Lauren Southern in Minnesota Tomorrow Night

citypages.com/news/alt-right-darling-lauren-southern-to-bring-troll-act-to-university-of-minnesota/452753693

One day, I will sow my seed with her in the wheat fields.

Other urls found in this thread:

citypages.com/news/alt-right-darling-lauren-southern-to-bring-troll-act-to-university-of-minnesota/452753693
instagram.com/psykiten/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what does Lauren say when confronted with her own hypocrisy that she's not married with kids?

>dated a nigger and a POO
>has stated in her Ask FM that she has no preference of race for dating/marriage
>is a civicnationalist (pic related)
>is partly Jewish (her grandfather's side)
>won't ever address the JQ
go be a degenerate worshiper somewhere else kike

How do you post a link I am retarded

But the wheat fields....

Lauren southern is _________

cute

obviously NOT who i thought she might be

she's still taking loomer's sloppy seconds.

I'd put it in her butt

who fucking cares

This guy spreads lies about ALL right-wing women. Pic related is him spreading similar lies about RageAfterStorm. He calls all right-wing women coalburners and just hopes people don't ask him for evidence. This is what a textbook shill looks like.

There's nothing hypocritical about it if she is actively looking for a man to settle down with. How many of the men on here who talk about traditionalism have children, or are even successful enough to be able to support a family? You would not call those men "hypocrites" as long as they were working towards the goal of having a family.

She's about to get BLACKED by Somalians.

THESE 2 ATTENTION WHORES Someone post the loomer/southern 69 vid.

she's a hypocrite who lives a career girl life, exploits incel losers like the butthurt finn for shekels. alt lite politics is literally just a cash shop. there is no integrity there, because if there was they'd accept race and become nationalists. they don't - because it harms their income, because it is actually beyond the pale of PC culture. they flirt with pro-whiteness to occasionally attract our demographic for more donations, but will always recede when pressed on being 'nazis' or 'white nationalists'

tl;dr stop caring about these e-girl whores

> Lauren Southern (/ˈsʌðərn/; born 16 June,[3] 1995) is a Canadian far-right activist

interrogate the leaf whore's real name

the age of performativeness is over

don't hate ASSimilate with Somalian anal

It's sad that there are people low IQ enough to actually be convinced by this jew rhetoric. Useful idiots putting forth anti-white messaging.

She was born Lauren Southern. Her family's name is Simonsen, a normal Danish/Norwegian surname.

This

Thirsty ass betas are gonna be the death of the alt right just like they are of any modern movement these days

Why would anyone go see her? She adds nothing to discussion

I live there, what would Sup Forums want me to do?

Lauren plz come to Oregon

>ywn lay her down in the huwheat fields and breed her a litter of white children

Does she really burn the coal?

>Lauren Southern in Minnesota Tomorrow Night
I see she's going for the 50-state cock carousel strategy.
Hitler thread?

Zero evidence of that. Stop buying shill lies.

GIB

LAUREN

sage
sage
sage

SHEKELS

Truth. They're doing this on the West Bank at the U, which is only blocks away from Little Mogadishu. The rapefugees are within walking distance from her.

No, and That Guy T has said before that he never did anything and that she's seeing somebody.

Sup Forums thinks that taking a picture with someone means you banged them

Seriously though, what do these catfights between attention whoring "alt-right" e-celebs do to further the cause?

Not conforming to your fringe opinions is not hypocrisy, but common sense.

Nothing. They do nothing but tear us apart and break people of their bank. They're nothing but glorified camwhores.

oy vey let's not have her have a little accident the dumb kike sloot

"We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents."

smarties love LS

It's really interesting that any time an right sided e-celeb gets posted there's some /leftypol/ propaganda machine that comes in right away.

And always one with a memeflag hiding their geoflag almost as if they'd be discovered everytime.

>successful enough to be able to support a family
this meme needs to die
don't need to be successful to have a family

garbage, compared to heavenly blessed beauty Jess-kun

instagram.com/psykiten/

Has anyone read Laruen Southern's book? All 90 fucking pages of it? 90 pages is usually the start of a ground breaking scholarly work that goes 600+ pages. It's hard to see how any ground breaking revelations or philosophy could be fleshed out into 90 pages.

>ywn have Lauren over for dinner and eat tater tot hot dish while snuggling around the fireplace

You need a decent job to support 3-5 children if your wife is a stay at home mom and your paycheck is all of your income. But true, it's not THAT hard, it's well within the reach of the average person.

This is true. Very sad that all a female has to do to earn the love of anons everywhere is say "feminism is bad and Trump isn't bad hehe right guyz give me patreon shekels plz xd"

Do I look like I have a meme flag? I only say the truth. People are stupid to give these e-celebs money and attention. All they do is just spout off buzzwords for a few minutes, collect their earnings, and then go booze it all away. Lauren gets a nice all-expense trip to Europe while parties and actual political leaders who could do something for the movement get ignored.

in Finland? Average American is broke

The average American can still learn a trade. Or are there not enough trade jobs?

you get tons of tax breaks and help if you can't afford your kids. in the US anyway
US has free healthcare for kids and parents of kids.
US has free food for kids and food stamps for parents.
US also has free housing vouchers to pay your rent with, for people with kids.

There is no excuse not to have kids, in the US.

A lot of the trade jobs are union and unless you have been in it for 20+ years, you don't get paid shit. So many have two-tier pay scales where the old guys make bank and the young guys gets less pay and shitty benefits if any at all.

an entire nation of plumbers? that's not gonna work

From what I hear, there are mixed signals. Some say there aren't enough people going into trade, and some say there are too many going into trade that will be screwed when those jobs get automated. I know one thing is for sure. If you're a recently laid off low skilled worker with mouths to feed, going back to college isn't feasible. I don't know about trade school, though. Can someone fill me in on how long and how much money it takes to complete a standard trade school program?

see
I see the Talmudic agents and their useful idiots are going full force with the "why no children" narrative. I don't blame them, it's more effective than the full on lies approach.

I agree these are not excuses one should use to not have kids but kids should ideally not be brought up in rented apartments. They need a home to call their own, and a yard to play in.

in US you can be wage slave or state slave

everyone knows youre lauren.

>They need a home to call their own, and a yard to play in.
not happening in America

Why is it sad? Genders are different. All a woman has to do to be an evolutionary success is to exist, pretty much. That's just how it is. No reason to be sad or bitter about it.

This is true in a way, but keep in mind that Lauren is not just some random white girl, but a major plyer in the redpilling game now, she is more useful in doing what she is doing right now, as just getting knocked up over and over again would do jack shit at this point.

Really though, that sounds a lot like most jobs here. Has this changed from when those guys who were in the field for 20+ years were younger? Did they start out with shit wages, relative to the price of commodities, back then? I feel like things have gotten a lot more expensive since the 60's-80's. Not just normal inflation either.

This isn't lebbit bruh

The fact that it's way harder for a young man to support a family than it was 50 years ago is another reason why so many women aren't getting pregnant at 18-21 (although the whole feminism and going to college bullshit is a much bigger factor)

>as just getting knocked up over and over again would do jack shit at this point.
It would set a good example in my opinion.

pretty much, the only people who really get screwed are those that are to stupid to either earn more or earn less.

Niggers have it figured out, they work just enough to be a state slave and get free gib me dems, or they work under the table. the nigger town next to my town are all 4 bedroom 2 bathroom homes and 90% of these people are on government assistance but yet they are living in the same size house as white wage slaves, in the white neighborhoods.

That's depressing. Aren't there cheaper homes in the countrysides?

Depends on the trade. A lot of them are going extinct because nobody wants to learn them, or, automation.

yes, but you cannot find work in these areas, they are very depressed with most living solely on government assistance working at Subway chains

I worked in a grocery store warehouse. Back in 2007 the new contract kept the older guys at $21-$24 an hour and capped the younger guys max pay (not matter how long you worked there) at $16. Thankfully I quit back then and the store went non union 2 years ago and all those fucks lost their jobs.

There is a GM plant here that did the same thing.

those things have those flaps for shitting, you can JACK it down and literally start fucking her right then and there.

Of course there are. There simply isn't a high speed internet with which to simultaneously browse fifty tabs of Sup Forums. You might miss some of those (you)'s in the countryside.

even the lumber industry is gone, low and mid grade logs are shipped to China for manufacture into furniture

Also true, but that would get in the way of her political activism/reporting. Having kids is to be expected of her, but have priorities on this: the culture war is still raging and she plays a major part in it, she cannot leave just yet.

I agree with you. Christ, I wasn't even out of college until 21 years of age. Even then, I don't think I could support a family on a $38,000/yr entry level job, or even the next step up that is $60,000. If my wife and I were both working, then yes, but I'm not letting some preschool or nanny raise my kids. Before you say $60,000 a year is more than enough on one income, think about how you have to save for retirement and also keep in the back of your head that the job market is volatile and you could lose your's at any moment.

Well that's bullshit. What is the reason for capping your pay? Typical union workings? i have a hard time supporting unions when I see them doing things like that, but I also have a hard time saying get rid of them when it is so easy for a company to shaft their workers. Isn't there a good middle ground for this?

I worked at Subway for about a month before quitting because I couldn't take the miserable environment. Day after goddamned day, it was just all the single moms I worked with bitching about their baby daddy's, how much their lives suck, and why I have it so easy since I didn't knock someone up between the ages of 16-19. Fuck. That.

I can support a family with childsupport and a bitch with minimum income. too bad nobody wants me.

What threads get shilled harder? Dickey or Lauren threads?

>What is the reason for capping your pay? Typical union workings?
They "deserved it" because of seniority. They tried to tell the younger guys that is will help the company grow and then raise our wages. Like I said they went non union and now pay niggers in the ghetto $10 to do the same job.

going to bear my children.

>too bad nobody wants me.
Now why is that?
I know over here I've noticed it is a lot harder to get a good girl to settle down with. A lot of them say they want that, but what they really mean is that they want to settle down with their dream man and no one else. Same goes with guys wanting to settle down, but only with a dream girl. There's always someone better out there and you can't be content.
People also seem to head for the hills when they hit a bump in the road. They automatically think that because everything isn't going smoothly, the relationship is over and not worth saving because they can find someone out there that will give them that Disney-movie relationship where everything is happily ever after. I get that some relationships are abusive, but I see that word thrown around by both genders like candy these days.
It's like there's just no will to deal with hardships when it comes to relationships. Do I go for the challenge and reward of a long lasting relationship, or the short-term happiness of solitude and doing what I want, when I want?

You missed the point; It's sad that so many betas are so lonely and desperate that they give her and people like her money for nothing more than existing and making basic "hehe feminism is dumb, right guys? xd" videos.

cause I'm a loser without education or job. also I'm a hermit. I'm sure I can raise goodlooking, intelligent kids well, but it's not up to me.

>They "deserved it" because of seniority.
Horseshit they deserve it more. You have the same right to start and raise a family as they do. I get that you make more as you grow older typically, but what incentive is it to you to stay around when they already set the precedent of lowering wages for certain workers already? How do you know they won't do the same to you again in 20 years with the same excuse?
>They tried to tell the younger guys that is will help the company grow and then raise our wages.
Right. Sure it will. Does this forced community sacrifice affect anyone else, or just the young workers who have never experienced this stuff before? I've noticed a lot of young people are gullible when they don't have a lot of experience in the field. Looks like they're trying to pull a fast on you.
>Like I said they went non union and now pay niggers in the ghetto $10 to do the same job.
And I hope they get the kind of service you'd expect a nigger making $10/hr to do and lose business.

It's like you don't give a shit about the meta-political struggle at all. All you give a shit about is how things make you feel.

Jessu is perfect!

I got you. The education and job situation are kind of a personal thing, but I bet you would be a lot more motivated if you had a family, or potential family, to support. I know back in the day, a lot of my relatives met their spouses at church, and I know a lot of other families with similar situations. Pretty much everyone went to church back then, but today, when you have very few community outings and gatherings, there's really nowhere for a hermit to turn to.

It's not like the job was skilled labor either where being there a long time meant you knew your shit. It was grunt work and nothing else and you could learn everything about the job in a month.

The longer they worked there, the less work they did. There were 3 types of jobs to do. You were a picker which the majority of people were. There were forklift operators to put product up and down the shelves. The oldest guys literally did nothing but put a sticker on a pallet after it was pulled off the truck. They often did that while earning double time. $40+ an hour to put a sticker on a pallet of product.

you're completely right. no community anymore. I feel like shit physically atm, so I don't feel like talking about this much.

you are a prime example on how women manage to fuck things up

>3rd from left

Jesus Christ, Gretta, contain yourself

Not an argument.

the owner of lush and bountiful huwheatfields

I'd fuck the one behind the girl shaking his hand

your face when you realize Lauren makes threads about herself every day on here and this is one of them

I want to smell her hair

Fat Carl of Swindon does the same thing.

Wednesday, October 25 at 7 PM - 8:30 PM CDT
Tomorrow

I can hear her gruff testosterone tainted voice already.

did she have a stroke"? Why does she talk out the side of her mouth? It's weird to watch.