How safe and anonymoys is Sup Forums?

How come we're not in custody yet?

Cause were not breaking the law you ass

Because Russia hacked the election so DRUMPF "won." If HRC had been elected (she DID win, but she got cheated) you nazi scumbags would all be in jail for hate speech.

Enjoy it while you can, drumpflstiltskins. He's getting impeached soon, and then we're coming for your safe spaces.

because the average Sup Forums conversation doesn't break the law dude.
Mods ban majority of content that is illegal and it's not their job to send information to government sources.
The government must contact Sup Forums and ask for a specific post(and image), Sup Forums releases it and it is up to the government to decide if it was illegal or not.
Since the government never knows about a post, they never subpoena the corporation.

>sir there is another Sandy Hook thread. They know who sloppy sniper is and it doesn't look good.

>Get Langley on the horn and arrest them sons of bitches

found the CTR shill

Just can't get rid of the fucking commies. You spread like a disease.

Wouldn't that be a little suspicious if they just went and started rounding up everyone on /pol?
The better question is why hasn't Sup Forums been shut down?

I'm convinced that one day I'll hear the doorbell ring and when I open it, there are 2 guys in suits. 1 of them pointing a gun to my head and the other one holding a badge. I look at them and they look at me for about 5 seconds and then they say: "the Mossad sends their regards" and then they shoot me.

Luckely I've told multiple people already that if I die in suspicious circumstances or (((suicide))) that the jews are behind it

Last I checked there are 200k of us posting at any given time. Can't get us all.

Because im white.

>threaten people on internet.

Reported to leo for bullying have fun when your door knocks

if you do something illegal then yes you'll have someone knocking on your door. it's not hard at all for your ISP to find you by IP address.

I haven't broken any laws.

this I think is the reason

lol
saged

This is the best Soros money can buy?

As safe till mods leak data, and they work for pretty much free so they would.

free
speech

Free speech you nigger.

What sad times we live in when people are genuinely afraid of the authorities banging down their doors for having naughty opinions on Mongolian basket weaving forums. It's even sadder that in shitholes like the UK, their fears aren't entirely unjustified.

and then what?
which data?
a stash of saucy pepes?
compilations of publicly available articles?
summaries of statistics provided by the government?
OH MY GOD

IP addresses

>which data?
IP data linked to IDs

so... we'll be unsafe when pence becomes president? i don't understand.

so far.

I think that an IP address and proof of several racist posts (linked to the IP) are enough to put an user in jail nowadays.

mac address is more important than ip

4chin is to valuable a honeypot to shut down. This is the only place in the world where the INTJ NEET army, the absolute scum (lookin at you, Sup Forums), hordes of intelligence agencies, AI prototypes and corporate shills all gather. Shutting it down and arresting you for admitting to smoking a J would be counterproductive in the extreme. Also, free fucking speech.

How safe is anyone?

How come we're not in custody yet?

It's actually compromised and logging posts and up addresses and feeding it to antifa. Not even kidding.

they don't have that data, brainlet

TOP KEK
have one

Because we have free speech to protect us burgers.

>How come we're not in custody yet?
Because I am not British

NSA is literally monitoring the entire internet 24/7, what are you talking about?

shhh, goy. he doesn't know about it

Because the majority of this board is barely sixteen

But isn't this sort of common knowledge to the public by now?

Slide thread from a CIA nigger if I ever saw one.

I wouldn't be so smug, not even the Brits have anti-blasphemy laws. You can be fined tens of thousands of Euros for saying anything that is "grossly abusive or insulting in relation to matters held sacred by any religion, thereby causing outrage among a substantial number of the adherents of that religion." Which in the case of Islam, is fucking anything. Sure, it's difficult to prosecute but that doesn't mean that the average Irish Sup Forums user shouldn't be concerned.

because we are good people

Yeah you are so free

Stop living in fear. Evoke the power and protection of the 91st psalm KJV and no harm will come to you.

We do, we can't use hate speech here. And with all we say about jews and such, I legitimately suppose I'm on a list or something

its a sanctuary site.

Having opinions is illegal yet.

lowest of low-tier bait, still four burgers reply

the absolute state of burger land

Because Sup Forums is an underground hacker site you fag.

$0.02 has been deposited in your Bank account.

"Luckely I've told multiple people already that if I die in suspicious circumstances or (((suicide))) that the jews are behind it" how are they gonna report it to? the jews? lol

I got CIA niggers harassing me at my home
I've begun to take names...

>He's getting impeached soon
>.............

When the fuck did we get safe spaces? Are you guys just beings mean to me as a joke... You guys

sad!

>a British poster saying this

>are enough to put an user in jail
fuck youre stupid and so is anyone falling for your concern trolling
put in jail for breaking what law exactly?

It's not the time yet. Soon.

That's actually a lot more than I thought were here.

He must think this is Pokemon go or sum sheiiit

I am. I'm thinking thoughts the government deems wrongthink.

Pointing out that Ireland has some retarded free speech laws means that he doesn't know that the UK is also a fucking disaster? Don't be a mong.

The experienced and intelligent users here know this is completely false, but for the sake of new users, I will say that this site is safe to use as long as you don't reveal personal information or link to your social media accounts (and obviously don't post anything illegal like death threats, etc).

Anyone who says otherwise is a paid left wing disruptor who is trying to discourage people from using this site.

you don't understand what he is saying. yes NSA monitors everything, but why isn't that leading to everything illegal happening on the internet leading to a conviction? the government needs a reason to go after something, and will still act in accordance of the law

>An american in general

Please put it in perspective do you think the adults would care of the autistic kids had a Wendy house at the back of the garden. We are nothing of significants

Because they're taking notes. They've never seen anything like it before. Right now, there's about 30 of the most skilled socio engineer the NSA, FBI and CIA combine trying to figure out how this shit work, why is it so effective and how they could emulate it or highjack it to turn it to their advantage.

And so far they've been dumbstruck, puzzled and quite simply outmatched. They're staring at this place scratching their head rethinking over a hundred year of intelligence gathering.

decentralised counterintelligence is something never seen before and they must study it

3 months ago I called another user a faggot and CIA niggers busted down my door and arrested me. Currently awaiting my sentencing in county jail.

Sup Forums has the power do meme this reality for us.

to*

It's neither safe nor anonymous. Sup Forums, along with most imageboards I can think of have dubious ties.

An alternative is needed.

because we arent breaking the law? how bad do things have to be where people are worried about speaking their opinions. we arent quite the USSR yet

They don't monitor the entire internet. There literally isn't enough processing power in the world to achieve that. I no doubt believe they monitor this board, but don't be foolish enough to believe that every little thing on the internet is monitored.

Wait, don't you have to be afraid of that in Russia? Isn't it impossible to criticize the government of very there? Or are you one of the paid trolls lol. (BTW how can I get that gig. I would be happy to post cultural subversion for money. I bet I would be good at it too.)

God is on our side.

Pathetic. Apply yourself leaf.

people over here in the uk get arrestedd for shitposting here all the time, so you can only speak for the amerifats there

100% safe. I don't live in a cucked country therefore I have a right to free speech.

Shitty bait, but impeachment doesn't mean removal from office. Even if Trump were impeached he would not be obligated to step down and would not be removed from office. Even if he were, Pence would just get into office. Leftists apparently have no fucking idea what they would be getting themselves into, Pence would be so much more strict than Trump on social issues.

ever since I started browsing Sup Forums, my trips through airport security have actually become smoother
>start taking off shoes
>you don't need to do that sir
>but everyone else is..
>you can if you want, but you don't have to
>t-thanks...

good point

>He's getting impeached soon, and then we're coming for your safe spaces.

To be this dumb. HRC is literally going to hung on the National Mall, and your'e still pushing "muh impeachment".

The Sheikh got arrested for Sup Forums bantz before it was cool

>custody
For what?

>drumpflstiltskins

We're being studied by the military industrial spy complex, that's the sole reason this place is left online.

nearly lost my clearance over shit I posted on Sup Forums and facebook.

They can't predict the future like we can with kek, and the numbers.

>use memeflag and proxy
>countries have no idea who they can go after, lack the resources to find out
Arrg

proof (anonymized as much as possible) or it never happened

>be on Sup Forums, shitpost, argue who is white, post ebin troll breads.
>be outside, run for office, work on your self improvement and your family health, talk to normies about redpilled stuff in a calm, well articulated manner and affect their worldview

pick ONE and only ONE

>all these newfags getting triggered by obvious bait

Move this thread to or it has nothing to do with politics

go back to your /sig/ general you cancerous faggot.

kill yourself name fagging nigger

Haha
Ireland
Has to proudly state that he is not British.

Cause no one gives a shit about armchair autists, unless you do some retarded shit like post CP or get the wrong people's attention, like leaking documents and proof that incriminates people.

>be on Sup Forums, shitpost, argue who is white, post ebin troll breads.
you can be a lot more productive than this online but i get your point
>pick ONE and only ONE
why?

I assume that is after the cavity search. That's the only reason the average TSA tard could single you out of the crowd.

BTW, why are all TSA agents in the States morbidly obese, over 40 and black? I've seen more whites working at an airport in Asia.

>How safe and anonymoys is Sup Forums?

it's not
our guy won