VEGAS SWAT AUDIO. LVPD CHIEF/FBI LIED

SWAT shot Paddock. It wasn't suicide. (((Their))) cover up keeps unraveling.
truepundit.com/video-leaked-las-vegas-swat-audio-indicates-police-gunned-down-stephen-paddock-in-hotel/

Why isn't anyone talking about the other shootings in Vegas happening at the same time?
Woman at the Tropicana shot in the head mysteriously got no coverage at all.
Police scanner audio here::
youtube.com/watch?v=ca3UdjrKt_Y

Other urls found in this thread:

forbiddenknowledgetv.net/eyewitness-report-of-shooting-at-the-tropicana-and-ny-ny/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1188654/pg14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tropicana shot in the head mysteriously got no coverage at all.
They course correct the narrative as it happens. Escalating it into a shooting rampage as planned wasn’t going to work out so they drop it

Globalists don't mind killing innocent citizens, but not so many and in a way that it hurts their profits.

Bump against slide threads. fkn faggots

I'm not going to sit here for 5 hours to find what you're talking about in the audio. Fucking idiot.

Why not? You have nothing else better to do

And you wonder why your thread is ded

Whos that

everyone who can, please archive every thing that gets released so the truth stays out there. re upload on bitchute or lbry for safety

its a man, congrats youre gay now

That's not a man.

I heard it on the scanner as well that they had gunned him down.

I was listening in while it was going down. There was an explosion and there was gun shots, in the confusion someone blurted out "suspect is down" and "shots fired".

These narratives change as the investigation continues, it happens for every case dumbass.

Vegas Shooting Police Scanner Transcript
Notice the dozens of shootings all over the strip. Why would the FBI/LVPD cover all this up??
forbiddenknowledgetv.net/eyewitness-report-of-shooting-at-the-tropicana-and-ny-ny/

bump

>it happens for every case dumbass.
Thanks for Correcting The Record, ShareJew

Bumping from phone at work, hopefully you guys find something.

That creamy skin.
I want to sex her.

You and me both, Prajeet

bump

Did they? Or did they just THINK they were shooting Paddock?

Nigger, what's the timestamp? No one has time to listen to 5hrs audio.

There's another video from the Tropicana, alleged to be from live testimony by a guy who was part of the security team at the Tropicana to Scott J. Binsack, who is with/ has MFA Underground. The guy claims he came face to face with another shooter at the Club Tower of the Tropicana.
The link goes a Vimeo video (MFA's page?), but my computer is giving me a blank page with only a header. I'm going to try it again on another computer, later.
Link is here, 3rd post- if anyone else wants to try & get it.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1188654/pg14