Is there any difference?

Is there any difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26270337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, the Catholic and the Muslim are in hell.

You tell me, shit dick.

>implying the poor one isn't a manlet from malnutrition

I like how you drew a pretty cartoon and then called it proof that we’re all equal.

But the reality is that there would be significant differences with skull shapes between races; specifically blacks compared to other races.

I dont know. Lets ask a forensic anthropologist.

Post real skeletons and zoom into skull

But races do have different skeletons...

Yes, you can literally tell someone's race just by their skeleton. I know this is a tiny pill for this place, but we have to keep saying it

Forensicly yes.

sage

Yes

This is obviously an east asian woman's skeleton. You been trolled.

fpbp

Alexander the Great found the philosopher looking attentively at a pile of human bones. Diogenes explained, "I am searching for the bones of your father but cannot distinguish them from those of a slave.

>trying to argue against racism
>without the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

that negroid is more flat than the white dogface bitch she's just doing a thing with her head you retard

FAKE NEWS

You tell me, faggot

atheist shouldn't have a skeleton because they don't believe in the occult

Okay sweetie here's some facts. Although the skeletons differ greatly between different regions throughout humanity proves nothing. You can look at the skeletal structure of a pure Nigerian and the structure of a pure Somalian and although they will have very different structures this implies nothing. The skeletal difference between Koreans and native Americans is absolutely irrelevant. There are no human sub species. There are no breeds of humans. There is no Neanderthal DNA. None of this proves anything. We are all the same and the physical and mental variations if humanity does not separate them I to different breeds how it does to animals. We aren't animals. We are human. Facts are facts and just because the skeletons are completely different as well as brain function and mental capabilities does not mean that we are not all the same. Get laid.

This is what your skeleton looks like if you become a wizard.

Yes, there is.

Actually yeah, nutrition and genetics make slight changes to bone structure

"we aren't animals"

you're right, we are g-ds chosen people

no

You're Jewish too?

Yeah.

>1st row second column.
>2nd row 1st column.

The rest deserves to be skeletons.

SAGE

Ask any medical professional if there are anatomical differences between races. Then sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Retarded fags like yourself need to die.

Bone density in Africans higher that whites.
Also, cranial shapes and volume differ with race.

Kek

>bone densities
>cranial morphology
>manifestation of blood
yes, there are many

nice screenshot you faggot
also checc those trips

that skeleton is the exact same picture, so you're saying it's black white muslim catholic rich and poor all at the same time? proof?

It's patently false

The Muslim and Catholic are making the conscious choice to be weak-willed cowards willing to brutalize their fellow man because a book says so.

The black is probably an active and willing participant in a beyond useless victim culture, and refuses to take responsibility for anything.

The rich one's a cunt.

The poor one's a bitter sociopath.

The white wishes it wasn't surrounded by fucksticks.

So are we back to 2 genders now?

I know people who literally get paid to determine the race/ancestry of a victim based on their bones and skeletal structure

Different races have different skeletal structures

You would have a better than average shot at identifying every one of those types from skeletons. The fact that law enforcement does so on a daily basis should show how idiotic this is.

I kind of see something, but I'm not an expert to tell

>ashes
>coal

?

Nice B8 m8

Blacks have a different skeleton

>there is no neanderthal DNA
If DNA doesn't define the skeleton, then how do you explain the fact that it is inherited by the offspring? Das rite, you can't. Not only the skeleton is affected by this. In order to survive in a certain habitat genetic traits are either inherited or appear naturally - this explains why black skin is black, melanin protects it from the deadly sun. Not only skin color, but instincts and a whole ton of other physical capabilities are inherited, too.
Intelligence, instincts, strength - all of them vary differently in different geographical areas.
Calling what you want to be true a fact and overusing "sweetie" isn't going to bend reality, sweetie.
>also get laid

>Holohoax meme
There was a time the pressed mentioned the ovens were coal fueled, but changed it several months after

sexes are 2
genders are many in some degenerate states in the world

Blatant slide thread. Salvia officinialis goes in all fields

>Is there any difference?
depending on race, there will be differences in the bone structure. Anyone with even remedial levels of "looking at pictures" could differentiate between 4 distinct sub-species of "human".

>I did nothing wrong
t. Catholic

>genetics in no way influence one's superiority or inferiority
>jews are god's chosen people
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kek

Anyone who can't tell I'm being sarcastic is a brain dead nigger

what does the average brazillian skull look like then?

This

NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

NO TRUMP

NO KKK

NO FASCIST USA

Some how classmates assumed her political views, great politicians they are.

Only one of those has a shot at heaven.

Pic related???

This. There are mountains of major differences.

Richard Spencer ?

pfff

That's cute.

I've placed £20 through Bet365.com that they'll BTFO Antifa.

Fun fact: someone with the right training can tell a person's race, gender, approximate age, and make a decent guess at their lifestyle just by examining their skeleton So yes, there is a difference, though you might have trouble with Muslim vs. Catholic.

I thought the same thing.

richards spencer is homo sapensis

why are abos considered the same species as us again?

That's God.

He's dead.

Which explains
>Kardashians
>Trannies
>Antifa
>Hillary Clinton
>Hitler losing
>Race mixing
>My erectile dysfunction
>My wifes son beating me up last Thursday
>and pic related

>There is no Neanderthal DNA.
>We aren't animals.

t. creationist retard

SAGE

that black girl has caucasoid skull.
change for some pure black person from central africa if you want a negroid one

100x this

Spoiler that shit faggot I almost had heart attack

Bog.

All no Catholic are going to hell

S P O O K E D
P
O
O
K
E
D

fixed

looks delicious

Instead of spending 1000000 hours in Photoshop maybe you should pay denbts

>country settled by debtors
>complaining about people paying debt
>pottery

The smell

was it the black or the muslim bit that triggered ya, lad?
>inb4 both

It's odd but abos are more closely related to us than africans

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26270337

Determination of Race from the Skeleton through Forensic Anthropological Methods.

Metric and morphological techniques employed by forensic anthropologists for determination of race are reviewed. Included are several studies which examine cranial morphological techniques such as presence of the oval window of the inner ear, which occurs more frequently in Whites than in Native Americans; or the shape of the alveolar region which distinguishes between Asian, African, and North American Indian groups. A table of common cranial morphologic traits is presented. Metric techniques have also been used to determine race from the skull. Regression equations derived from measurements of the cranial base indicate a 70-90% accuracy for classifying Blacks and Whites, while multivariate discriminant functions for discriminating Blacks, Whites, and Native Americans correctly classify 82.6% of the males and 88.1% of the females. FORDISC, a computer program developed at the University of Tennessee, is another metric technique reviewed that not only distinguishes Whites, Blacks, and Native Americans but also male Hispanics, Chinese, and Vietnamese. Platycnemia, femoral curvature and other morphological attributes of the post-cranial skeleton may be used in support of a racial determination; however, several investigators have turned to post-cranial elements not only to use in support of cranial findings but for use when cranial information is not available. As a result, several discriminant functions from measurements of the pelvis, femur, tibia or combinations of these elements have been developed. Accuracy for these techniques varies from 57% to 95%, depending on the sample and technique used. Other aspects of the femur, such as the diameter of the neck, height of the intercondylar notch and femoral curvature, have been measured for assessment of race.

Anyone have the post where the forensic biologist said how they can tell what race someone was by looking at the skeleton?

Yes, there are literal differences. This was an entire branch of Science for centuries and still is today. How the fuck do you think CSI niggers distinguish murder victims that have rotted away to nothing? They can tell you with 95% accuracy if a victim was black, white, arab, male, female etc. just from their skeleton you uneducated fuck. Goddamn read a book, nigger.

Never heard of race determination based on skulls? How do you think forensic professionals can determine race/gender of corpses if the only thing that's left is bones?

You retards are willing to deny science in order to push the myth that all races are equial. Protip: Will only work on people with too many chromosomes.

>not nigger-fying the poor skeleton as well

the jew enslaved the black physically
and he enslaved the white mentally
its very interesting to see how the white react to the mental laches the jew give him.
the white mind obey the jew better than the black.

Honestly we need to work a little harder to spread the historical works analyzing Jewish involvement in African slave trade. They were big in the companies that built the ships the Portuguese used even.

U M A
M
A

The rich one should at least have a tophat

You're a literal nazi because you used a meme flag to subtley start a conversation about the difference in bone structure between races.