What is Sup Forums going to be for Halloween?

It seems every year, Schools keep putting out warnings on what costumes are acceptable, because of the perpetually offended left. I know many on here don't care about the SJW friendly costumes, so what are you guys planning on wearing this year? Are you gonna purposely try and trigger people?

can you dress as Winestein and tell women to suck your balls or that's illegal in AmeriKKKa?

I'll pretend to be happy for halloween

I'm wanna go as Cosby Cosplay in blackface with a big sweater and a glass of lemonade with some big pills floating in it.

The Green Bastard

I dressed as him a few years back too.

that's not illegal

comp'd sushi

A slutty plate of comped sushi.

I'm going as a sorceress

I'm making my kid a Link costume.

I hate the edgy Halloween ideas that no one ever goes through with. That being said I always thought it would be fun to get a buddy and wear painted up refrigerator boxes with toy planes bouncing around on a spring and go as the twin towers.

Weinstein in a robe dragging around a potted plant sounds like a great idea. What about a Miami Footlocker looter in full blackface?

I'd pay good money for that shirt but it seems you can only get one by being comp'd

I wish I had a twin. I would go as real Campos and my twin would go as DeGenerate's Campos.

I’m gonna dress up as the Inquisition and go crash a few Wiccans’ Samhain rituals.

Gonna be a shit poster.

Depressed

Younger brother is in school still and I'm trying to encourage him to dress as Eric Harris just for the amount of asshurt it would cause

Nice job, you've culturally appropriated Canadians.

most normies wouldn't even get it, half of them would be googling "Central florida community arts", the other half would be telling the others why they should be pissed off.