs to nukepost them for us, just like real life when China stumbles and collapses yet again.

10000000 Theards like:
white Women prefer bcc.

im not saying china's ideal but im pretty sure they dont have any kikes in the upper echelons of their society

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Chinese people aren't tall, stop lying.

leave for chink free image board

Hiroshamoot would need to remove the captcha system (which is blocked in china).

Then we would be spammed relentlessly by bots.

show bob

I'm assuming that only a small portion of would speak English well enough to use the website.

Delete this thread NOW! We can't let the Chinese in here. Don't give people fucking ideaas!!!

Every thread will be screeching about Japan lmao

then it will be foul-chan

They wouldn't be allowed to use it.
If the number of chinese users increased (unlikely), the cn government would start paying attention.

Considering the amount of anti-china content here, the site would be banned by the chinese government in weeks. China never allows their users to access websites with ideas that are not under control of their government (like facebook, twitter, tumblr, blogspot, etc).

The only thing keeping Sup Forums legal there is the fact that not many chinese know about it.

One more thing. You cannot post from China on Sup Forums, even with a vpn. You need a paid account. Trust me, I work in China most of the time and I can't post without one. Just lurk.

Sweden, Britain and Germany will ISP block Sup Forums due to Chinas lack of censorship threatening the regime controlled media narrative

Yes you can. Imbecile.