NIGER AMBUSH SURVIVOR REVEALS DETAILS OF DOOMED MISSION TRUMP IS TRYING TO COVER UP

Well?

shareblue.com/niger-ambush-survivor-reveals-details-of-doomed-mission-trump-is-trying-to-cover-up/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuxLsCD0tww
shareblue.com
rawstreetjournal.com/revealed-la-david-johnson-betrayed-fellow-soldiers-in-niger-ambush
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/world/middleeast/us-airstrike-syrian-troops-isis-russia.html
voanews.com/a/new-details-emerge-about-attack-that-killed-us-soldiers-in-niger/4080617.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/10/23/joint-chiefs-chairman-general-joseph-dunford-press-conference-u-s-troop-deaths-and-niger-mission/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shareblue

I am sure this is a reliable source and not a load of made up bullshit.

>a load of made up bullshit
It's not.

I don't see a Verritt identification number.

>worlds largest and most advanced military industrial complex
>Trump designs the plays for every special operations mission

Liberals are a laughing stock.

you faggots aren't even trying any more

I bet the majority of the libtards screeching about this had no clue the US even operated in Africa.

>shareblue
put some more effort in kek

also

>flag
/x/

>By Oliver Willis
Most of you guys probably don't even know who this commie faggot is.

This. No $.02 for you faggot.

Long time no see, Shariablue Ukraine.

>Ukrainian flag
>shareblue link

youtube.com/watch?v=WuxLsCD0tww

how badly the democrats want
>drumpfs benghazi
>drumpfs katrina
>drumpfs impeachment
>drumpfs treason
>drumpfs collusion

sadly all the get is drumpfs big ole cock shoved up their bum bums

>shareblue

Son, I...

>shareblue

Another one to add to the list of traitorous scum.

It was just a spontaneous demonstration incited by a reprehensible YouTube video.

He doesn't design/map it out, but the president makes the call on some ops.

It's just another way in which the media can look the other way for Dems and bash Trump

>It's not.
it's media of course it is

nobody will ever believe the media again

LaDavid was found one mile away from the action, you know that, right?

Shhh. Don’t tell anybody but we have troops in every country that doesn’t;t throw them out and even more than a few that do.

>USA's best troops

>Get BTFO'd by dirt poor niggers

lol

someone give me a quick rundown is this real or not

>niggers ambush someone
>trump's fault
LOL

>that kike from Ukraine again
>they're directly quoting David Brock's Shareblue now

4 vs 50+ in the open without armor and minimal weapons..K Also how do you even have internet in that shithole country of yours

>nigger ambush in niggeria

>>USA's best troops
>>Get BTFO'd by dirt poor niggers
this is standard practice since vietnam, we send the biggest debt liability soldiers to the deadliest assignments since WWII

Oyyy vveeeeeey Shareblue! A Trusted and well established news source

i unironically read this as "nigger ambush"

12 Americans and 30 nigerian allies retard. And the ISIS guys didnt have armor or heavy weapons either.

>ukraine

this is the third sharia blue article ive seen on the first [age of Sup Forums today
that Jews money to open society is already showing its impact
dont forget to sage, faggots

Something fishy here, a Nigger who is sworn to keep silence about the mission is backing up another Nigger found one mile away. We are also to believe the Mechanic assigned to the mission threw down his wrench and picked up a machine gun and sniper rifle, just like it is played out in the movies.

Stick a fork in Zlompf, he's finished.
Sup Forums on life support
Praise kuk

>shariablue

>shariablue

>Get ambushed in islamic shit hole in Africa while on routine patrol
>Being surprised by this

>When your government receives western backing and your military is assigned to leftist shitposting

>pls go back to only posting in approved posts provided by Cambridge Analytics and stop questioning narratives that you are told to swallow

>Share Blue link
>Ukraine flag

Nice try Fusion GPS.

>shareblue.com
not even denying now

FACT: Dienold Jizzrael Drunpfz is a jew.

>See:
Attached IMG for more info.

Fact:nobody cares

>see shareblue link in OP
>already know it's ukranian flag

trump is responsible for giving the go ahead for these missions, he was either too dumb or too arrogant to see this outcome

actually, thinking about it, it was probably the DoD's fault for giving bad intel / bad assessment of intel to the president, the US DoD is absolutely fucking nuts, they are so far up their own asses it's unbelievable, they literally believe they could take the whole world and they run this joint called the US govt

then always comes the reality shock: somalia, afghanistan, iraq, haiti, benghazi & libya, niger, pretty much every conflict you've been involved in since the korean war

your military actually believes it stands any chance against fearless savages eager to die for a cause

pro tip: you don't

>shareblue.com

kek!
started keking right there.

rawstreetjournal.com/revealed-la-david-johnson-betrayed-fellow-soldiers-in-niger-ambush

>shareblue
You should be banned for this.

>30 nigerian allies
Haha oh wow.

You'll never be a real country, Ukraine

>best troops
>a nigger soldier

Pick one

Plot twist, he is shareblue.

Would you blame every death from drone strikes during his time on obama?

Remember when he bombed a syrian city, aiding ISIS?
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/world/middleeast/us-airstrike-syrian-troops-isis-russia.html

Presidents can't oversee every detail. This is of course a problem in itself that the military industrial complex is so out of control. Just don't pretend this problem started with trump.

eric paddock was a meme machine

IKR?

fbpb

Do you guys over in the US never get tired of this guy? I mean it's just a constant shitshow of this and that and just the dumbest unproductive shit, where even if someone gets proven right nothing fucking happens in the end...

Sageblue.
Sage.

>(((It's not)))

>Shareblue

>SHAREBLUE
AHAHAHAHAHA

I'm glad Russia decided to rape your useless country.

>Shareblue

using a shareblu link should initiate honks

>posts a link to ShareBlue without archiving
$1 has been deposited into your I’m Cuck for a Buck account

Well with that kind of rock solid argument I don't know why anyone would disagree

>shareblue
You're not even trying

Here's the real story commie!

voanews.com/a/new-details-emerge-about-attack-that-killed-us-soldiers-in-niger/4080617.html

>A special forces secret mission went bad
>Trump is trying to cover it up
>It was a special forces mission.

Not your safe space, drumpfkin!

LITERALLY A SHARE BLUE SITE. I AIN'T CLICKING THAT SHIT

Even some of the conservatitards like Lindsay Graham forgot. The Pentagon had a briefing this morning reminding them we've been there for years.
The best part is that it's literally Obama and Clinton's fault we are there because of Libya and the Save our Girls Boko Haram Kony shit from 2012-2014.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/10/23/joint-chiefs-chairman-general-joseph-dunford-press-conference-u-s-troop-deaths-and-niger-mission/amp/

Trump doesnt approve every individual mission.

>TFW it took 2 tries to read that correctly
>TFW i read the phrase "Nigger ambush survivor reveals details" and was not surprised or confused in any way

Fucking racists...

>blame Trump
Obama put troops in Niger in 2013, Nigeria 2016, blame him.