Now, that the dust has settled...

Now, that the dust has settled, can we say this transformation of Ichigo was the most powerful entity in Bleach's universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LFjxhtUcIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Now, that the dust has settled,
Fuck off, Sup Forums.

probably. he seemed weaker during the yhwach fight. also yet another dropped plotline - isshin knew final getsuga too and didnt use it.

Nobody was more powerful than Yhwach.

>dies to Shikai
>more powerful
Nope.

Without the Arrow of Asspull there's literally nothing that could have killed Yhwach in his final state, it's a fact.

Is thwre anyone more badass than ichigo?

Nice thread OP, but could he even touch Uchiha Madara?

He looks hot at least.

Honest question: Why do you keep posting in Bleach threads? Even I'm not sure why I'm here and should probably stop, but I still leave one open in a tab for reasons I don't quite understand.

Which Uchiha Madara are you talking about?

I can't let it go ;_;
Eight years of my life....

Just as usual.

Because despite everything I still like Bleach. Even if there's no more chapters there's likely to be extra content in the final volume and Jump is money hungry enough to print a databook or two. Also 100% guaranteed that the live action will suck, but it will at least be worth talking about.

Obviously not Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara

>ywn be carried by Ichigo to his bedroom and used as an outlet for his sexual urges

Why even live.

So I stopped reading shortly after the Quincy arc started. Did Grimmjow ever return or was he at least confirmed dead?

Renji, Ichigo and Kazui having foursome with Ichika.

He's alive and killed at least two Sternritter.

So i actually have at the moment 250 screenshots from Sup Forums and 300 from tumblr. Should i incorporate Sup Forums`s reaction into HOAD 2? Because initially i wanted to make a separate pic about reaction our local ichirukiacucks to spoilers. Need your opinions, guys.

I never understood what the fuck was happening here. What did he turn into? What the fuck was going on?

How bad of a speedreader do you have to be? Mugetsu is Ichigo fully assimilating with his sword before releasing 99.999% of his power in a single Getsuga.

Of course. Sup Forums is just as good as Tumblr.

Oh so he used a power never brought up before or after to beat a boss with bullshit powers

Where'd he even get that sword?

chigoXIchika or KazuiXIchika fanfics, images and Doujins when?

Yuzu raping or molesting her nephew doujins when?

Ichika and Kazui playing doctor. when?

Ichika lewds. when?

>a power never brought up
It literally was?

>to beat a boss with bullshit powers
If you really think Aizen's powers were bullshit you haven't read enough battle shounen.

Why post in a Bleach thread if you've never read Bleach?

Yeah, but everyone who isn't blatantly ugly in this series tends to be pretty good-looking.

Yes. Mugetsu is a one-hit KO move that Aizen only survived because of immortality and regeneration. He didn't know it at the time, but the Final Getsuga Tensho also has his Quincy powers merged with it as well. He expends all of his plot power in one hit and starts firing blanks afterwards for balancing purposes. If Kubo would've let him use the form normally, the fight against Yhwach would've been much more fun.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LFjxhtUcIc
Ichirukicucks will defend this

Yes it was. For sure. Maybe his broken bankai was super powerful as well, but we'll never know.

Was Ichigo a self-insert for fans or Kubo's alter ego? Why does this character think of nothing more that powers, mamoru and on the rare occasion tits?

The thing is that Yhwach was not *stronger* than endgame Ichigo and Aizen; he simply had 'unfair' powers, like Tsukishima or Ichibei. That's also not to say that he would win against either of the former pair. Remember that reiatsu/'power' in general tends to trump abilities? Yamamoto defeated Yhwach once. We will never know how, but it's pretty strongly implied that it was a power level thing. Moving on: endgame Aizen was able to destroy the Koutotsu with ease. It is stated that the Koutotsu is a being of "reason", rather than reiatsu; that reiatsu cannot damage it in any way. Therefore Aizen, at that point, had already superseded the boundaries of reason, and gets even stronger after that. FGT Ichigo surpasses the strongest point of Aizen's evolution - if only for a brief moment, but it does happen.

For anyone to say that Yhwach would have won in some way, they must assume that Yhwach can also go "beyond reason" itself, or at least possess such an absurd amount of raw power that those two in their final forms would not be able to shrug off his abilities. That being said, there's also a time limit on Yhwach's power. Without actually using Mugetsu, there did not appear to be a limit to how long Ichigo could stay all super-powered, and Aizen definitely did not have a limit. Most likely, they both could have killed him in one hit or, at the least, pushed him to his limits with one hit.

The only thing that made Yhwach more threatening was the fact that he actually managed to get to the Soul King. Had Ichigo not interfered with Aizen's plans, Aizen would likely have just oneshotted the Zero Division, destroyed/replaced the Soul King in 5 seconds and ended the world or whatever, as opposed to the x many hours which that all took Yhwach.

It's obvious Kubo was avoiding using Mugetsu again, considering how long it took for Ichigo to get his powers back the first time.

>Maybe his broken bankai was super powerful as well, but we'll never know.

It literally one-shotted Yhwach the one time he got a clean hit on him with Kyouka Suigetsu active, which is why Yhwach broke it immediately to begin with.

Got to 3:11 and had to stop watching. This is what I always imagine Ichirukifags to look and act like.

>YWN be Number One again
It's almost saddening, really

>it's a fact

No it's your assumption, Yhwach wasn't impervious to damage just had the tools to avoid it.

Nothing could have killed Aizen.

Aizen was stronger after the timeskip than he was when he fought Ichigo; besides Kyouka Suigetsu, Aizen was completely outclassed by Yhwach. The thing that Yhwach lacked compared to Aizen was a regeneration factor; although as long as The Almighty was active he'd never need one.

No matter what way you look at it Yhwach was stronger than Ichigo and AIzen combined, and only lost to plot arrow.

>Nothing could have killed Aizen.

Being immortal =! being all powerful. Aizen being immortal doesn't make him stronger than Yhwach, it just means he can't be killed (and it's not like Yhwach even really tried to kill Aizen).

>Aizen was stronger after the timeskip than he was when he fought Ichigo
citation?

Bleach chapter 622, page 13, spoken by Kisuke Urahara himself.

Why didn't Ichigo just use his Vasto Lorde form against Aizen? Wasn't the crux of the arc Ichigo learning to control his Hollow?

Because it scared the shit out of him, prior to his training in Dangai
Afterwards, he was just building up to Mugetsu, so his Vasto Lorde form didn't occur to him.

>'he may have'

>The thing is that Yhwach was not *stronger* than endgame Ichigo and Aizen; he simply had 'unfair' powers
You're being retarded.

so who was an actual Vasto Lord guessing it was Ichigo, Starrk and Baraggan?

This was the best fight in Bleach. The anime censored some of it, but it was amazing to see it in action.

Vasto Lorde Ichigo was just a one time deal brought on by Ichigo's pure instinct kicking in to protect Orihime. It's his pure id, his rawest and most destructive side, barely rational. The problem is that up until that point Ichigo was denying his instinct to kill and had to finally accept it. Once he got to that point, his hollow didn't need to override his rationality.
That's why in his next fight, Kubo has him kill Ginjo when it wasn't really 100% necessary.

When is Kisuke ever wrong?

Judging from that special chapter, Ulquiorra for sure.

>Because it scared the shit out of him
He had his dad there to tell him to pick up his balls and tame it just like Hiyori and Shinji did for him the first time is scared him. Aizen being beat by the frankenstein monster of shinigami and hollow we've seen since his dual with Byakuya, a monster he created, would have had much more weight and satisfaction to it, and he still could have spared Aizen to show that Ichigo could control it now. Instead we get whatever the Mugestu is supposed to be and some pointless drama "oh no I can never be a soul reaper again" that's just tossed away anyway.

According to the anime filler, Harribel was one.

Because Bleach is shit?

Ichibei and current Ichigo are stronger. Arguably Aizen too. Yhwach and his 4 elite guards too for Quincy

>

This is disgusting.

He did one better by combining both of his powers by realizing their true nature.

No wonder the anime got canceled. This is so ugly.

Not even close

How would one beat this guy legitimately?

Make him feel good.

To see more ichiruki delusions.

Isn't what Kubo did basically the exact same retarded shit Narita did with Shaz in the LN? Just have Kira heavyweight him into dirt. He won't technically be dead but he'll be incapacitated.

because i have a folder full of shit i can only ever post here

>and it's not like Yhwach even really tried to kill Aizen

more assumptions and I never said he was all powerful I was responding to your statement about Yhwach being unkillable.

He is killable, Aizen is the one who cant be killed.

like this clip of raw from the couple of weeks where half the fanbase was retarded and insisted Yuushirou was a girl

and this side by side from the time some retards insisted the this line at end of the shinisub arc was aizen and gin

or the time some retard insisted Shinji's crossguard was shaped like an hourglass

when a retard insisted yhwach's star was foreshadowed all along because of uryuu's outfit oh but he didn't have examples from the manga, just the anime "but everyone knows it was always 6 points"

Nanao's shikai could probably do it

Yamamoto could have reduced him to ashes without problems.

You'd think his name being Yuushirou would be a big tip-off to his real gender.

that was the argument everyone with any remote sense made, and yet people remained willfully ignorant. "Well Ichigo's a girl's name and a boy can have it so that doesn't mean anything" got repeated a lot, resulting in a basics-of -Japanese-naming-convention talk having to be had at least once a day. I had a picture for that too, breaking down the name kanji by kanji but i deleted it when it wasn't going to be useful anymore. the bleach wiki mods got super defensive about it and locked editing on his page with the gender female until is could be "proven" otherwise.

oh and there used to be one breaking down sternritter by kanji and why that one time manga panda confusingly called them "sternlichter" was wrong

His bankai was broke so presumidly he couldn't use it or final any more.

I think its canon (from databook) that 5-1 were vasto lordes.

oh the time someone insisted we knew what The K's schrift was, claiming it was The Knowledge, and wouldn't shut up until I listed every chapter BG9 was in so other people could corroborate that he was in fact a retard.

*without the arrow

Yhwach can literally undo his own death using The Almighty otherwise.

>You'd think his name being Yuushirou would be a big tip-off to his real gender.
SHE identifies as FEMALE you CIS Piece of SHIT

What did he mean by this?

This stopped being funny a while ago, just thought you should know.

He could still undo his own death, the arrow only made his shitty power gone for one instant. There was no reason why he couldnt undo his death after Ichigo slashed his shit

Was Bleach after Soul Society a mistake?

>How would one beat this guy legitimately?

That was easy

Is this what I think it is?

No. I like HM better than SS. There was a darkness to the tone and Ichigo seemed like less of a kid, more determined and a little more scrappy. The fake Karakura Town shit that happened after Ichigo left HM was not as enjoyable, but still okay.

Everything that occurs after Aizen's defeat was just a case of bad to worse. If things could have wrapped up after Deicide, Bleach could have ended on a high note.

What is the point of Yhwach bestowing power upon Uryuu again?

You're not actually this stupid, are you?

Here is hoping you arent one of those retard who go with the "IT DIDNT RETURN IN TIME XDDD" shit

>Everything that occurs after Aizen's defeat was just a case of bad to worse.

You can complain about the ending all you want but as a whole, the Final War arc was much better received than the Xcution arc.

Kubo wouldn't have been able to conclude the story after Aizen's big keikaku reveal because he still had tons of untold lore, character backgrounds and abilities to illustrate, which are all inarguably still not complete. The only real question is how it all could have been developed differently with a better writer

Apparently you can't into simple cause and effect? If The Almighty wasn't active when he was killed, it can't be used to un-kill him.

It is because the villain of the Full Bringer arc was a full blow fucking retard

That fight was even less exciting than the time when Ichigo first fought a Menos Grand

Why wouldn't he?

Ishida was suppose to succeed him, but Yhwach didn't see his true intentions.

>got defeated by yamamoto
>had to use a decoy so he didnt get raped twice

>okay.jpg

I didn't ask about your personal opinion, I was merely stating a general fact.

It's such a stupid suggestion. Let's end Bleach right when the villain reveals himself.

Yamamoto was so little a threat to Yhwach that he didn't even need to use The Almighty.

How does this even make sense now that Kubo retconned Zangetsu into being Yhwach?

Shouldn't he have fused with the Hollow instead since that's actually Zangetsu apparently?