Why don't you like Sargon, Sup Forums?

He drops semi-redpills to normies in-general and has a mass following. He is also redpilled in the sense he knows how to make them jewbucks on YouTube by being an e-celb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMyrzUTHOMU
youtube.com/watch?v=JTfCkp0Juao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sargon is very smart, I personally dont have a problem with him. But other Sup Forums users don't like Sargon because he isn't racist.

> fat
> mealy-mouthed
> genetically damaged white man

>hates germans
>pretends UK can be saved by brexit.
>Muh classical liberalism

I never would have thought of browsing Sup Forums unironically and paying attention to the infographs and sources if I hadn't been conditioned by Sargon first. Like them or not, these alt-lite youtubers truly are a gateway to this world's truth, the heavier redpills.

this.

It pisses me off that he almost never talks about any Muslim shit happening in UK. But as soon as it is something small in Germany or Sweden.

>"KEKED LOL HOW FAR HAVE THESE COUNTRIES FALLEN"

Because he's a zionist shill. Case closed.

Low hanging fruit picker who takes himself too seriously

yeah my biggest issue with him, i like his style! but he should stop pretending like the uk is not in danger, even after leaving the eu.

He's a self righteous fag. He panders to this board and the far right heavily but whenever violence breaks out he denounces the far right and claims to have never subscribed to their ideas. He's just a money grubbing prick who has no real convictions

Hypocrite
Hates Trump but loves to take credit for fucking Kekistan

Actually blue pilled as fuck.

this
perfectly stated
wish I could have done that instead of appearing triggered over kekistan

>Quadroon
>White

I just don't like his videos. They're annoying, self congratulatory, and just kind of boring.

Quadroon of Mossad is little more than Baby's First Redpill.
He also makes it a poi t to debate low hanging fruit retards in order to keep up his "intellectual" persona. When he debates people with a shred of actual intelligence, he gets absolutely rekt.
SEE- His debate with Jared Taylor

He pretend to be black, wich is obviously false.

He is a SJW (Sargon Justice Warrior)
youtube.com/watch?v=YMyrzUTHOMU
He doesn't know how to debate in a formal style
youtube.com/watch?v=JTfCkp0Juao {he goes man-child/baby like screaming}

Oh and he's a fat e-celeb or what said.

Smart compared to you maybe, thanks for your input brainlet.

Shills for the NHS constantly despite it being a fiscal black hole, though to be fair most people in this faggot country seem to

Pretty much this. He picks apart sjw's, which let's be honest, is not the hardest thing in the world to do. When you bring up real subjects however, like the subversion of society, he's blue pilled as hell.

He's an average British snobbish faggot. He's not a bad guy, he's just boring.

cunt drunkered wanker eyes
he talks fast like a female and takes stupid drama details too seriously which makes him look like a vapid moron

He might be more red pilled then he lets on, but he'll never go further right because he is already seen as Sup Forums-level by your average normie. He doesn't wanna lose any potential youtube bux.

The only alt-light guy I'm subscribed too is Matt Christiansen because he's not a colossal douche.

Another shill thread, how lovely. Its fucking hilarious watching you fucks try and start shit on Sup Forums, but end up shooting yourselves in the foot during the process. His channel is growing, and he's doing a great job red pilling people against the SJW crowd. Keep up the good work guys, the more we keep his name out there, the faster we can get rid of the social justice fags.

Don't even know who he is, other than seeing his threads along with the other ecelebs. Why can't you guys just form your own opinions, instead of having to listen so someone else's?

>He destroys
He gets butt-blasted in a formal debate
Sargon vs a feminist
Guess who comes across as a period having woman?
>he couldn't even provide sources in advance but goes to the "I can show you 5 articles/studies/examples right now with a simple google search" yet still doesn'yt deliver and if it was so easy why not povide them upfront?
>Because I'm a fat little hobbit who doesn't work.

>Another shill thread.
Stop being such a colossal faggot.
SJWs are a symptom. Whether it's of massive societal decay or some giant conspiracy, there are much bigger fish to fry. He is a good gateway though.

I hadn't watched many of his videos but once I did and it was just an image set to audio of his online fursona sitting in a lounge chair on a laptop and my reaction was like WHAT A FAGGOT, TRYING TO IMPOSE AN IMAGE SO HARD WHAT AN ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT and I never watched any of his videos again.

>is ok with whites becoming a minority in their countries because muh collectivism is evil.
He's an extremist in this sense. He is inflexible and has to defend his position even if he understands it's stupid to take an idea (individualism as opposed to collectivism) to such extreme. He is not too different from communists in his way of reasoning

He is politically liberal. I don't mean he's not a racist, I mean he's a faggot New-Dealer. Another edgy atheist that rode the wave of angry nerd hate on the social justice boogeyman to Youtube fame after they came for muh vidya. All of the "skeptic" people are actual pond scum.

>Sup Forums is one person with preordained likes and dislikes

God damn this meme is getting old

He's a pseud also he only goes after low hanging fruit, he's been talking about feminists and SJWs doing whacky things for like 5 years now.

Yes Sargon we know, mentally ill people will do and say mentally ill things, let's move on.

Hardon for Mossad

>tfw So old a meme people forgot your name and made a new one based on a comic where your likeness originally came from.

all british must be destroyed. how hard is it for people to understand?

Deep down he knows that white culture/civilization is the only way to have a successful society, he just won't come out and say it because he doesn't want to lose those jewtube bucks.

He's one of those fat civic nationalist. Individualism no matter what. I can't watch his videos because of his constant pausing of it. Civic nationalist are just a slow form of cancer.

>Your country won't die this generation
>But your children will suffer

Literal cuck who got sodomized by Jared Taylor into admitting he'd prefer his own children to the children of others.

Because he is a massive douche.

Nothing more annoying than his arrogant cackle. Just because you skimmed through a book does not make you an authority on the subject you twat.

Sargon was my gateway to being red pilled while i personally dont look up to him near as much as i used to I still enjoy his content and and have nothing against him.

this fampai

his format is garbage, he should speak to the audience instead of adressing an imaginary jeremy corbyn personally. Also hate how he "gets worked up" and starts shouting and swearing, it doesn't help his fat person asthma voice either.

Hey Sargon, stop shilling yourself here kthanksbye.

He still believes ins social crutches.
But, he is a decent stepping stone.
Most white males won't just dump liberalism and move to the right. It's a process, they need a liberal like Carl to start that process.

He's part of the Civic Nationalist half truth Cuckdom.

They're controlled opposition, which is a Jew necessity when the Goyim are starting to know.

1.) Not a race realist.
2.) Won't defend his civilization.
3.) Thinks that mean I.Q. differences between races is irrelevant.
4.) Thinks Muslims are just fine; jihadis not withstanding.
5.) Sanctimonious / condescending attitude.

All of that aside, I still watch his videos now and a gain.
He was the gateway drug into the larger world.
I guess he was a gatekeeper.
Only the intrepid will venture past what he deems acceptable / "good-think."
He serves a purpose and I think he's a net positive.

I wouldn't call him smart, someone who reads a lot of shit online and has common sense sure.

>hates germans
Germans created the Frankfurt school. Literally germany created the SJW menace we see today.

Naked Ape is basically a white nationalist.

He's wrong about race and won't admit it. That's the only problem I have with him.

Jews created the Franfurt school you silly ninny.

(((Germans))) Is this why kikes stole Germanic names?

Because he's a fag-enabling, pro-immigrant cuckold who thinks Rotherdam was a "British problem".

>Naked Ape is basically a white nationalist

Does he name the Jew or not?

If not he's worthless like the rest.

They're just buying time, acting like a safety net to catch the Goyim who are starting to smell something rotten in the system.

>likely coalburner
what? there is nothing "likely" about it

Conman for those sweet youtube bux. How many times can he make a 20 minute video dissecting a 3 minute clip of an SJW talking? We're gonna find out!

All these Youtube figureheads are the same. Superficial treatment of a hotbutton issue, vague condemnation of easy targets like SJWs and feminists, but ambiguous questions as a smoke screen to avoid addressing the real (((problem))). Sargon, PJW, Black Pigeon, etc...All faggots.

lmao

how about that putin fellow too eh goy? scary

Anders Breivik the scum bag who slaughtered White European children?

What a (((hero))) right Goy?

Remember when he was afraid of the DUP because they weren't pro-homo enough for him?

My personal reasons
>Can't keep Francophobia out of his videos, even when they're only marginally related to France (when there was an article about the Le Pen rally in front of the famous Jeanne d'Arc statue, he just couldn't resist the need to point out that it was the English who burned a teenage girl to death on false charges)
>His videos are basically laughing at the self-evident stupidity of SJW, rather than looking for causes and solutions
>He's a blatant hypocrite in his ideas. He mocks SJWs with their safe spaces but calls US politicians talking (talking, not arguing for legislation) about religion "faith rape" and unironically pushes the "freedom of religion = freedom from religion" nonsense
>Refuses to discuss race in any capacity
>In the end he identifies as moderate left wing, which is the same as identifying as a moderate muslim: you point out the fringe extremists as problematic, yet refuse to get to the root of the problem
>Co-opted the name of a once great ruler, and through his status as an "e-celeb" you can no longer google the actual Sargon of Akkad without ending up with his smug mug
>A literal cuck

He's basically an inferior version of BPS. BPS avoids tinfoil hat retardation but every issue I posted above is absent with BPS: he doesn't feel the need to needlessly spit vitriol about specific countries, actually analyzes the problems to a staggeringly deep capacity, remains consistent in his ideas, understands what constitutional freedoms actually entail, discusses race, doesn't shove his face everywhere etc.

He's not horrible, but that one "faith rape" video was just too much to me. I can take a lot, but I can't take hypocrisy. Can't really tell which video it was, it was about this one black presidential candidate for the 2016 elections. It was in 2015 or something, quite a while ago.

>commies
>white

>BPS...actually analyzes the problems to a staggeringly deep capacity

I'll agree he's better than Sargon, but let's not go nuts. BPS pretty superficial, which is to be expected from some jewey-looking sex tourist who beats off to pictures of raman and samurai swords.

So brainwashed European children should be slaughtered?

Great thinking Goy!

>Sargon is very smart

I like Sargon quite a bit... his role in #gamergate must be respected. That said, at times I feel like I'm watching a poor man's Christopher Hitchens. Considering his age, however, he is definitely growing and maturing.

His "mini-documentaries" like his current multi-part breakdown on the Las Vegas shooting and VERY well done.

Most of the basement nazis here on Sup Forums should respect Sargon's intellect, what he's done to counter SJW groupthink & the production value of his videos.

>yet
I liked him three years ago when I started hating the left. He's a babbys first. Newfags eat his moderate shit up.

>what he's done to counter SJW groupthink

You mean cry like a little bitch when Anita made fun of him?

>BPS pretty superficial
Go on. He has discussed the origins of SJW attitudes, the role women play, the role of the state, the federal reserve, the housing market et cetera. He goes way deeper into these issues than most other youtubers, who remain confined to the level of "lol feminists xD".

>jewey-looking sex tourist who beats off to pictures of raman and samurai swords
What the fuck?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sargon of Akkad. His humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sargon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his videos- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sargon of Akkad truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sargon’s existential catchphrase “This Week in Stupid” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Carl Benjamin’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Sargon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

He is a cuck, he might oppose the SJW, but he still goes with the same soft values which devolve people in to SJWs in the first place.

He cries about SJWs in such an obnoxious and effeminate way that he himself sounds like an SJW. And he has that odious liberal snicker like Bill Mar.

>Go on. He has discussed the origins of SJW attitudes,

Has he named the Jew? Because as far as I can tell he's just another milquetoast liberratian only skimming the surface.

I like him because he calls out feminists.

isn't this guy the literal definition of a bugman?

i like him. he is fun. He's not some leader figure, but he is valuable in the great 1776v2 of 2017.

its just glow in the dark CIA niggers larping as nazs and their useful idiots that are loudest about not liking him him.

He is not anything close to a libertarian.

you are a retard and should die

He's British, so all his opinions are neutered by default.

He's on the right track, though.

Because his words are empty
He's a cuck
He's completely bluepilled on subversive ideology
He reads political books yet can't be fucked to see how the viewpoints within translate to the world around him
He's pretty pro socialized health care and education (ie. pro giving the government more control over the people)
He's naive as fuck about guns
He likes to go after low-hanging fruit
He attempts to disprove feminist theory by working within their framework (ie. fails to recognize its infalsifiability)
He isn't 100% against privilege theory
He's bluepilled on Russia/Syria
He sold out for youtube dosh

He doesn't red-pill them, he leads them to kekistan radical-centrist bullshit and they get stuck there.