Trump drained the swamp

Lol drained

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n12Kq
engadget.com/2017/10/23/puerto-rico-energy-grid-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ygGlKSy6RMU
youtube.com/watch?v=0xHwttBdtQ8
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/20/texas-town-makes-hurricane-harvey-aid-applicants-pledge-not-to-boycott-israel/?utm_term=.8ef7e9458008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Perhaps it's because he can trust them to not make him look terrible. As seen in every other attempt at providing recovery aid in Puerto Rico

archive.is/n12Kq
engadget.com/2017/10/23/puerto-rico-energy-grid-future/

>There's also the issue that money intended for the rebuilding effort may not be directed to the best places or toward the right people. Whitefish Energy Holdings has announced that it has signed a deal with the island, worth $300 million, to restore power to the island. In a statement, the company said that it has sent 300 employees and subcontractors to Puerto Rico to help restore power to the island. In addition, a further 700 people will be sent to the island in the near future to provide additional support.

Oh shit, Blumpf's getting more than two scoops again...

>But an investigation by The Weather Channel has raised questions over why Whitefish was handed the contract. The business is described as a "2-year-old consultancy" that was "hired outside the usual channels for the job." Apparently. Puerto Rico refused mutual aid from the American Public Power Association and made the deal without the involvement of the US Army Corps of Engineers and FEMA.

No wait, it's nothing.

The absolute grasping at straws

((company linked to a trump donor))
linked to
not owned by
not a donor
linked to
by merchants

Was it competitive bid?

I bet it was you dishonest nigger.

Puerto Rico is a tiny place. What, you want Duke to handle it? Progress? they can't handle a light shower without failing.

And this last year most businesses can be linked to being a donor of one party or the other. I'm a donor, does that mean I don't deserve to win a contract if I made the best bid?

This whole thing is a logical fallacy. Donor status is not why the company was selected, nor is that illegal, or wrong. Given the left's bias a left wing company would likely not even do the work, just to shit on Trump some more and blame him. Just like what happened with the relief supplies. So perhaps Trump is avoiding what already happened during this event in this location.

Fuck the left, he'll never be able to be good enough to earn your praise. He could bring in world peace and faster than light travel, and you'd bitch that the interstellar flight seats don't go back enough.

So essentially Puerto Rico is looking to go full retard again. They're fucking hopeless and I can see why Trump wants to distance from that trainwreck. They refuse to help themselves and blame others for it.

Sorta reminds you of another reviled group, doesn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=ygGlKSy6RMU

4D chess

How? They received aid and then the Dems slammed him in the press. Now he's going to rebuild and guess what the Dems are slamming him in the press.

It's time to quiet down and let the white men do things for you sweetie.

>Hurricane Maria - Puerto Rico: Detail of Manmade Destruction
>youtube.com/watch?v=0xHwttBdtQ8

>>But an investigation by The Weather Channel

Not an authority. You'll learn.

Trumpfag damage control has always been pathetic

>building firm linked with donor of building tycoon
Shock. It's more surprising that they aren't linked to him directly, given the nature of his career.

Oh sweetie are you upset? You called for us to help all those poor brown people and now we're doing it. Do you need to take a nap?

just as libtards can never understand christianity, they have no idea what draining the swamp means

How is doing a shit job a good thing? The bar is so low for you fags

I heard Saudi Arabia is buying puerto rico for some kind of eco tourism theme park

Yeah why not use a company that will get the job done righht and under budget?

Donald J Trump

>brokers a deal giving Russia uranium
>receive biggest donation to foundation from Russia.
It's 2017 faggots.

>a left wing company would likely not even do the work
sure they would, they just define work as abducting children and raping them

make liberals mad about something they were defending hillary for
>9th dimension chess

>Tiny utility company linked to major donor
Trickle up economics!

Oh sweetie have you stepped up to do the job yourself? Did you donate any time or money? Or are you crying so that daddy white man will come and wipe your bottom? You cried out for big government and you got big government. Does your tummy hurt?

You're a fag that doesn't know what you're talking about. Dragging your ass for weeks is wasting more taxpayer money that a competent relief effort from the start

Oh sweetie can you quantify this "bad job?" Can you prove that this particular firm is proof of corruption?

If you can provide concrete proof of these things I will believe that you're not a shill. But sadly you're a shill pushing Democrat propaganda. You'll provide nothing concrete and then will act all indignant that no one believes your lies and character assassination.

You've been doing this for years sweetie. Have you thought about maybe doing something else?

checked.
it's like people dont expect rich folks or business types to be ever involved in politics.
i know thr damage is due to a hurricane, not some false flag BS.
that's the difference!

The inability to provide basic necessities after a hurricane is a failure, the inability to find a firm that doesn't employ more than 2 people to fix the electrical grid of an island is a failure

The firm manages subcontractors you mong. So now I know that you're a complete retard. Thanks for playing.

I know, out of Montana. Completely unqualified with zero experience in these matters

>be a dem
>you only get relief if you voted for me

is anyone really surprised?

>((company linked to a trump donor))
>linked to
>not owned by

These faggots project so much. The Clintons rob Haiti so their (((media))) has to blame Trump to protect them. Happens every fucking time. Any time they try to pin something on him, look into what they're doing. It's always worse than their accusations.

PRfag here.

Whitefish contract is a load of shit. No reason for it to exist. People are pissed at our power company's director, he has fuck-all credibility, is considered to be inept and this just seems like more fuel for the fire.

This contract is supposedly going to be refunded by FEMA at some point, we'll see. I just want my goddamn lights to turn back on.

According to....you? Keep trying, lmao.

>linked to
what does this even mean anymore?

once spoke to people that may or may not work for the alleged company

According to them. They don't have any experience hiring for a large scale relief effort, retard. Their only qualification is that a buddy of theirs gave money to trump

>competitive bid
>they win the bid
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUT TRUMP ONCE SPOKE TO A GUY THAT ONCE WORKED THERE

GO fix it yourself monkey. Daddy Trump shouldn't have to fix everything for you. No wonder no one wants you to vote.

You're a fucking retard, just because the bid is low doesn't mean you give a job to someone that doesn't know how to do the job.
Trumpfags defend pay to play all the time, so no surprise you like unqualified firms doing work they shouldn't

He should have gave that money to Fuck Trump and White People Inc.

This contract was issued on Sept. 26th, less than a week after the storm hit. You really think PREPA surveyed enough of the damage, put the call out for contract bids and thoroughly evaluated said bids in that time?

No, they fuckin didn't. This shit reeks.

>this shit reeks

yeah whatever, let me know how it turns out for you modern day Sherlock detectives

Let me just sum up every post you're going to shit out for as long as this thread lasts.

>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The entirety of our power conpany is out there fixing shiy, has been since the storm passed. Frankly, the AEE doens't have the manpower to handle this themselves, hence the need for help.

So should we have ignored Texas and Florida as well?

What's the difference between Texas, Florida, and Porto Rico?

And the Clinton Foundation is a better option?

Dunno, but all 3 are full of spics.

Maybe if they want to get Hurican Relief they should boycott their Oppressors...

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/20/texas-town-makes-hurricane-harvey-aid-applicants-pledge-not-to-boycott-israel/?utm_term=.8ef7e9458008

Trump is like a greedy third world dictator with zero respect for rule of law or basic decency

if he was younger he'd totally rek American democracy for good

BASED TRUMP

Texas and Florida have taxpayers.

The possibility of finding a construction company that Trump doesn't know or doesn't support Trump is very difficult.

He builds things for a living, those are all his peers.

>I'm a partisan faggot
>RRREEEEEEE has been my state of mind for 8 years

He made himself look incredibly terrible by handing his crony friends 300 million, like the retard he is.

Lol, good point

Tariq Nasheed is flipping out about it

Still better than the Clinton foundation shill cuck.

SAGE this garbage

The fact that you think it's Trump playing the chess, means it truly is 9th dimension

Whitefish is where Richard Spencer's family is from. This is a 1488 contract to sterilize the Puerto Rican scum.

Puerto Ricans are **** as *****! I wish that hurricane ****** all those ugly *****!