2011: Mirai Nikki
2012: SAO
2013 Attack on Titan
2014: Tokyo Ghoul
2015: One Punch Man
2016: Re Zero

Compare them Sup Forums

reeeeeeeeeeeee zero is utter shit, so no

AoT is the best of those so it's all over the place.

I'll start
1. OPM
2. Re Zero
3. Mirai Nikki
4. AoT
5. TG
6. SAO

OPM is the only half decent thing there, and even that isn't very good. The rest are all complete garbage.

Huh I felt AoT was a sleeping pill nothing Interesting but art and music.

Is Re Zero even the most popular show this year? I thought Erased still was.

Setting.

Tokyo Ghoul was sleeping pill tier to me

Setting was ok at best, derpy monsters and late medieval society.

I don't think going from shit to other shit is counted as an improvement.

Literal shit taste.

Never said their taste where any good, just getting better.

1. Re:Zero
2. OPM
3. SnK
4. TG
5. Mirai Nikki
6. SAO

only the first 2 are good

1: Mirai Nikki
2: SAO
3 Attack on Titan
4: Tokyo Ghoul
5: One Punch Man
6: Re Zero

It's just getting worse, they are all shit, this thread is shit, OP a shit.

2011 should be Steins;Gate, even on MAL it's more popular than Mirai Nikki.

MAL isn't accurate and even there they are right next to each other.

Sup Forums doesn't want to admit it likes the same shit as plebs. Only my taste is high tier enough to have hated Steins;Gate.

AoT
OPM
Tokyo Ghoul
SAO
Mirai Nikki

Haven't watched Re: Zero yet

>Mirai Nikki
>better than OPM
You gotta be baiting

All of these shows have a naturally black haired male protagonist.

Bad bait is bad

No I just hate Overpowered MCs, all of these shows but Mirai Nikki are SHIT.

Is your list backwards?

No I only finished Mirrai Nikki and SAO. Hated Root A, Dropped AoT when Eren turned out to be a Titan. Never finished first episode of OPM or Rezero.

Mirai Nikki's female lead is overpowered as fuck.

>Dropped AoT when Eren turned out to be a Titan
Why?

That was actually explained and you couldn't know that before the end. There is no reason for anyone in the other shows to be that strong (except TG but the anime was shit). None of the other shows had an ending or good closure except Mirai Nikki and SAO therefor I think they are even worse.

While a slight upward trend in taste is observed as the year increases, the correlation between the year and taste is a weak one. Furthermore, there is an anomaly: 'Sword Art Online' which was unusually poor- particular in the second half.

He was the most annoying of all these mc's and I where glad when I thought he died.

It's all edgy bullshit and a shounen. No improvement whatsoever.

Shhh, you'll ruin the memes.

You should've known main characters don't die half way through the series

The show was so hyped up on killing it's characters but no one important even died.

AoT
One Punch Man
Re:Zero
Tokyo Ghoul
SAO
Mirai Nikki

Did you decide to cut before 2010 to not include FMA:B?

You can't really build an acceptable plot if you're constantly killing important characters. Eventually you will run out and they will be dying faster than you can develop them or even make them "important"

Given FMAB is shit he should have left it in. But he's too scared to bash that or S;G despite how awful they are.

The guy wasn't developed at all we just had him in focus, he could have died and anyone else could have taken his spot with no big difference.

>All this newfag replying to rec thread

>That was actually explained and you couldn't know that before the end
I'm not talking about her being god, I'm talking about her being able to slaughter adult men left and right even though she's just 14

Nothing more than a dump a few years back nothing has changed.

Well she was a good, and something like that was foreshadowed. Not that the show was anything great just an enjoyable trainwreck compared to all the other shit.

the only thing I see is memes

Let's judge Meme's instead.
SAO Abridge >>> other shit.

That isn't a meme that's a nonprofit fan-made parody, stupid.

most of them aren't absolutely terrible but then you get SAO which is probably one of the most boring and uninteresting shows to have ever existed

If it'm beats Erased's ranking on MAL by a longshot then duh, of course it's more popular.

>it'm

I meant it*

Nah. They just flock to whatever's popular at the time.

agreed on both

>fun
>mega-edgelord garbage
>never watched
>never watched
>pandering filth

Do you faggots actually believe that calling fma shit makes it look like you have good taste?

OP IS A FUCKING HYPOCRITE. HE NEVER PUT IN FMAB OR STEINS GATE CUZ HE SCARED OF PUBLIC SHAMING LOLOLOL

it has objectively awful direction, some of the worst comedy i've ever seen, a horrible spielberg happy ending, maudlin as fuck, and romi park's ed voice is like some unbearable jap woman doing christian bale batman shit.

i guess i can understand why you would like it, if you're a moron

OPM is the only show on that list that I haven't dropped

It still wasn't impressive as some make it out to be. Has some brilliant sakuga though, that's the thing that kept me watching.

The newer the better, so
1. Re Zero
2. OPM
not rated --- ancient shit that nobody saw

Congrads user, for writing what has to be one the most superficial criticisms I've ever encountered.

Literally the only good one is One Punch Man

Mirai Nikki : shit
SAO :first arc was okay the problem was people saying it was the best anime of the universe and second arc was shit.
Attack on Titan : not bad then fushoji came
Tokyo Ghoul : the adaptation was bad
OPM : meh
Re Zero : waifu bait and muh suffering

Saitama?