DAYS

So is he modeled after shinji kagawa?

>mizuki has a pro contract and is still in HS

>Cerezo Osaka noticed his [shinjis] talent and signed him at the age of 17. He was the first player in Japan to sign a professional contract before graduating from high school

Seems eerily similar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3vWMEwZMQE
youtube.com/watch?v=yWpX5xdvI2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why no love for sports shows?

i love them but this one sucks

shame that both this and Battery have been pretty crappy

Because it isn't the 80s anymore.

Why are they bad or better yet which shows are good?

both suffer from having no sports in it

Battery is rubbish drama driven by an insufferable MC

DAYS was just boring, again with a shit MC

i dont know if either of them got better after epsiode 5

It isn't gay enough for the fujos.

Battery MC is pretty shit but this guy is the gayest

>4 people can't tackle one.
Messi can barely get away with that shit Japan.

>messi

You young kids have no idea what good anime is.

>MC is modeled after Müller

Is he trying to hit himself in the head with his foot?

I enjoy this show, not bad so far.

But desu I won't be satisfied with a footy anime until they make as Season 2 of Giant Killing

Maybe, they are nothing alike however in playstyle.

Mizuki reminds me of a Zlatan because of his unreal athleticism

Does Shinji even start back at Dortmund anymore?

What happened to Honda, while we're at it? Milan is a shit nowadays, but is he part of the problem?

How's the actual football in the anime? Is it GK-tier or are they pulling physically impossible shit?

Besides a high schooler pulling off a bicycle kick its pretty tame.

Same here, I expected something retarded but got something similar to Yowamushi Pedal,
Aka: "the quick storytelling makes up for the whiny brat."

>high schoolers cant do bicycle kicks
nigga wot

I'm murrican, so that shit doesn't exist.

It does.
In Rocket League.

Nope, Shinji got demoted. Honda also fell from grace, albeit he was beast in his prime.

Animation ain't so bad, you'll see most of the dribbles in real footy. Build-up play is almost non-exist though, probably to cut time.

What is that supposed to mean? Are you amerilards just too shit at soccer to pull it off or what?

Why was he demoted?

at least the pussy MC got some cajones and is actively trying to get better, not some passive powerlevel bullshit

Probably because of poor form, and that they had solid players in Mihkatryan, Reus, Pulisic, and Gundogan in the midfield.

I don't follow Dortmund that much, but whatever news I heard about them last season did not involve Shinji. Who knows this season though, he might get some chances again

Wait, which MC are you refering to?

To the MC of days (Tsukushi?); he's actively trying to make himself a better player and is already a source of inspiration to a high school team

Other MC's get this passive/hidden power and it irks me that they're still pussies and kind of shit. (Boku no Hero's MC is the absolute worst, I honestly wish Bakugo would be MC)

Oh yea, tsuku is kind of hard at work.
I think the next episode will feature that snippet that was shown in ep1.
Will he score a goal or will he fuck it up again?

all modern shows are fujoshit pandering unfortunately. we'll never get anything like ippo or initial d.

I'll believe in MC; he seems like the type of player who shines in big moments

Giant Killing was a great anime and wasn't fujoshit. But idk if you call 2010 modern

>cajones
He is developing some sick organizational skills

>Zlatan
>unreal athleticism
Zlatan is not that great mate. The only unreal thing about the big nosed prick is his ego.

I love football anime but this one not so much. I'm still going to watch it until the end hoping it gets better at some point.

Kagawa was great before transferring to united, he did not get enough playtime with the mancs and his skill level and sef-esteem went to shit after van gaal sent his arse back to dortmund

Is kagawa the best soccer player japan ever exported?

>Zlatan is not that great mate. The only unreal thing about the big nosed prick is his ego.
He might be a cocky fuck but 12 league titles with many different teams is nothing to scoff at

I think Keisuke Honda takes that title due to his 2010 WC performance.

It's a matter of perspective.

Japan's brave Okazaki Shinji

>He is developing some sick organizational skills
Kek. *Cojones

>another shinji
that name sure is popular

Who /lifelong/ here?

oh shit, he actually did it! the absolute madman!

>all modern shows are fujoshit pandering unfortunately
It's not the show's fault if you can't recognise male friendships as just being friendships.

What's the appeal of football?

The only relative good player Japan has bought out is Nakamura.

It's kinda just supporting where you was born pretty much.

>ever exported
I don't think so. To be honest Japanese players never really made a great impact in european leagues but there are players like Hidetoshi Nakata and Shunsuke Nakamura who did really well in Serie A (Italian League), and by that I mean they achieved more than Kagawa.

Okazaki was amazing with Leicester last season but he's far from being Japan's GOAT.

You are not gonna get it, amerifriend.

>weebs in charge of understanding male bonding/comraderie
You sad fat fucks probably never played a team sport in your life or you would know there is nothing gay about this

>shitting on ibra kadabra

Shame on you

>sports shows are gay
>say the people who fap to fucking traps
top kek

>Traps
>Gay

Don't you fucking start.
Everyone knows traps are gay. If you don't, you are a faggot in denial.

I second this! I fucking second this to the third season! But yeah liking Days so far.

Battery seems to be a drama using baseball while Days is trying to be about soccer but also showing the kid growing. In Battery the dude is already at max baseball stats.

Chicharito once kicked the ball towards goal but it went wide to Muller who was watching next to the goal. He fell and it was funny.

Soccer isn't very popular in America. I hear it's moving up and they are making soccer stadiums now. Back in the day they played in football fields.
Naturally no one cares about high school or college soccer, if they happen to exist.

I don't know about that but I remember this weird goal though

youtube.com/watch?v=I3vWMEwZMQE

i played team sports and it was gay but thats not what was wrong with it

>posting Yandere-chan

You do know why they are called traps though, right?

Thanks for that, user!

Was it autism ?

The show could use more cutting inside

Because i would rather watch football anime, not shitty slideshow about running.

Sup Forums doesn't like sports that much.

Leaving that asides, DAYS is not a sports show, it's about football but it has nothing about the sport there, the guy is running like a headless chicken.

To say an example, the goalie doesn't get introduced until after the first tournament, WHAT THE FUCK?:

After the first episode I thought DAYS was going to be gayer than Battery but boy was I wrong.

le liga tier defense.

Well it is about Football he's just completely garbage at it and is only good for pumping the team up and chasing the ball down.

Is the homo king for sure, calling the MC princess all the time

>To say an example, the goalie doesn't get introduced until after the first tournament
And it's not about him being garbage, it's the fact that they don't have any strategy, the football is poorly done. And no, running around doesn't pump anyone up nor does it contribute anything, it just makes you look like a retard.

Maybe you never played football but if you did then it's unbearable watching this shit. I can get behind superpowers and all that if that's the setting but this is trying to be somewhat realistic yet it has nothing about football, you could change the entire theme about him running 100 flat and the story would be the same, hell it would probably be better because he can actually inspire someone that way.

>mysterious figure cuts inside

They're high schoolers user, You're expecting too much.

I even complained about the little shit getting past 4 defenders, Of course the actual matches but I never was expecting some well though strategy or tiki taka matches.

>They're high schoolers user, You're expecting too much.
? Have you seen Highschoolers play?

> but I never was expecting some well though strategy or tiki taka matches
I'm not even asking tiki taka, I literally just told you twice that they hadn't even introduced the goalie(THE FUCKING GOALIE) until after the first tournament.

It's a fujo series with friendship themes and then some minor football stuff to keep a bunch of boys together.

>everything is fujoshit
Except that 99% of all anime is generic weeb bait

The anime lacks a lot in the tactics department, I mean if you compare it to Giant Killing there's a jarring difference.

Watch Giant Killing, hell watch Area no Kishi. Fuck, watch Captain Tsubasa. All of them are different in what they set out to do, but all of them are clearly about football, DAYS is not.

Change of sports, watch Prince of Tennis and Baby Steps. Both are very different series but they're still about tennis.

DAYS is the equivalent of Free! well, not that gay but saying Free! is about swimming is a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWpX5xdvI2o
These kids are

Yes it's hardly gleaming with excellence.

The goalie not being introduced isn't that important for me since no one cares about Goalies are all sure they play an important role in the match but people usually care about attacking players.

Give me a break, Going from Barcelona to Japan high schools is a fucking fine margin.

Japan rarely and I mean rarely produces top TOP talent so no you can't put these two together at all.

End of the day, DAYS is Football just very basic tomfoolery Football that isn't going into tactics and this and that but just go and win the game with Friendship which is still Football.

Baby Steps is literally friendship and hardwork which is what fucking DAYS is about and you just said that Baby Steps is still about tennis and DAYS is not.

Check out the goal being prepared starting at 1:10, those kids don't joke around

Shit they are good. I would have to foul them to stop them.

Why do you guys even argue with Lelouch? There is no point in this, it is fucking Sisyphean labor.

>Baby Steps is literally friendship and hardwork

Have you ever read or seen Baby Steps at all? Have you seen how Maruo trains himself when he needs to improve a certain area of his game or the how he busts his brain before, during and after a match?

If by Friendship you mean everyone that's not good enough getting an early retirement then yeah it's friendship.

Watched both seasons, Tsukamoto was training his shots on goal, So whats your point? They both train in weak areas.

He became friends with all different kinds of tennis players to learn styles weaknesses of his and his opponents.

Not sure what you're getting at here.

Maruo trains his muscles, improves his way of playing and he also comes up with strategies before, during and after a match.

If you're saying DAYS and Baby Steps are the same then you're an idiot.

>Not sure what you're getting at here.
You're retarded.

>he has friends
>that means it's the same

Fuck off Lelouch.

Yes Maruo goes the extra mile to improve himself no denying it.

And Tsukamoto is trying to improve himself as well, So again what is your point? You can just throw out more insults if you like.

Two MC's that recognize weakness and try to get better at it.

Except tsu actually works pretty hard on improving himself. The show isn't even done yet and you probably didn't watch past episode 3.

>he has friends
>that means it's the same
That is not what he said you retard

>baby steps is realistic
>mixed matches

Few of them these days are any good, and it's usually the fighting shows

The drama tends to be the usual bullshit and you can just enjoy the actual sport

One of the fucking opponents cared more about painting a picture on the court than actually winning a tennis match.

It was one guy though, and he literally retired after that match.

If I remember correctly the author was forced to draw that.

>And Tsukamoto is trying to improve himself as well

>No strategy
>runs like a retard
>"inspires" people by running like a retard
>somehow that works in matches

vs
>Strategy
>Training routines
>Learning from practice matches
>Travelling across the globe to git gud

>Two MC's that recognize weakness and try to get better at it.
Even Natsu from fairy tail trains, you're saying Natsu is the same as every other character that trains.

Stop being a retard Lelouch, kill yourself.

>Purposefully skips where I said Tsukamoto is training his shots on goal.

>Also ignores where I said Maruo goes the extra mile to improve himself.

It's okay user, You just wanted to get your "Kill yourself Lelouch" post out, I'm use to it.

>Training to kick the fucking ball

Kill yourself tripfag.

Yeah why would anyone train free kicks or corners.

Fucking idiot Footballers.

>ctrl + f
>no Kuroko no BASUKE

How does this compare to that masterpiece?

im pretty thirsty about good soccer anime, what's your favorite soccer show (obv after capitan tsubasa)?

>Baby steps is seriously getting compared to Days

I hate you fucking faggots so much you have no eye for quality all you do is shovel garbage into your fucking degenerate mouths.

Kuroko no Basuke is much better than it. Everyone who calls KnB a fujoshit show has not seen true fujotrash like Days

>Everyone who calls KnB a fujoshit show

People seriously call it that? There may have been some dumb moments in the first episodes but it's hardly "fujo"