Why does Sup Forums hate all black people? They're all people, just like you and me

Why does Sup Forums hate all black people? They're all people, just like you and me.

There's no reason to hate them just because the color of their skin is different.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't hate blacks until I saw my first nigger dick in a white girl's mouth.

From that point on I realised they all have to be destroyed.

i dont hate blacks, i hate thug nigger people with animal pack tendencies,which happen to be mostly blacks

I don't hate black people, I just don't think we can live side by side because all white people are racist. Balkanization when?

In addition of being retarded they are in wrong countries.

>implying blacks are people
Confirmed as never having interected with a nigger. Please come to Africa and see for yourself.

Sup Forums doesn't hate black people, we hate niggers. It just so happens that niggers are extremely vocal; whether they're are the majority or minority of black people is up to you to decide. To put an example of my view on the subject: People of color commit more crimes than white people. If I were to choose between walking across a white or black person in the middle of the night on a street, I'd most likely go to the white's side. I would simply have less of a chance to be mugged. Coming from someone who's black.

>All ....No

a surprising amount of the white supremacists on this site are non white

Tariq Nasheed might be the dumbest nigger of all time.

who is this semen demon?

I don't hate black people because their skin is black, I hate black people because they are extremely stupid.

>switches side of the road
>white person feels threatened
>user gets shot in self defense

JUST

That nigger is gay

why you post that with a pic of this crazy was yo ass fucker?

this

I dont hate black people. Do you know why? Because i saw no more than dozen of them in my life, and never more than 3 at the same time. I wonder will i remein so tolerant id i live in place where are lots of them?

I think he's more clever than we give him credit for. He's a master troll. I'm not even fully convinced that he's actually black.

Nigger, Whites built the civilization you suck the blood from.

We created you.

You are nothing without the whiteman. You are mud hut dwelling, fly covered scum. You have no culture, nothing of value to give the world except the occasional singer and athlete.

Your IQ as a people is in near the range that a white person would be considered a retard.

Your impulse control is non existent. Your diminished brain size doesn't allow you to think and extrapolate into the future. You are an earlier less evolved version of the Neanderthal and it's offspring the European and the Asian.

You are nothing but your skin color and your uncontrollable sex drive.

Fuck you kaffir. Fuck you and the diseased black cunt that squeezed your ugly ignorant head into this world.

I piss on you and your race.

I don't like niggers,why?
>no success in history,always failed,depended on white men on survival
>haven't invented anything,not a language,developed a more advanced building than a mud hut
>Lower IQ,breeds with white women and produce dumber kids,lowering a country's general IQ
>Too lazy to work,complains about system being racist
>Is put on movies so critics dont judge the director being racist
>yells random words to microphones,glorifies crime with music and get free money
>uses broken english,breaks it so much that english is divided to 2 branches now(american english,england english)
>violent,animalistic,lack of family values,horny all the time,dirty,smelly
>I have to work my ass off to get a paycheck and these filthy monkeys make sad face to camera,2 tear drops as he says"system be racist 'n' shet I wanna live too yo" and earn thousands FROM THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT

I don't hate blacks cause of their skin color
I hate blacks cause of their low IQ and the disproportionate amount of crime and killings they commit

I hate them for their behavior not their color. You can spot a nigger from a mile away. The rare normal black person blends in much better.

We don't hate black people just the black demographic and the effects this particular group has on wide society.

he is very opposed to homosexuality and obsessed with masculinity.
He has an own t shirt brand that says, black men should reject metrosexuality.
It is called anti moist movement.

Thomas Sowell is ok. So is that sheriff from Minnesota or wherever. I've met one nigger that I liked.

I don't hate black people.
I hate when black people invade our lands and claim it as theirs.

Seriously look at those lips and tell me this nigger isn't a flaming homosexual.

This. Stay in Africa and we will love and respect you forever and always.

No one hates blacks because of the color of their skin. Its their nigger behavior that makes them universally despised.

Tariq nasheed is a perfect representation of a stupid affirmative action nigger. I can't believe my uni made me read his book before coming to school I'm a fucking stem major why do I have to read some stupid nigger's ghost writer coming up with excuses about why his own race is so poor and stupid

Niggers hate whitey.

Holy shit, universities make students read what that nigger writes? The situation is worse than I thought.

What school is this required reading?

I didn't finish the book but the first week of class I had to attend a reading discussion with 20 people and talk about how evil whitey is. I was literally the only white person in the room too. Shits really bad here

There is a difference between blacks and niggers. We hate each group for different reasons.

>Broken english

You mean american english and ebonics ?

>There's no reason to hate them just because the color of their skin is different.
not just different: black
that's why I hate them

Washington University in St. Louis. Its a top 10 private university but the poz is real. Luckily I don't have to deal with it as an engineer.

Also, the school is literally 46% jewish and the rest pretty much either black or really spicy. If it wasn't for ROTC i would probably not have a single white friend

HAHAHA! I thought he was just some ridiculous troll on twitter. He is actually on some university's required reading list?

I actually don’t and where the fuck I supposed to find a muscular strong black bi stud in that shithole?

If we are all the same why do rich blacks still have lower iqs then average whites?

That sucks...
But you'll be an engineer whereas they'll be on gibs with student debt for a degree in 'African Studies'

Exactly

Its a side effect of the naturalistic world view. If people evolved by random mutations, then not all people are evolved to the “same level”.

Milo what are you doing in the Rodina?

I’m actually cute, don’t look like I’m dying of AIDS, not Jewish and like women too. White and Hispanic women though

bump)

youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA

Just stole this like a nigger!

>They're all people

>they'll people just like you.
Kek!