Daily reminder, math is now racist

Daily reminder, math is now racist.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-24/professor-claims-math-algebra-and-geometry-promote-white-privilege

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1mmePD549o
youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
hindupedia.com/en/Mathematics#Algebra
youtu.be/kViU12ocTkU
youtu.be/grkWGeqW99c
youtu.be/VqBLnJACWYs
youtu.be/rhNkToZyvm4
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-24/professor-claims-math-algebra-and-geometry-promote-white-privilege
youtu.be/I9aR_xfm-gE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought sand niggers invented math OP. Wouldn't that make it their privlidge?

how does that work?

It doesn't need to work, it just needs to grant the accuser attention. Attention ultimately means power through resources.

Well, once you get into higher mathematics, you have to use terms for abstract ideas because the math goes beyond the tangible.

>Leeroy and his gang want to do a drive by.
> Leeroy has a .38 revolver with five shots and a Gat with 17
> D-Shawn has a 10 Round 9mm and .45 1911 he stole from some old dudes house.
>Tyrone has a .44 Magnum and a pocket .22.
> how many bullets does Leeroy’s gang have for the drive by?

Need capacity of the 1911, 44 magnum and .22.

Whenever these feelgood leftist idiots open their mouth to whine about one ethnic group having "privilege" over another, the same conclusion will be reached EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

The intelligence gap is real.

>Math promotes whiteness

I guess our oriental friends are extremely white then, huh?

Shes not even a math professor. like seriously?

If Lootie breaks X store windows, how many flat screens and weaves can Lootie seize under Reparations in Y amount of time?

Your lack of familiarity with complex post-colonial urban conflict rituals is evidence of your white privilege.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1mmePD549o

asian including russians and even Mexicans are much better at math than average white dude so thats a fake new.

didnt they invent algebra?

>Al- gebra

he's not wrong since niggers can't do math

archive this shit

STEM is a program of enslavement targeted primarily at white children.
Do not let your children go into maths.

despite most of this shit started with Arabic people?

She says teachers are mostly white, and white students relate to their white teachers.

Does that mean we should have Mexican math class for Mexicans and black math class for blacks. YES!

Is that why their goat slum architecture is so good?

Oh shit. Here, take my house and car to make up for my unconscious biases and implicit racism. King and Mandela forgive me!

Math is an anomaly in the laws a nature. Not the creation of any man.

Algebra is just a shitty crypto language for hiding cows from sand bandits, inferior to Euclidean style of writing.
Algorithm is just another word for function.
Sine, Tangent, Secant, are just words borrowed from India by the German whom developed our techniques in trigonometry.

I like the cut of your jib

1000% the teacher is a woman and/or black.

When will we put an end to all of this !?!

top fucking kek

Wayt prillilidge !!!!
Idz eeebol !!!

What happened Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

Shit. Where was this crap when I was in school?

Looks like the teacher is not good at English.

math is a convention which is a culture which is oppressive

so the Bellman would cry

>Roman numerals
>Arabic numerals
>Mayan numerals
>Greek letters
>German script
>The Chinese remainder theorem
>Pyramids all over the world
>Famous mathematicians of every colour except nigger, abbo, spic, or injun
>Dass raycisss
tfw

it is raciss if offends my fuehleengs

likewise all convention is oppresive so abolish grammar, religion, road law so anyone does as he/she/hiz/hez etc. pleases

the horror

so the longest is hypotenuse, opposite which is the 90 degrees right triangle, and the adjacent, right? btw i dropped out of high school and have no hs diploma and even I know this. You know why? Because I forced myself to learn it during shop math in my journey to become a cnc machinist. I remember the nigs in our class using the micrometers as c-clamps and literally using a calculator to find out what 1/4 or 1/16 was.

>mfw the teacher doesn't even see her own internalized racism

This also applies to every postmodern libshit.

>Algebra is just a shitty crypto language for hiding cows from sand bandits, inferior to Euclidean style of writing.
>Algorithm is just another word for function.
Ancient pre-algrebra mathematical arguments were ass-backwards and incapable of expressing modern mathematics, nowadays algebra is it's own field (pun only moderately intended). Also algorithms are not "just functions", they are processes, good luck getting a computer to run on functions.

>injun
See Brahmagupta, Bose, and Ramanjun just off the top of my head

I thought Pythagoras was a negro.

Kid's gonna grow up to be an Engineer, thinking outside the box

Wait just a gosh darn second there.

What about that Jay Z track where he made millions of dollars off a piece of art.

Blacks should be hella smart at maph seeing as how they are always flaunting large amounts of money.

The world we live in today, sheesh!

It's always (((Chicago)))

Ima go right out and say it.

Pinchin pennies is jewish.

We all deserve to own a 1% lifestyle without knowing how much it costs.

processes are just composite functions though, and are recursive on the same operation set

> dis

Kek.

Why don't they just go back to Africa if they want to live in the bush?

ve should allow non-binary logic in which all statements will be indiscriminately true or just trueish

If the questions was "IS that possible?" it would be a solvable math question. But the "how" implies it is possible in this case. It's either a math problem without enough information for a solution or it's a riddle with many answers, which the kid solved. The teacher goes doubleplus retard and treats it like it's a math problem while she's ignoring parts of the premise. It does say "reasonableness" though, so the question could be an exercise in spotting false premises..
>tfw you can saw a piece of board into one piece
or
>it took marie 10 minutes to saw a piece of board into 2 pieces. It takes her 5 minutes to stare at the board, then 5 minutes to cut it into 2 pieces

these are hilarious btw pls post more if you have

oh hey she teaches at my school

>Damn crackas are racist 'cause I'm to nigger and retarded to do math
Fuck this shit, fucking Tyrone wants us to major in basketball or what? ("credible" source, tho)

Mayans invented Zero.

I thought the history of "zero' is similar to calc. but instead of two inventors it was two cultures.

>Rochelle Gutierrez

But but but spics on Sup Forums told me that sub human spic maggots are "bro tier".

Algebra
It is generally accepted that the technique of algebra and the concept of zero originated in India.

In India around the 5th century A.D., a system of mathematics that made astronomical calculations easy was developed. In those times its application was limited to astronomy as its pioneers were astronomers. Astronomical calculations are complex and involve many variables that go into the derivation of unknown quantities. Algebra is a short-hand method of calculation and by this feature it scores over conventional arithmetic.

Thus the technique of algebraic computation was known and was developed in India in earlier times. From the 13th century onwards, India was subject to invasions from the Arabs and other Islamized communities like the Turks and Afghans. Along with these invader came chroniclers and critics like Al-beruni who studied Indian society and polity.

hindupedia.com/en/Mathematics#Algebra

youtu.be/kViU12ocTkU
youtu.be/grkWGeqW99c
youtu.be/VqBLnJACWYs
youtu.be/rhNkToZyvm4

>the american thinks this would have somehow influenced old world mathematics before the 15th century

>invent algebra
>98% of the population now poos on streets and beaches after bathing in water with decomposing corpses in it
You really are subhuman peoples.

Well mathematics wasn't a unified field until the 20th century. Before then it was full of contradictory theorems, some of which sadly still survive to this day in public schools.

holy fuck when will this faggorty end?

You must have beautiful eyes

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-24/professor-claims-math-algebra-and-geometry-promote-white-privilege

“On many levels, mathematics itself operates as \\\\Whiteness////”

>the problem is not maths, it's leftarded marxist professors

disregard their trash ideas

Why, yes, I do. Diversity in eye color is a beautiful thing.

Daily reminder that Black Africans invented math 20,000 years ago.

I don't get it.. Algebra was 100% invented by arabs... fractions were invented by Egyptians.. we all them Arabic Numerals... the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra was written by an arab.. does she actually know anything or does she just look at Greeks and their love of Geometry and go "REEEEEEEEE WHITE"

>She also believes that evaluations for math proficiency perpetuates discrimination against minority students, if they do worse than their white counterparts

Gee, i wonder why

>being a dumbass is now smart

Okay fuck me,my history is shit. Point is algebra, which is crucial to modern math, came about without any involvement from whitey, and if you ask any mathematician they know this

>Most dindus are ninjas at the metric system particularly grams and ounces.

kek

The answer is always "not enough", because niggers can't aim, and if they could, more nig on nig gang violence is always good.

>Kumar got mad

>gonna grow up to be an Engineer, thinking outside the box
outside the pizza box

youtu.be/I9aR_xfm-gE

That's not thinking outside the box, the questions literally stated who ate more. He was just showing how it was possible.

>(((scientists))) are so desperate to find accomplishments for niggers that they use random bones as """proof""" that ancient niggers invented numbers and math and calenders and sheeeiiit
>literally just bumps and scratches on pieces of refuse
WE

cool story bro. you should publish an autobiography.

Indians like Ramanujan and Kedlaya are good at math, not you. Why boast about something you haven't contributed to?

there is no fucking way Marie can operate a saw let alone count to 3 .

> checked

You basically can't do any other math without algebra, so anything which requires math would not exist without it...which is almost everything.

So, that's what they're calling ebonics, now?

> Gutierrez claims that the importance of math skills in the real world also places what she calls an “unearned privilege” for those who are good at it

The professor just sounds butthurt that the only good job xer shitty liberal arts degree can get is a teaching job.

8+1 in the chamber, 6, could be anything could also be derringer so 2.

Hahahahahaha

Holy shit I just reread the article and the fucker has a math degree himself. Man I feel so hard for white STEM students in Chicago, even the STEM teachers don't want them to succeed.

> I like the cut off your job
Is it sexist and boobiecentric to say that to a woman?

MENTAL ABUSE TO HUMANS
A
T
H

The white ones are.

>being this stupid.

>that pic

what the fuck

You fail to understand the question. It isnt a fucking riddle. It is simply a skin the students to understand that denominator can represent real world objects that can vary in size. Ffs it is just testing the basic understanding of what a fraction is.

This question legit sucks. It is unanswerable unless you assume the length of the cut is the same each time.

Nope. Modern (((scholars))) invented the invention of the field mathematicians call algebra. Diofantus the Alexandrine solved more difficult problems 300 years before Mohammed was sucking dick to make a living as an orphan hustler in Mecca.

Just meme it at this point boys, you cant lose.
#Racist math
>people either wake up and realize blacks are subhuman
or
>they double down and stop teaching math.

Either way, you and your home-schooled children win.