PUTIN WANTS TO TAX BITCOIN & ICOs

NO PUTIN! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING CRYPTOCURRENCY TO THE AUTISTS NOT LEAVE THEM IN FIAT!
rt.com/business/407631-putin-russia-bitcoin-regulation/

Other urls found in this thread:

bravenewcoin.com/news/36-bitcoin-exchanges-that-are-no-longer-with-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>russia economie is so shit they'll taxe btc
RIP WE DONE GUYS LET'S INVENT OUR OWN MONEY

What blows my mind is that the BTC price doesnt go down when there is bad news like this.
All the BTC holders are like "meh" and it goes up another 5%, no problem.

btc is the dark markets money there is no way it going down. Everything bought on the deep web is bought with btc. At this point the only why for it to go down is government regulation which will happen sooner or later

based, I sold @ 2200 after some profits, then BTC told everyone to hold its beer.

>Open borders with the third world
>No gun rights
>Crumbling infrastructure
>Corrupt government run by oligarchs
>Tax on Bitcoin because it's decentralized and Putin can't control and profit off of it

Why is Russia such a shithole?

He doesnt suck globalist dick.

lel at retards who thought governments would give up control of their national currencies and economies. They are just gonna keep digitalizing the Dolalr, Euro, Yen, Ruble, and so forth while slowly banning crypto exchanges.

Thank you Putin for BTFO these tulip chasers.

You are a retard to not see this coming

Wouldn't taxing bitcoin legitimatize it?

Didn't you get the message with the cryptoRuble? Putin is keeping his vice-like grip on commerce in a smart and practical way.

You can even file a special tax form that lets you keep completely silent about where massive cryptoRuble deposits came from if you pay a 12.5% interest rate.

/sg/ btfo

because he wants to use our own crypto currency

A.K.A. the Ruble.

It's called a fucking bubble. At some point governments will cobfiscate all bitcoins owned by exchanges and make that shit illegal right after they sell the last one of them.

>governments will cobfiscate all bitcoins owned by exchanges
Lower supply, higher demand = higher price.

No government can "ban" bitcoin.

Can decide if your ignorant or just retarded. First, this is a bubble, wikipedia tulip mania. Second, there is no use for cryptos in the real world and there wont ever be outside a few niche random's who make a btc vending machine for giggles. Third, China and Russia (and soon Japan it looks like) have already started banning exchanges. Fourth, as soon as a gov officially "bans" cryptos it means NO retailer will ever use it as payment. Ever. Fifth, why in the world would you think that a government would allow their centrally planned national currency to compete against pajeet's coin? National governments will just continue to digitalize their national currencies and slowly cut out physical cash as Russia, India, and the EU have already begun.

epic bread bros
we all die in the end

Yes, bitcoin is a way to convince whites to destroy the west in exchange for meme money. What will you niggers do with all that fiat money when economic crisis hits?

Gold 1 month salary worth
Silver 12 month salary worth
This + guns & ammunition and water/food/housing outside city

Would have thought you'd jump at the opportunity to fleece a minority for a few shekels.

>buttmad professional hedgefund manager detected

Yeah, I'm sure your gold bar and a handgun will save you from the EU army.

Wallstreet dropped the ball 100% on crypto
Those overpaid faggots are salty as fuck

>the EU army.
Were talking massive collapse, fallout style.
Its true though that the remnants of the military will become the new warlords in the wastelands.

The funniest thing is that they shit on gold/silver and crypto, because they know these more worthwhile assets defeat their whole ponzi scheme, because they can't gamble with OPM.

>russia wants to tax the cybercriminals they harbor
lel
good fucking luck taxing bitcoin. all you have to do is just, monitor all net traffic at all times!

People shit on crypto because it's gambling and a bubble.

>and the stock market isn't

>the rothschilds will allow that to happen

>all you have to do is just, monitor all net traffic at all times!
Russia already monitor their internet just like NSA monitors the west.

tax bitcoin?

good luck with that

>No government can "ban" bitcoin.

they just can crack down on the exchanges -> now your electronic money is worthless.

Member what that one exchange owner stole all them bitcoins and told everyone to go fuck themselves? Capitalism ho!

Stay poor nocoiners.

Victory Memorial in Netanya

Is there a way we can start formulating the argument in defense of bitcoin/exchanges from the angle of "Freedom of Speech", here in the United States, preventing an outright ban?

I mean, after all, it is mathematics, and 1s and 0s, which technically qualifies it as "speech".

You scammers are funny sometimes.

Only retards ever believed Putin was their savior. T

there are quite a few exchanged where people got fucked, one of the biggest was mtgox

bravenewcoin.com/news/36-bitcoin-exchanges-that-are-no-longer-with-us/

Fuck bitcoin.
Get out of the bitcoin bubble while you still can you fucking retards.

There's some precedent for money being speech already. Won't stop a tax.

Fuck yeah time to invest when all the scared autists dump

nice post counting programme faggot, everybody knows you use programmes to count posts on pol and trigger the precise moment to make a post to get a get

>people that unironically liked Putin

It is going to be very revealing about how little they cared about the actual technology and how they just wanted to avoid taxes.

Bitcoin will crash. We'll sooner go back to the gold standard than make Bitcoin a common currency.

What tax could be levied beyond capital gains?

>People don't like to have their money stolen
Really gets the noggin a joggin

bitcoin is degenerate

>ex-KGB
>/ourguy/
How nu.ru

>PUTIN WANTS TO TAX BITCOIN & ICOs

Eh.. I thought it was already taxed under same rules as gold/other metals etc?

ie. you don't pay any until you turn your investment back into currency

>captcha
>ROAD STERLING

Agree, get out of Bitcoin into Stellar, partnership with IBM and Paypal

t. nocoiner

>NO PUTIN! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
hi redit

Indeed, not only is selling drugs on the internet easy money but its multiplying even if you do nothing!!

Its good to work for the government

Coiners puff up their chests so big about central banks and all these various immoral banking practices and love to ramble on about privacy all the time. Just trying to church up the fact that they're as greedy as the central bankers.

Capital gains and hammering the ecosystem of coin service providers. Could put a small fee for each trade going through an exchange or each conversion to USD. Who knows I'm sure the kikes will get very Talmudic.

reminder that there's still time to buy. You won't get your lambo but in 10-20 years you'll have enough to pay for your wife's son college

suck my dick
I have never used Reddit. I went straight from 9gag to here, faggot!

If there is just one route to Fiat, there is going to be laundering potential.

Do you understand the sheer magnitude of dirty money out there? Lets just say there is $27 Trillion in unwashed (I pulled that figure from the aged old fables of Leo Wanta sinking the Soviet Union, there's probably closer to $95 trillion in unwashed out there). There is just 20 Million BTC that will ever be issued, and the currency isn't due to hit that mark for a while. Do you see why this stuff continues to appreciate so long as there are exchanges trading for Fiat?

This is correct. If you disagree fight me.