The Nu-Male open mouth

Does anyone have a theory on this? Premature balding, strange skin tone, and dead eyes are all strange enough phenomenon, but the open mouth photos these guys take is perplexing me the most. Ive never seen numales ever talk about opening their mouths in photos, it just seems to be something they all unconsciously agree on and know to do. I really cant wrap my head around it.

It's probably from sucking cock.

They know how pathetic their appearance is so they "ironically" make a stupid face to try making people laugh.

Mouth breathing= less oxygen to the brain= loss of brain cells= nu male

Smiling?

It's something girls and children do so they copy it. That's all. It's to look non-threatening and 'silly'.

Weak chins mean they want to open their mouths to hide it

Yeah I guess they think they are being funny. Damn thats really sad.

example pls

these 3 things

post examples?

True. I don't think ive ever seen a numale take a serious photo just smiling, they always try to act silly or some shit.

This.

you show the inside of your mouth (past the teeth) when you smile?

My numale friend does this. Very non threatening.

Pretty much all images of the Buzzfeed staff include this.

the kraut keith is smiling but the jew nu male is doing the silly face

people who watch the television, play vidya or even play sports with their mouths open are fucking retarded.

Fluoride face.

Chink remains cold as ice as he is reminded of that time in Pol Pots deathsquads where he mowed down glasses-wearing bourgeois pigs

from CPAC earlier this year
nu-male "muh Russia" protester

Mfw I do this completely unconsciously and then realize I look like a retard so I quickly snap it closed even though I'm the only one in the room

You forgot the beard. They almost always have them.

>nu-male's sky

>tfw these freaks have ruined facial hair for the next two generations

The fear grimace in monkeys is a sign of surrender. It's what smiles evolved from.

agree

The beard is certainly overcompensating for their lack of manliness.

Its because they are insecure with their looks and so won't make a normal smile.

Infection is spreading

but what is happy?

Shit, a photo?! I'm not photogenic, I always seem to stick out and look weird. Fuck. I can't say no, I tried before, but it's *just* a photo and people will not accept 'no'. I can't just smile, it always looks weird and somewhat stiff. People always told me to take the stick out of my ass and my forced smile won't do good. Fuck, it's almost time. I need something relaxed and easy-going. Something that shows how fun and energetic I am.

They want to express that they're friendly and open. Smiling in pictures was the proto-nu-male thing to do.
Stop smiling in pictures. Let people know you're fucking serious.

> Louis CK has his mouth closed
/ourguy/, surely

>Does anyone have a theory on this?
They are fucking autists, which is the reason they are nu-males.
And because they are fucking autist they have no real idea how human emotions work, so their smiles all look bizarre

underrated.

also based chink

the concentration of dionysian spirit here is sickening. You could extract it and poison people with it

fishmouth maybe?

>Louis CK
>/ourguy/

LOL

They always shout when arguing and wear those hideous big, thick rimmed glasses, why? To draw attention to themselves and make it look like they are intelligent? They are pretty stupid if they actually think wearing glasses in anyway makes you actually smart. It's kind of mocking people with actual bad eye sight too.

Do you mean that nu males are wearing glasses even though their eyesight is perfectly fine?

what's the answer to the numale question?

Yes.

So weak you can't even hold your jaw up.

They are a pest that will take care of itself.

Louis C.K. is defeating the object of glasses by wearing those. Might as well wear horse blinders.

We shall find out on the day of the rope

>tfw no pics of me on entire internet

Sup Forums what do?
I have premature balding, have a beard, wear glasses, but am openly conservative, secretly 1488
I look like one of these schlubs, but am absolutely nothing like them

how does that happen? I mean, he was not super jacked on the left, but that's also something you achieve with zero work.
and then he just turns into a tub of lard in what, 5 to 10 years?

numales also do the dreamworks face

Punchable face.

Lots of physical labor in fresh air.

>They always shout when arguing
God I hate this "If I'm louder that means I'm right" shit so much. Why does no one seem to be capable of having an argument at a normal volume? It's not like it's a life and death situation where you'd have a reason to panic, it's just about some fucking irrelevant shit that was hardly worth arguing over in the first place.

Fags. Sucking Cock. Licking balls. Fagotopia.

Wow thats pathetic.
I think you are unaffected by the numale plague if you are conservative. I think its pretty easy to tell the difference between a 1488 autist and a numale, even if they have similar physical characteristics. Theres a certain skintone and stare you won't have simply by not being pathetic like a numale.

Infiltrate and redpill.

Agree, during the Vietnam War males who wouldn't serve resorted to growing beards & long hair to compensate for their cowardice, starting a trend

how come nobody has pointed out that this faggot doesn't have any bodyhair in either pic?four years according to the original reddit post

I don't like being photographed either. Some time ago in a pub friend was talking me down to take a photo. After some time I agreed but I emphatically told him I don't want him to post a photo of me on facebook. When I got home I found out that he not only post my photo on facebook but also tagged me and all this only few minutes after I told him not to. He is not my friend anymore.

speaking of the vietnam war, we should bring back the draft. it makes young men grow the fuck up and it culls the weak.

Take care of your hygiene. Premature balding isn't too bad unless you try to hide it. Just be honest about it and cut it short.
A beard can look good if it's actually thick and well groomed, just avoid the hobo look.
Glasses are so common that no one will even spare them a second thought unless the rim is so huge that it hides half your face.

Unless you are actually disfigured everyone can look somewhat decent if only they put some effort into it.

It's called a smile you fucking morons.

>four years according to the original reddit post
Fuck man, extra weight fucks with your face so much, it's not even funny anymore.

Man, you guys are really grasping for straws here. It's just a fucking open mouth smile.

>smile but don't open my mouth
>constantly told to cheer up
Are you supposed to smile with the "ready for cock" mouth at all times?

Except this time start it right when people turn 18. Don't try to take a bunch of college kids like during Nam

Open mouth =/= smile

you quoted me, yet you clearly did not read my post.

>when you are so beta that you can't even grow beard

Just end me

The military is so cucked they wouldn't be able to handle the pieces of shit from the street that would be sent to them. There would have to be a 6 week prebasic basic just to weed out the totally incorrigible

Excessive masturbation and lack of time spent outside exercising

Look at all those nu-males, FUCK THEM, why do they do it?
FUCK I just want to punch them in the face, SHIT, what are they happy about when im sitting here looking at them
FUUUUUUCK

>dicks are amazing and he knows it
>has been brainwashed to cut it off in various ways

like this?

>the virgin finger in hole
>the chad hold around the rim

>excessive masturbation
i doubt most of these guys have the testosterone necessary to maintain an erection for more than 10 seconds. it's shitty diet mixed with shallowing the social media pill. social media ruins everything it touches (outside of subversive trolls).

saved

kek

>they're all drinking trendy IPA hipster beer
hard liquor or bust. drinking your carbs is retarded.

>having a Facebook
You only have yourself to blame tbqhwyfampai

this. i'm born in the 70s and i am too out of touch with these faggots, who knows who shat in their heads. actually i do, its the jews, the end

>Teleports behind you

Nothing personal, nu-male.

here's a picture describing the entire process in general, these "wiggers" are the end result. the end. or not. if you get off your ass already

The fucks balding gotta do with numale.

its purpose is to look silly, non threatening, and happy. the reason it has become so exaggerated is that people force smiles for every picture so they smile even bigger to show they are truly happy and not posing. you will see more cases of this as the years go on and people will look back on old pics from today and wonder why peoples mouthes are closed, much like people do to old pics where they are stoic

reminder that smiling in general for photos or portraits is goofy and degenerate and should be frowned upon.

Where is your god now?

I was being sarcastic, but you're right.

Pretty sure he's speaking

but that's enough reason for me to dump the pflumbmf

Tell us another story grandpa!

>tindering because I'm a degenerate slut
>man says he is 25, looks 40
>50% of them are balding before 30
>tons of fatties, pube-beards, and uggos
>reddit style cat-men nu-males are 50% of the men
>solid other 30% are potheads, min wage earners, white trash, gauge earrings, similar degenerate garbage
>further 10% are shitskins
>only 10% of the men are even eligible to be considered, and a solid half of them are simply ugly

>tiffany, my daughter, you are woman now, you must choose husband
>do you choose nick nu-male, who has a beer gut and balding at age 27 and whose only hobby is video games?
>do you choose rick roadkill, who works at a gas station and spends all his money on weed and beer
>do you choose chang rice-cock, who holds his chopsticks with his dirty feet and shits on the patio?
>or do you go to /cm/ and fap to husbandos?

Gee. All I wanted was a normal whitebread boy next door type qt bf. What I got was numales, potheads, and vidya addicts. Fuck modernity.

i guess i'm a shill for hill now

>Spore
My actual sides.