Dragon Ball Super

Ahahah! Mhahaha!

Black is PERFECT

first for OTP

Did you think you could outspeed him with a post based on emotions?

>ninjans are violent
>we need to stop the senseless violence
>let's commit mass genocide.

Would you be All-Chan's friend?

What do you think of the character?

Why is he so perfect?

When Yaoi Doushinji?

Yes. He's fucking adorable. Also he seems lonely.

Because he knows what has to be done.

Ahahah! Mhahaha!

Subarashii~

Utsukushii, daro~?

I'm literally watching this only for Mai. I hope one day she wears something that shows off her midriff.

Reminder that SSJ2 Trunks' hair in the anime is shit! SHIT!

I think they did a good job at creating a bit of tension, and remembering the all-chan button just takes it away

Don't remind me.

ME TOOO

Reminder that Toei's Goku is a flandarized version of the original and the DBS manga is superior to the anime.

link

He's a combination of terrifying and harmless which is a very toriyama kind of character.

Well remember Goku and Vegeta are idiots and won't use it due to 'Muh Saiyan pride'

How powerful do you think the handlers are?

Like Arale.

>Arale could literally smack the shit out of Black but she lives a simpler life

Stop. Just shut the fuck up. They are not getting together you stupid fuck. This is the perfect chance for the Vegeta and Goku bloodlines to merge by making Trunks and Pan get together. Gohan CHOSE to stop fighting because he knew just how much stronger Pan was going to be. Even though he could still easily overcome all of the current characters in power, including Beerus and Whis, he knew that Pan would grow up to be a much more passionate and powerful fighter than he ever was. After she ages a bit her and Trunks will have an incredibly powerful child that unites the two families and concludes the series. There is NO reason to bring back Mai or pair her with Trunks for that matter. She's an old bland character that no one cares about or remembers, just like most of the old dragon ball characters. She also doesn't go together with Trunks at all, Pan would make more sense as they're both saiyans. I am so confident in fact, that Mai and Trunks will not get together in any sort of way, that I will suck every user's dick on this board if it does happen.

>he posted it again

>Arale is canonically maried with children and also the mayor of Penguin village but we never see her do anything but play.

>How powerful do you think the handlers are?
there 1 and 2 respectfully being zeno as zero one of above all while the mini whiles and vados guy as 5th

They've done nothing wrong.

You're retarded, Beerus said not to tell the King of All about the time travel shit. Also see this

Mini whiles? Who?

>Poor little ningen

This pasta is a good excuse as any to post OTP.
>tfw usually a /u/fag but I love this pairing

WHEN YAOI OTP?

I want to fuck Zamasu. There I said it.

this guy

Keep your filthy ningen genitalia away from Zamasu, he is pure.

Honestly they are probably weaker than current Goku or at least not much stronger. They just give the vibes of same-face mooks.

I said they won't use it, due to Saiyan pride.

So black is supposed to have ki so Simalir to Zamatsu that they traveled universes to find Zamatsu. That indicates that he has to have some Kai in him right?

That make one think he's Goten. But there's another explanation

Zamatsu has been feeding Goten a steady diet of gallons of Cum every day for decades.

But what if Zamasu enjoys it?

For some reason he looks suspicious, there is something Aizen-like about him. I think he might backstab Zeno somehow.

>king of literally all existence
>most powerful being across all universes
>not a single friend before Goku

Sad.

I still can't fathom that they brought back Mai (a side character that hasn't been relevant since the OG DB) out of all characters to be Trunks love bird. Seriously what the fuck Toriyama.

Black is not Goten and Zamasu is not a slut.
The only ningen related activity Zamasu enjoys is killing them!

He's not a slut. Black is his cumslut

and I said
>Beerus said not to tell the King of All about the time travel shit.
>Also see this

CUTE!!

How come Black isn't actually Black?

Why do people draw Black with animals? Dogs are mortal, too.

Black is PURE
The gods didn't give dogs knowledge.

Did Zamasu become immortal? That seems to be what the title and preview of the next episode seems to be imply. But if so, how?

So what the fuck is all this? Zamasu somehow magiced up a Goku?

how come Vegeta isn't actually a Vegetable?

What are the chances of Future Goku actually watching the fight through Kaio?

When OTP?

>latest DBZ villain is just a recolor Goku with a recolor SS transformation
>it's still exciting and fun
How?

Black is Goten Mirai?

Worst cop out ever. They brought back FTrunks which is a plus but the bad guy is just "evil Goku." The reveal better be amazing.

No.

because Vegeta and Goku are finally getting their shit pushed in without Whis/Beerus hanging around as a fallback

B
U
T
T
O
N

hi

>Goten Mirai

No such a thing:

>"In Future Trunks' timeline, Goten does not exist due to Goku dying of a heart disease before the arrival of the Androids, as he was conceived shortly before the Cell Games (stated in Japanese tankoban 36)."

'sup

want to hold hands?

>Black reveals the Goku body is a disguise & that he's Cell the entire time

Maybe Black is Gohan from another universe?

>he has an even greater fallback now

>Anything after Freiza
>Worth bringing back up

Black better not be on some Envy shit, where it turns out the real thing behind the badass body is actually a pathetic weak little bitch.

I don't see a problem with that

it's like you don't even know Goku's character, he'd rather die than use that button in a combat situation. I will bet my hand that he will never use it outside of SoL episodes.

I do wonder if by "killing ningens" means "kill everyone that thinks like humans", so animals and plants are fine since is nature and shit. Remember he destroyed the city, but leaved the forest just fine.

He'll fall on it and press unitentionally

>stated in Japanese tankoban 36

Since this isnt stated in the anime or the manga anything is possible.

I'm expecting the full picture of this Zamasu riding Goku's Rose

>Zamasu thinking back on all the evil he's done when he's about to be killed
"I did it perfectly."

>Zeno is summoned, asked to delete Black
>it turns out Zeno has no power over beings from alternate timelines and no fighting power, Black one shots him
What now ningen?

>yfw the ending of the arc is Trunks waking up to be consoled by Mai after it turns out everything that happened was just a nightmare

Friendly reminder that Mr. Satan evaded 2 (two) direct attacks from mod buu.

>brought back Frieza
>Goku now fighting an evil version of himself

Why didn't they bring back Raditz instead?

Who?

>mod buu

>Anything after Frieza
>Black

Where's not bringing him back up, he's only just surfaced. Please learn to read.

>implying Black is Goten
>implying Black isn't actually Bardock

Bardock was a brilliant scientist, he can't fight as well as Black.

Bizarrely, this is the first time I've seen someone say it's Bardock.

I like it better than Goten or Cloneku

FIRST FOR THE BEST OTP

Black is much better than Cell.

Hey pham

Yeah user we get it, you want to suck dick.

Ningen don't even know what love is.
Black is much better than everyone.

Being better than Cell isn't that hard.

Black is the best villain since Frieza

They made Vegeta such a pussy for Super.

All he does is embarrassing shit like a faggot and get beaten up to make Goku look better. At least before when he was beaten up to make Goku look good he actually had some dignity.

Well, yeah. Cell is just a trash villain, though.

He's got the right number of hair spikes, like Goten.

Could it be?

They have to be pretty powerful if they are guarding the king of all.

Revenge?