SHITTING THEIR PANTS

Don’t get lazy. They are literally shaking right now.

Is this about the JFK files?

Nope.
It's about the investigation that was just opened today about DOJ actions in Hillary investigation.
And the investigation into Uranium One.

someone kill this traitorous nigger

Tick Tock

Trump is aligning his players to fulfill his loudest most beloved campaign promise. Locking her up. Just wait.

>Duty. Honor. Agenda. My niggas.

I cant wait for Holder in particular to go to prison.

>just opened today
>6/30/17
Maybe, but you can't really know for sure.

I mean, the guy did tons of illegal shit.

I believe he knew this would be coming down the pike. The wheels of justice move slow.

They're gonna root out the bad guys. Go good guys, go! GATA!

Posting months old shit is a sign of true shilling, good to see few if any falling for it
SAGE

Sessions recused himself from Trump/Russian collusion but not Hillary/Russia collusion. He’s gonna do it.

bump it boys, the magic is back

Nothing like prosecuting your political opponents eh guys?

LOL. This is no better than some shit hole dictatorship.

Sauce?

Pot calling the kettle black eh?

Correct.
Mueller actually started it months ago.
Congress now makes it public by holding hearings on it.
They can now go back to 2010...due to the U1 deal..
Lots of shady shit can be relooked at.

LOL a shithole dictatorship is when criminals aren't charged for the crimes they commit.

Hahahha get fucked despot loving freak. I bet you want to ban guns too.

This doesnt concern you leaf

My gut.
Holder sent out a couple of cryptic tweets.
He knew where Mueller was heading with the investigation.
DOJ is guaranteed to be looked at.
Esp after the Lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting.

>When you political opponents are an arm of the government that have overthrown countless democratically elected leaders, started several wars under false pretenses, and have even blackmailed their own countrymen to maintain funding
>But at least they're against Blumpf!
What the heck? I love the FBI and CIA now!

> right now
> 6/30/17

kill yourself you fat turd

Shill detected

Because, fuck the laws. Right leaf? There's your (You), now get raked.

big if true

ive seen some faggy leaves but fuck that guy in particular

Fucking hypocrite, you would have cheered with the rest of them if the Hillary administration had had Trump hanged for false crimes

Political opponents of Mueller?
Thought Mueller was loved by Dems...
Where do you think the info came from?
Mueller has been investigating all of this, and turning evidence over to Congress.

All hell will break loose when the fbi’s confidential informant gets out of his nda and can testify about this.

This fucker should have been hung for treason years ago.

Eric "too big to jail" Holder

Who are worse, CIA niggers or FBI niggers?

Guys. They GOP doesn’t want to destroy the Rats. It would put an end to the Uniparty gravy train. Nothing is ever going to happen.

FBI witness to the Uranium One deal is under a gag order from DOJ. Wants to testify to Congress but can't. Branches are supposed to be equal so DOJ shouldn't be able to stop congress from doing its job but that's what we have right now.

>The GOP is in charge

Under obamas doj. All it would take is trumps doj to undo it. News said it could happen is soon as the end of this week if they’d like.

he almost got me to vote for him with that.

>Duty. Honour. Country

Defend Hillary Clinton?

>6/30/17

Nobody has time for this horseshit, delete this.

This is an old tweet look at the fucking date you illiterate niggers.

I will be one of those old coots who tears up whenever he hears the national anthem if we see trials and executions of the people who tried to sink this great nation.

every single time

Clapper too

I love the fact that Comey is now under investigation. This coverup was done by his FBI.

Holy shit the audacity of this guy. I hope he burns.

guess who was the director of the fbi during this secretary of state pay for play scheme!?!?!!?

He knew the investigations were coming.
He was giving a warning.
And, guess what?
The investigations are now announced.

Don't respond to meme-flag faggots, you're just enabling them

Holder should sell some guns to drug cartels. That would show his loyalty to these great states.

I swear America in 2008 was fucked. Why did we have to decide between a cancer and John Mccain. I mean really imagine if Ron won in 2008, I hate ***them***.

Oh absolutely.

Bump

lol is this nigger serious? fuck him, cavity searches and intense questioning all around. burn the heretics and turn the traitors into fertilizer. nobody is above the law.

The GOP is on deaths door. Tea party is going to take over soon. I dont think they can stop it now. They fucked up badly when they opposed Trump.

Correction*** the TrumpParty is taking over

They fucked up badly when they were corrupt slime for decades. Trump was just our chance to finally be done with them.

Think Trump will rename it the MAGA Party?

This. Not only were they slime but you can only go through so many election cycles promising things and doing the opposite before the excuses stop working.

this is what a disarmed citizen looks like

TRUTH