So Sup Forums, I may be deported to the US I'm little over a month. I have been given minimal information...

So Sup Forums, I may be deported to the US I'm little over a month. I have been given minimal information, and have no idea what to expect.

I'm from California originally, but I doubt if get anything more than the cheapest flight option, which would likely just be the nearest airport to England.

Anyone able to tell me how this shit will work?

>Getting "deported" to the glorious US of A

What happened?

Are you white?

>Getting deported to a far better country

>Living in britbongistan
>or california
Shit maybe suicide is your best bet.

>UK
>DEPORT US CITIZENS
>DEPORTING MUSLIMS IS IMPOSSIBLE

really activates your almonds.

Well, my folks moved from the US to England when I was a kid. I got legal documents granting indefinite leave to live and work in the UK. Almost 2 years ago, I had to move to a new place, and in transit, lost my legal documents without a trace.

Without them, I cannot prove my right to work. So, I got in touch with the Home Office about ordering a replacement. They told me they no longer provide these letters, and that I would need to apply for a Biometric Residence Permit instead, due to my circumstances.

I applied December last year, and after a long struggle of getting evidence of my history here, I have been told it was not enough, and that I have an appointment with the immigration office in a month.

Pretty sure I can guess what'll happen next.

Let me guess, tried to escape the Drumpftvkdutgjbntwoscooooops! terror, then got caught muttering non-PC compliant terror-speech while carrying a plastic butter knife.

Yes, I'm white

Good try, thanks for playing

Convert to islam.

>deports functioning members of society
>not deporting rapefugees and sand niggers
Kek

This.

Pretty much. I've had trouble even finding shitty work to fill out my C.V./Résumé, because of the sheer number of immigrants who turn warehouse work into a career

>>UK
>>DEPORT US CITIZENS
>>DEPORTING MUSLIMS IS IMPOSSIBLE
Jogs my noggin.

Additional funfact: the home office has retained my passport. I have no clue if I can get it back, but with the failed application, that's a total of £450 I'm out. I'm stuck on Jobseekers, and that is a lot of fucking money for me.

How the fuck did you get deported from England?

>lost my legal documents without a trace.

That's very retarded.

No mate, if you've been here since a child you're absolutely fine.
Speak to a lawyer and get together every bit of evidence you can (school record, academics, employment record, national insurance etc)

So what's the deal with your parents or are they back in Murica? Home Office would have a record of your leave to remain anyway and contact your MP etc etc

If all else fails and you end up stateside at least you have a strong and stable leader to keep your new borders safe from all those illegals..

My school records no longer exist. Turns out that when I was a kid, shit was still all paper documents. And schools aren't obligated to keep those for more than 5 years before sending them to be archived, or destroyed. In my case, everything before I was 11 no longer exists. That's the whole reason why I can't prove my residence here. I provided a medical history, secondary school and college records, bills in my name etc..

Home office says they can't find my shit. My mother still had her documents, but that's not good enough. My father left when I was a kid.

Shit happens

Get references written by professionals (GPs, priests, teachers etc) you've known when growing up. If you've legitimately been here snce you were a child there's got to be shitloads of supporting evidence (banks, libraries, doctors, dentists)

If you cant afford a lawyer get all that together, along with some references and all your mothers paperwork and pray I guess

Citizens advice would probably be a good start rather than 4 chan (no disrespect lads).

Well, it's 7:30 pm, so, can't go see them today. There's a bunch of shit that's going on tomorrow though

just pretend you are a syrian refugee and have no documents they'll give you everything free and benefits

I'm not ethnic enough to be Syrian

Well if you get down there early, like before they open and beat all others in the queue, you'll probably have it all sorted by lunchtime.

both those places are highly sought after you mongoloid

>How the fuck did you get deported from England?
With the state it's currently in ? Be white and say something the nanny state doesn't like.

if only you were a shitskin Muslim with no skills or education, they'd let you settle permanently, no questions asked.

[spoiler] spammy anglo cuck lies again [/spoiler]