TYT: Sup Forums MORE POWERFUL THAN FOX/CNN/MSNBC COMBINED

Media Matters (David Brock's goons) now say on TYT that Sup Forums is creating the narrative nowadays and people like Donald Trump and anchors like Tucker Carlson get their tweet/narratives/segment ideas from Sup Forums

are we getting shut down?

>twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQeP6GWU0e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They would know as they’re constantly on here shilling.

>mfw this is the most likely time to go on the news
pls fox make it happen

>Nobodies saying stuff on their nobody platform

Wew

I wonder if any of the (((MSM))) that browses here has taken the red pill or are they too far gone?

FPBP

Sounds like they obviously spend as much time here if they know what we said before tucker or donald.

Shadilay tucker.

Wow it's almost as if a place where discussion isn't censored addresses the topics we need to talk about.

Its honestly shocking how far stuff you post on here can go. You think no one is reading it and next day its on the front page of infowars or mike cernovich is posting about it.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DEPORT LATINOS, YOU MUST DEPORT THE IRISH AND ANY OTHER ILLEGAL

Their masters took the red pill a long time ago. The talking heads are just goyim slaves.

They want us here.
They need us here.
Destroying the cage will only set us free.

see i knew the anti-american threads were not Sup Forums it was mediamatters

underrated son . GJ

Our tentacles really do reach far

I wonder which low quality shitposts are the ones being made by journalists here

exactly. Hes basically admitting defeat.

>As much as we shill and slide the narrative is still escaping into the wild.

Fucking cuck.

Hi Daddy Trump!!!!
Looking forward to your sweeping reelection in 2020!!!!!
Deport the faggots too!!!!

This is the power of KEK

>get their tweet/narratives/segment ideas from Sup Forums

>not realizing we get our threads from WHanon

>are we getting shut down?
no. but in the future i expect mods to be more strict.
and to think this all happened because some kiddies broke rules 1 and 2.

It's suprising. Even a shitty green text story can make its way to plebbit and get several thousand upvotes.

It's like a fucking network news channel except the people are the commentators and the FCC doesn't give a fuck what we say.

the truth is more powerful than x y z, not "Sup Forums". We have nothing to gain by being here, not fame, not fortune. We were are all on watch lists the moment we made our first post. These rat jews can't even allow one avenue of truth to exist.

Now that's it been posted here it real, right?

with great power, comes great responsibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQeP6GWU0e4

How is Sup Forums more powerful? TYT is wrong.

On every story, faggot ass anons always source mainstream media. It's not like Sup Forums does reporting of its own.

The Hillary won by 6 million votes threads..

Professional fake news merchant dismisses chinese cartoon forum as fake news more powerful than the entire traditional media combined

Really makes u think

>and to think this all happened because some kiddies broke rules 1 and 2.
You really should lurk a bit longer before posting

>Sup Forums MORE POWERFUL THAN FOX/CNN/MSNBC COMBINED

True... circa 2007; lolcats, image macros, the success or failure of a comedy show.

Today: the US election, the newest buzzwords (like 'cuck' and 'SJW'), the success or failure of celebrities and media platforms.

If they're redpilled, they'd have to hide it to keep their jobs.

prove me wrong faggot.

praise kek

How do I make a CNN news story with a post? I have important inside information that Japanese government is planning to remove references to the holocaust from school textbooks because they found evidence from wartime axis communiques that it never happened
also they are going to remove Jewish visas because they are angry as fuck

why would they flatter us like that?
are the fuckking stupid?

>Media Matters joining TYT to talk about fake news

I was wondering why the user count broke 215k for the first time ever today.

it's only a matter of time

The internet is changing how we communicate and changing what we are.

A-are we the Jews now?

They're "purple-pilled'.

They know about the ZOG and Illuminati plans; and they're just working for them for their own personal benefit.

Sup Forums has preciously found dead bodies to help close investigations.

Could you imagine if they shut us down again? It would be great actually. a year or two of dead Sup Forums would mean a exodus infecting every site and then when it comes back the posting quality should improve as well after normalfags forget it exists.

start photoshopping journalist heads on dead bodies

trigger those whores!

>asks for proof of abiding by the rules...
I know; call him a faggot that'll work

>\pol\sters
>white

We should remind Cenk who’s getting the gas first

>for the first time ever
hello newpal

David brock just tweeted some faggy shit. That guy looks like he was a victim of an acid attack.

>are the fuckking stupid?

Yes, they're idiots. They don't understand that what they see as a grave condemnation, something we should be ashamed of, for us is nothing more than an encouragement to fuck them harder.

fpbp

Yes

please lord this be true

We control media matter and TYT also.

Watch, screen cap this, I command media matters and TYT to act like faggots and promote faggotry.

Watch, they'll do it.

Where is proofs?

ov vy these goyims need to learn their place

Hilldawgs Pepe speech was a top 5 moment of the election for me personally

Sup Forums autists found an ISIS training camp via the propaganda footage they posted online and then tweeted it to the Russians, who in turn hit the training camp with an Airstrike

so Sup Forums literally bombed ISIS

also hitler is getting a new anime called Kriegsmacher Freunde, it's going to be cute

and terrorist camps and a flag

2037: intergalatic war will be started here

>Media Matters (David Brock's goons) now say on TYT that Sup Forums is creating the narrative nowadays

we do control it, but not how they say

We say TYT will be faggots and then the be faggots
WE COTROL THEM

wouldn't be the first time American has deported European criminals

Japan is truly the beacon of a Utopian civilization

I have proofs but they're in my other computer, I will make a thread tomorrow

It's because we're in an environment that provides the purest form of free speech. This leads to wonderful ideas rising to the top and continuous debates that refine these ideas further. Anonymity is a wonderful thing

The fact that you still believe Sup Forums is a secret cool kids club in current year shows how new you are.

Also
>some kiddies
Implying superiority by maturity is something that is almost exclusively done by actual kids.

>200,000+ shitposters on Sup Forums at a time nowadays

Sweet kek...

this shit makes me want a series of focused threads for a concrete plan in case the site it shut down.
It'll come back, there's just too many hits in this shit, but it will come back with more rules.
I REPEAT WE NEED A FOCUSED SERIES OF THREADS LAYING OUT A CONCRETE PLAN OF ACTION FOR THE PERIOD THEY FORCE GOOKMOOT TO TAKE THE SITE DOWN

look at us. We ARE the news now

if you really think that this whole websites downfall isnt because of kids telling their friends to check out this cool new website, you must be new

just for that have a yukiko (you)

ok great, I'll make sure Trump retweets it in 2 days

PRAISE KEK

fpbp

>this man is responsible for 99% of the shilling on Sup Forums

yo hol up

you saying we wuz news journalists and shiet?

i dont. im just pointing out that little smartasses like you are what ruined this place

4chans actually fairly good at judging the zeitgeist, the current mood of the people, or how much content or BS is behind any given act/news/propaganda. eg, for a near-instant reaction on any particular piece of news/BS PR you've just released, here saves you a fuckload in market research. None of which makes it 'powerful' necessarily, it judges the narrative, rather than creates - but its way ahead of the curve on BS like SJW/gender politics overload, the backlash from that is overdue and WILL follow, sure as the sun rises.

We are just a hive mind that works for free and has thousands of individual "sensors" all over the globe, and on every corner of the internet. So this place is just capable of picking up info more quickly. It doesnt suprise me at all. The media are but a few trying to distill immense amounts of data. This place is more of a big decentralized sifting and aggregation process with much more internet educated manpower, at far less the cost (there is no real cost) other than time limitations.

look at how we've grown.

don't get in a pinch, bin that grinch

>tfw WW3 is between Asukafags and Reifags

Sup Forums is just a news aggregator like Drudge, desu.

>I have important inside information

My dad, as well, works at Nintendo

>ruined this place
It's always been shit. Starting coming here around the time of the first habbo raids, and don't remember it ever being better.
But I have seen a ton of newfags like you who see the shilling and shitposting and think that it used to be better in the past.

yes, you are right.

Sup Forums is uncucked drudge

Kek, this

This is (((their))) official recommendations on countering Sup Forums, the alt right, Generation Identity and others who have now been branded "Fringe Insurgency" that "takes its media presence inspiration from Islamic State"

lol, media matters talking complaining about any party influencing the flow of information could cause a deadly overdose of irony in infants and the elderly.

holy shit they have ZERO self awareness

Sup Forums was not the one that controlled the narrative.
Twas Kek whom merely spoke through us.

>post some greenstory
>spice it up a bit to make it more interesting
>next day it gets debated on news channels
Really activates my almonds... this is the power... of good journalism...

Step 1: Everyone go to (8)chan

Step 2: Wait for (8)chan to implode/also be taken down

Step 3: Everyone floods to diaspora chans

Step 4: Wait for a major chan to arise by someone, somewhere wanting a slice of 200k visitors' ad revenue

You can't kill Sup Forums. (8)chan maintains a core of deep oldfags that will always keep a hardcore, normie-unfriendly alt chan in reserve, and the main chan is only a yotsuba script that can be cloned anywhere on Earth.

You literally need 1984 internet dominance over the PLANET to kill Sup Forums.

I've had that experience a couple times. For lels I'll work with other anons fags to dig stuff up. And then I'll wake up the next day on Breitbart then soon after it's on Fox and USA Today. Kek.

None of these faggots in the media do work anymore. They're all just glorified blogger faggots. Meanwhile, the in-depth investigating and analysis that goes on when us autistic faggots get obsessed with something is on caliber with world class intelligence organizations. So they just take our shit and blog about it. That's the MSM in 2017.

I fucking love the 21st century.

so now im a newfag because you disagree with me. wew

You can google threads from the past google indexes us. Hiroshimoot should block that so we can do a pol prank without a google search proving we did it.