Why are women encouraged to be absolute whores instead of settling down and finding a man?

Why are women encouraged to be absolute whores instead of settling down and finding a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/wWth_0vuIw/?taken-by=eliselinscott
twitter.com/EliseLinscott/status/335948158544777216
youtube.com/watch?v=g_gRCOfZ8BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dated

>america

The feminist movement of the 60's & 70's was designed by communists to cripple the American family.
What we have today is the result of what they wanted.

>been posting the same shit in every single thread for days

you're so asshurt turk

so brave and powerful

Where have all the good men gone? - Age 36

Do you really have to ask at this point? We all know what's happening in the western world, it's under assault by the globalists.

/thread

Because this is the generation being raised by tune-in, drop out generation

>amerimutt thinks he is white

>that proud look on her face

her flaps must be longer than squid tentacles

She took some Muslim dick and is proud of it

seriously
what’s your agenda. you’re here day in and day out. always trolling. are you getting compensated somehow or do you do it for free?

>turk tries to force his meme for days and no one cares anymore

Waiting for the next story after 7-10 years.

>Why want any man marry me?
>Why am I alone

This

Because the need for men is not there anymore. In the past women could not survive without the security of a male breadwinner. Now we win our own bread so we can do what the fuck we want and be with as many hot guys as we can before we hit that 'wall'. Which then means we turn to one of our 'nice guy' orbiters and ask them to take care of us for the rest of our lives.

Inb4 lonely cat ladies, this is just for women who don't want to settle with the beta orbiters/have no time for dating. There is no literal wall, even women late into their 40s can find some beta.

pic related :^)

>And now that I'm 50, I got an apartment in some niggerinfested city and accompanied by lots of cats.

>white women
fixd that for ta cracker

Agreed. There's tons of men ready to pounce on you at least at 34 if you keep your looks nice. Janet Jackson was just wed to a rich billionaire at 50.

>demographic death approaching
>lowest happiness stats for women in the last 50 years

Great job

she's a northampton whore with rich parents who go nantucket wine tasting.

she married a beta, but is definitely a lazy whore as evidenced by "freelance journalist".

whores like this wont go out alone, they'll eventually marry a guy and drain him of his sanity, but not because they want to be with him, because the family embarrassment in circles like this is too great.

instagram.com/p/wWth_0vuIw/?taken-by=eliselinscott

This same comment with slight variations seems to get posted in every thread at random people. Why would anyone make a bot like this?

Quick! Someone push her off that cliff

>Do you really have to ask at this point? We all know what's happening in the western world, it's under assault by the globalists.
>under assault
The assault is long over, west is completely occupied and annexed. We are at ethnic cleansing at this point.

That's not how it works, virgin

At least she didn't date her way through Africa or Asia.

She's still wife material.

It's called "finding yourself".

unfortunately seems like poor Will* gonna bite the lemon and 'man the fuck up' to wife 'strong independent woman' the bitch in the story is.What i can bet my shekels on is that while she wrote to him about her wonderful 'free-spirit' holidays, she redacted parts about cock carousel she was enjoying the most, and its pretty fucking sad seeing how whores these days try to rationalize how being a literal sluts on global scale changes them for the better, its what they call 'short term relationships', gotta love them feminist euphemisms.

>Implying implications

Because the west is full of weak men who fail to discipline them. Do not blame women for your own failures.

Used to mean try dicks.
Now means anonymous bbc

Giving women freedom was the biggest mistake ever.
Enslave them and trade them like cattle. Like it has always been. Like God intended.

It's a joke, stupid leaf

>Like it has always been.
It has never been like that. Especially not in Europe.

I thought you were a robot where many of them unironically think this way.

because (((magazines))) persuade them to by making it appear normal

Yes, there never has been any political/power/resource arranged marriages. Everyone in Europe married for 'love' :^)

Sadly meme flag is correct.

>where many of them unironically think this way.
Because so many people bite the bait. It's the female equivalent to the small dick joke.

I'm not even the guy who said the joke -.-

fuck m8 how many times can we answer these questions? LURK MOAR

sage

Such a shitty meme. Not him but I'm 100% European and both sides of my family can be traced to colonial America, and to Britain and Switzerland before that

She sounds like she makes good life choices.

>dated
Is this how one-night-stand-hedonists assuage their guilt?

Marrying out of convenience is wildly different from enslavement and treating like cattle.

>Like God intended.

Badmouthing God is a grave sin.

He gave men a suitable companion, made out of the side of men themselves, ought to stand their as well.

Not saying that being ruled by them equals a curse.

Ya, yep!

*there

>DATED
Was there ever a less subtle euphemism? Disgusting tbqhwyfam.

>“We never settled the bill from dinner! And I can’t afford the 22 quid,” he texted. At first, I was confused, until I remembered he paid the bill. He then asked me to PayPal him the money from my half; I didn’t respond. Funny how he only wanted the money after he knew I wasn’t interested. He kept texting, so I blocked him.

God how brave

Throughout 99% of human history. As soon as a girl started bleeding the guys came knocking and her father gave her to what he saw as the best man. The guy that promised the most in return.

what a dumb fucking slut

>gave her to what he saw as the best man.
So a father making sure her daughter gets the best possible man equals slavery and treating like cattle? A man proves himself, and gets a woman. And the woman gets a man who has proven himself. Muh oppression. Jesus Christ you feminists are stupid.

Are you telling me the noblemen of years past were such courteous kind gentleman who courted their lady for months at a time? No spurdo they picked the juiciest plum and said 'thats mine' the end.

I found the cuck husband

twitter.com/EliseLinscott/status/335948158544777216

>Fast-forward 10years
>"I'm a 36 year old woman, why can't I find a good man?!?!
>Yeah, I may have $250k in debt, but I have multiple liberal arts degrees!
>I fucked my way across Europe, why doesn't anyone respect me?!?!?!?!

>No spurdo they picked the juiciest plum and said 'thats mine' the end.
And then the girl says "no". The end.

So you are saying they are literally being sold to the highest bidder. The very thing you denied a second ago ever happened.

it means she was bought dinner and a cocktail before a cock was in her tail

(((dating)))

Women traveling = sex tourism/getting dicked down by foreigners every night.

It's part of a anti-american shill campaign

you forgot

>cappuccino colored babby in profile pics

she dropped a few points in finding some guy tbf

For I am the mega slut. Sluttest of them all!

>And then the girl says "no". The end.

And then her family suffers. The end.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF KEKS

>dated
you mean you were a prostitute?

youtube.com/watch?v=g_gRCOfZ8BI

C U C K

No. The girl still got to choose. The father simply chose the highest bidder there is. A very nice favor, if you ask me.
Yeah, totally. Back in the day, all men were nobles, and all nobles were callous and cruel oppressors. Just kill yourself.

loooooooooool

cuuuck

Is that the whores bf? Why... why does shit like this always play out the same? It's not even funny, its like humanity is following a script

>Because the west is full of weak men who fail to discipline them. Do not blame women for your own failures.
i don't think it is even discipline them, it just needs you to not kowtow at their every whim.

that's code for whoring out

Poorfag here. Sincere question.

How do all these "young, careless, and free" afford a lifestyle like this?

SHOW YOUR FLAG CUCk

> The girl still got to choose.
Sure buddy. Sure.

I don't usually agree with mgtow but I honestly think that's the best thing you can do right now, focus on your career and make a shit ton of money any means necessary, fuck young 18/20 something's and enjoy life as much as you can, woman are just way to immature and aren't willing to have any meaningful relationships, it's a waste of time.

because men don't discourage them anymore as they're all desperate to get a piece of the pie

Boomer parents tend to spoil daughters.

umm islam doesn't allow extramarital sex, sweetie

GENETICALLY INFERIOR

By 'dating'. It's right there in the OP.

You know, only 40 % of all men who ever lived got to procreate. 80 % of women. But men somehow are given everything on a silver platter, while oppressing everyone else.

i just feel sorry for the chap that will end up with her..

Oh what was I thinking? I guess everything was all roses and wine back in the day right? Peak civilisation...what have we descended into when child marriages are now seen as taboo :^(

Cuck is still filtered if you type it in all caps

Giving women any semblance of power was a grave mistake. Every civilization that done that quickly collapsed. I don't like Muslim-tier solutions but females need to be stripped down of their rights.

I can see my house at the end of Queens Drive in this photo, fucking slut needs to get off my fucking hill.

>dated my way

The lies women tell themselves....

No, it was all hell fires, pain, suffering and torture. Only for women, though. They were raped every minute of every day, and most were gassed right on the spot.

Young white women can literally get everything they want handed to them or paid for by men in exchange for the prospect of sex.

How do you elope at 25?

>52%
and they count Mexicans and mixed whites as white so in reality we are really looking at a "le 18% face"