At what age is it considered degenerate if you haven't moved out from your parents' house?

At what age is it considered degenerate if you haven't moved out from your parents' house?
>22, male, California
>most other males my age also live with their parents
>EMT and desk jockey for work, make pretty good money at full time
>looking to go to wildland fire academy because im not comfortable as a desk jockey
>saving to go to on vacation in Thailand and move to Texas to buy a tiny home and live comfortably without kids for the rest of my life

But I can't shake the feeling it's degenerate to live with your parents passed age 20. Am I doing something wrong, Sup Forums? Is it just a generational thing with us millennials?

>Not moving your parents out and keeping the house

Hahaha get on my fucking level

They rent.

>I can't shake the feeling it's degenerate to live with your parents passed age 20
2-3 generations ago families all lived together
the post war boom everyone could afford to spread their own wings
post 2k8 were all fucked
i see kids, early 20s, who have 2-3 jobs just to try and get by out here. the cost of everything is too damn high

>pick the apts

only boomer generation moved out at age 18 or whatever

thats because they could afford it, had upward social mobility, economic boom and tons of well paying jobs.

most of our parents generation could afford a house by their mid 20s, + a couple kids.

Here it's about 32 years old when it starts to get degenerate.

Why so high? What's the culture like?

In ideal white society, you would live in a large house with your parents and your children, everyone taking care of each other, the house, and the kids, with ownership passing to each generation as the last one passes
Forcing your children to move out at start (((renting))) their own place as soon as they graduate from high school is Baby Boomer Jew trickery

I left when I was 18 but came back at 25, going to leave again soon.

Cost senpai. Good luck affording to move out before youve had a career for a few years. Sames starting to happen in america, hell unless your on some massive student loans or trust fund most kids need 2/3 part time jobs to move out and attend uni.

34 here, I moved out at 24, I think moving out before 22 is degenerate. You will likely need to move back in and only be setting yourself up to fail, you likely don't get along with your parents or have a bad home life.
If you can live with your parents until you are able to get your own place that's probably best, the public education system makes you believe you have to go to university or college or you'll be a failure and if you don't know what you want to do with your life out of highschool you're already behind, that isn't true. Take time to figure it out and/or travel.
Only two of my friends are married and tons are already divorced. Getting married in your 20s is also retarded. It's like getting married as a teenager nowadays.

I moved out at 20 with my ex and moved back home at 24 when I decided I wanted to go back to school in order to save money, part of me wishes I never moved out but in fairness I did also learn some valuable life schools I wouldn’t have really learned otherwise

I'm 24, I'll likely be 27 before I can move out on my own.

provided I don't off myself first.

>But I can't shake the feeling it's degenerate to live with your parents passed age 20. Am I doing something wrong, Sup Forums?
You're falling prey to boomer nonsense, their "hard work" bullshit need not apply, you should live with your parents until you are able to move out and be financially stable, if your parents are opposed to that then you have retarded parents, unfortunately. Why force your kid out into the world to "teach him some lessons" when you can keep him at home and pay off the mortgage on your home while working towards your child's betterment for after you retire? Some parents are just lazy.

Do what's right for you. Don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

Moved out as soon as I graduated High School.

Just admit you are afraid to be independent.

Seems like alot of people on pol live with the parents still? Thats some weak shit, i expected more from all you "redpilled" anons. I left when i was 18, joined the military, and never moved back in with my parents. I would never burden my family like that. Whats your SO/GF situation like? Does she come over to your mommys house and hang out with you in the basement?

Come on people...Be independent, where theres a will theres a way. No excuses.

It depends, does your mother still cook, launder, and wake you up? Or do you help your parents? Pay some bills? Clean without being asked? You can live as an adult child under your parents roof (not great) or you can live under the same roof as your family like other countries and be a productive member of of the family & society. That’s the difference between family centered people, and losers escaping adulthood.

Staying with your parents until marriage was normal until the 50s.

I don't know, I moved out when I was 21. I'm never going back. I rent a back garage area now, not too expensive and I'm in Los Angeles of all places. It's really not hard to survive as a wagie

Redpill means supporting your family and supporting your community.

Living on your own somewhere else is a jewish trick to isolate whites from one another.

Making money, starting a family, all good things.

But don't mistake isolation for independence.

Supporting yourself independently is redpilled.

Living on your own is teaching you how to be a man. It wont be easy, but nothing worth having in life is.

Making money and starting a family is like you said a good thing, but you should rely on yourself for security, food, and shelter. No one else.

A man supporting himself is what being a man is all about IMO.

>Redpill means supporting your family
You don't have to live with them in order to support them. I send my family money every paycheck.

Stop trying to make excuses for manchildren

Amen. Thats some degenerate shit.

Living at home until you're more easily able to strike it on your own is a far more sensible idea. When you're a student for instance it's easier to get better grades when you don't need to focus on rent or food bills.
I'm all for independence, but it can be a negative when you're young. I regret moving out at 18.

>At what age is it considered degenerate if you haven't moved out from your parents' house?
Its degenerate to leave before you can afford it.

Easier does not mean better. There are millions of single parents making it, why cant you? There are millions of students who work full time and go to school full time, why cant you? Stop making excuses man, its lame. Do you think you will grow as an individual more if you took the easy way, or the hard way? Being a man is fucking hard work, but life is hard. You will gain self respect and respect from peers, be a more well rounded individual and learn more about life if you make the choice to be your own man.

>A man supporting himself is what being a man is all about IMO.

No. Supporting your family is what being a man is all about.

Merely supporting yourself is a dead end philosophy. It's a loser in the long run.

Agreed. I always hate hearing about the excuses people come up with for staying at home. If you're not taking care of a family member that's ill then you have no excuse for not moving out.

Of course you don't.
But you're still missing the criticism. You're making an excuse for buying into jewish propaganda.

If you cant support yourself, how can you support your family? If you cant support yourself how can you support the family that you one day strive to have?

18. no higher. you're a goddamn adult. man up.

>t. boomer who threw his parents into an old folks home to die

Moving out of your parents house is degenerate. The traditional way is to live with them until they die and then inherit the house, then raise your family in it until you die and so on.

Get some room mates if you can't afford your own whole apartment or want to save money holy shit.

I graduated in 2009 into one of the worst economies in one of the most expensive areas to live in and still saved money living with 2 other people in a 3 bed apt.

Is it lame to move back when you’re 24? I’m tired of wage cucking as a lab tech and want to spend a few months preparing for the mcat.

There is no criticism, only excuses. The jew wants the average man to be weak and unable to support himself and you're playing right into it

Staying with your family until you form your own is the white way.

You Americans are degenerate as it is with your moving-out-complex.

I wouldn't call what single parents do 'making it'. They're all struggling to make ends meet one way or another.
I'm hardly making excuses either, when I even said I moved out at 18. It's been 4 years now and I'm glad to be gone but it doesn't mean I don't wish I'd waited until I finished school to strike it on my own. I would have got better grades.

good goy

Anyone can afford it. Get some friends and rent an apartment

>I would never burden my parents by living with them!
>Instead I'll burden them and all the rest of the american taxpayers
>has the gall to claim to be "independent" when literally every facet of his life is regulated by the government
American education.

>If you cant support yourself, how can you support your family?
Well, you can. It's called mutual symbiosis. Just about every living thing relies on this. Just look in the mirror.

That said, it's irrelevant.... because your goal is in error. Aiming to merely yourself is a dead end.

These days due to the economy, young people honestly can't afford living on their own unless mommy and daddy and helping pay rent/mortgage in the first place. I think once you start getting into your 30's you're running out of excuses to saving up financially to live on your own.

I'm not advocating being weak. Your advocating self isolation.

Aiming to merely support yourself*

>I would have got better grades
Don't blame your poor grades on your job. If you're not pulling all nighters to make sure you understand the material then you're not trying hard enough. You're being lazy.

>At what age is it considered degenerate if you haven't moved out from your parents' house?
Degenerate means decline
If you're living with your rents, paying rent, buying food and saving money, than you're not making a forward or upwards move by moving in with 3 ppl in a two bedroom apartment where no one knows how to get along or run a household. That's decline, that's degenerate.

Im no longer in the miltary if thats where this is going? So yes, im independent. Dont understand why you think im burdening taxpayers either, i pay taxes, have a job, go to school full time.

who cares what people think? no matter what you do gonna be some people going to have a problem with it. do you feel like a loser? no one else but you has your best interests in mind so to hell with what people tell you

How am I advocating for self isolation when I replied saying you could help out your parents while not living with them.

Well i dont know what to say user. My goal is to be the best i can be, to better myself everyday, and provide a future for my family that am in the process of creating. If you think that goal is in error or dont understand that is the objective, its cool.

how much rent are you paying for that shoebox, gentile?

what sort of spastic prefers to pay for two houses rather than just one?

I'm a housewife, grades were just a matter of pride. I did pretty well, but I could have done better had I had less stress.
To be honest with you, you sound like you're a (((landlord))) shilling for young people to fill more overpriced houses before they can afford it.

1200 a month all said and done. We have to cook ourselves and responsibly spend money, but it affords us a weekend or two out to have beers, have fun, etc. Me and the girlfriend both have jobs and school but its doable.

No its not, most people move out when they get married. The ones that move out young are mostly students going to bigger cityes

I'm 22 years old working full time. My parents actually bought a house with a separate unit in the back so that I could still live with them while having my privacy. I pay bills, clean after myself, help with chores, only thing is I don't have to make home cooked meals for myself. The property also has a lot of land. Pretty comfy situation if you ask me.

>prefers to pay for two houses rather than just one?
I never said anything about paying for two houses.

Good. All i'm saying is that you should not isolate yourself from your family. You should not aim to be completely independent of them. You should aim to support them and allow them to support you in turn. This is the strongest organization.

and the benefit of that waste is...?

if you're paying rent you're not even building equity, you're pissing money into a jewish black hole. and you act like this is in any way good, moral, or sensible? ridiculous.

>You don't have to live with them in order to support them. I send my family money every paycheck.
you're paying for two houses m8

>How am I advocating for self isolation when I replied saying you could help out your parents while not living with them.

Because you're saying that moving out is of highest importance. It's not. That philosophy is prioritizing self isolation over the family.

It's a pointless waste that mainly benefits jew retailers.

I don't see why you don't get your own place, but as long as you aren't being a burden on your parents (paying rent, keeping the place tidy) it isn't what I'd call degenerate.
If you really want to get a wife though you're going to need your own place.

Renting instead of buying is def some bullshit i can agree with you on. But being on your own and making it, creating life experience and learning discipline is good.

30 is the absolute max.

28~29 could be considered `verry late` but not yet `degenerate`.

>22
>old to live with your parents
Kek in eastern europe the average age of moving out is 35,after a college a masters degree and 10 years of hard work most romainians can finally afford to live paying rent....
I will probably get my own appartment when my parents die same for the car...kek.I have lived with my uncle,my father,mother and grandmother in the same 3 room commie block appartment untill i was 27.
After i got married i moved in with rent,then 4 years later got divorced when i told her that i want children.She couldnt take jackshit from me since everything was on my parents name and no child support...kek.
Remember user you have it easy.

>but I could have done better had I had less stress.
Everyone deals with stress and you're no exception to it. Stop trying to make excuses for your mistakes.

>shilling for young people to fill more overpriced houses before they can afford it.
I'm only preaching that people take reasonability for their actions and to stop making excuses. If you're person that has a hard time making friends and you don't have the option to rent an apartment with friends then I will cut you some slack. If you're staying at home to take care of a family member that's ill then I will cut you some slack. But if you're just a person that has nothing tying you down then and you make countless excuses for your mistakes then i'm going to call you out on it.

Are you trying to suggest that you dont move out of your moms basement because its a jewish trick??? The jews really are responsible for EVERYTHING.

I'm 32 and I live in my mom's garage. I've been here about 7 years.

On the bright side, tell yourself you don't live in Canada with all the chinks buying everything

send help

Sending them any type of amount money is paying for their house?

you can't afford this mentality, you're already in the most densely populated country in europe

you're starting to sound fucking jealous that staying with your family is easier than renting a fridge from goldberg & sons

Out the door by 24 is a good policy. I think you're still okay at your parents but the clock is ticking.

you think it's not?

>burgers having the gall to call anything degenerate
You fucking useless, 56% cucked disgusting mongrel. Everything that's degenerate is leaking from you nowadays.
>You don't need to live with parents to support them.
And when they get older? When they're unable to reliably move on their own? What the fuck is your shitty paycheck gonna do then?

p.s. why are you sending them money? they should take responsibility of their own shite.

Not living among your extended family only became a forced meme in the last century. For all of human history people didn't live this way. If you're contributing and living with your family there's nothing wrong. If you're an adult and you make your family support you then you're a degenerate.

Everyone deals with stress differently, user. My 'mistake' was getting distinctions instead of the usual high distinctions.

Bro the military is basically welfare. Get over yourself.

this fag gets it

>be you
>building career
>living well
>worried you may look foolish for not moving out sooner

You're not daft despite that statement assuming you actually are building a career. You should know that because you're building your life and living well and have plans that you're executing that you are just fine. Your ass is in gear, you're fine. If you were a NEET, that would be different. You're a first responder, that's a world of difference.

Now shut up and live well.

I'm preaching for both. You can support your family while living away from them

18, unless you're going to college. Then you need to move out once you graduate

t. - moved out the summer of graduating high school

Living at home is inherently good, but is incredibly easy to abuse.

> The Family is the center of civilization
> Frugality is a virtue
> Just don't be a lazy twat

Not living with your parents is a sign of success. And can be incredibly good for you if it forces greater austerity, work ethic, or responsibility. But does not itself create success.

this is just a jewish meme. Generations of families living under the same roof is a western tradition, not a bad thing

No, this idea that you need to rent an apartment at any cost is what is driving the current bubble in both house ownership and rent prices. Quite simply, half the people renting do so at a net negative to their own personal economy on a long time-scale, literally making it impossible for them to ever save up enough capital to actually buy something. You have an entire generation of people that set themselves back a decade in terms of actually purchasing a property, and so it goes on and on. Constantly creating market pressure that only exists because of this ridiculous culture that rests on a non-existing idea.

why is austerity desirable?

>don't help your aging parents out with yard/house work
>don't bring them home money
>don't keep the family alive
>leave them
>travel the world goyim
>spend all of your money
>forget about your parents
>you don't want to be an uncool loser do you

Meanwhile. Indians/Pakis/Muslims/Chinese and various other fucking foriegners are moving their 15+ families and extended families into single homes, all sharing the bills and cutting low on personal costs, buying up more houses and expanding their familia.
Get fucked whitey. You disregarded your parents and family out of some false notion of individuality, and the immigrants win.

I am 30, moved back in a few weeks ago. Goddamn landlord raked up massive debt by not paying his mortgage. Forcefully put out the house by the bank.

>You fucking useless, 56% cucked disgusting mongrel. Everything that's degenerate is leaking from you nowadays.
Leaked from me personally huh?
>And when they get older? When they're unable to reliably move on their own? What the fuck is your shitty paycheck gonna do then?
You should have invested in yourself and future enough by then to have a well paying job with money saved up.

Any other questions?

. >I'm preaching for both. You can support your family while living away from them
Ok so why is moving out important?

>You should have invested in yourself and future enough by then to have a well paying job with money saved up.
didn't answer his question

>you're starting to sound fucking jealous
>Being jealous of manchildren
lmao

Its not when I'm not paying for their entire house like you seem to be implying. I send them money to make their lives a little easier and as a thank you for taking care of me while growing up.

Around the time you end school, with a one or two year buffer to find a job, get some money, and begin to rent

But they did have a great time riding the Tinder CC, far away from mom and dad.

>i don't want to rent. i will save up to purchase a house eventually.
>REEE YOU'RE MAKING UP EXCUSES FOR YOUR FAILURES AND I'M CALLING YOU OUT ON IT
i do think you're jealous

The jew moreso wants the average goy to suffer in life. Fuck off, shill.