Anime would be in a better state if ____

Anime would be in a better state if ____

Animators were paid decently.
It wasn't aimed at the most vile specimens of society.

Japan didn't have such shit taste.

Japan acknowledged the west and opened the floodgates for investor money to finance their studios rather than the endless constant stream of shitty light novels and their publishers.

Ema was a single mother.

People like didn't exist.

I'm a foreign retard with a limited understanding of Japan, how the fuck am I a factor in this?

If people like him didn't exist then anime would be nothing but harems and moeshit.

Tsunderes didn't exist

Japan learned how to properly structure stories.

What state is it in now? Florida?

You people take everything way too seriously. Consider doing the world a huge favor and swallow cyanide.

This.

If animators were paid decently the industry would never have gotten off the ground and all we'd have would be movies imitating Disney.

They stop pandering to perverts

If it was dumbed down for a western audience.

This is the only right answer.

If we replace all girls with lolis. Lolis make anything better.

>Japan acknowledged the west
Stopped reading there.

Anime doesn't need Race mixing, gender equality , Muslim shit and a lot of stuff would be banned.

1. 90% of tsundere characters are removed, so we have less boring mechanical shit ("OMG LOOK SHE PUNCHED HIM XDD"), and more actual character depth and development.

No. Not even as a joke. Fuck you.

> we have less boring mechanical shit ("OMG LOOK SHE PUNCHED HIM XDD"), and more actual character depth and development
I do hope you're joking and that you don't actually think removing a stock character type would somehow make everyone be original and deep. They'd just use other stock character types.

/thread.
He said 90%, not 100%

more sakuga to my hentai

>He said 90%, not 100%
Fine, change my post to read "removing 90% of a specific stock character type". The point still stands.

You mean da J00s? Just think about it, asshole. Suddenly you would have even morr fucking agendas crammed in that shit.

Flavour of the month archetype girl shows are removed permanently

This. Animated hentai is a fucking joke, it needs either more budget or more silly plots like Cream Lemon and stuff had.

I mean the existence of the western fanbase as a source of income, not the western morals or whatever, you turbo autists. Stop crossboarding and go back to whatever shithole you came from, because it's evident by how fast you kneejerked that you're not native to Sup Forums.

Yes

Seasonal waifus keep anime and to a extent Sup Forums alive and well.

I thought 4 Chan is supposed to be redpiled?
Whatever geek

Are you retarded? Media using a certain group as a major source of income and funding will always open that media to the ideology of that group.

NO.

Fuck no, I'm watching anime because I like anime, not because I like Western media. I've got a million other options I'd be taking instead if I wanted that.

What, and leave the flavor of the month boy shows to fester?

If 75%-90% of moe otaku dropped dead.

We removed all mail characters.

Yaoi was a dead genre and all the fujoshi left.

That doesn't mean they're suddenly going to start replacing all the animation studios and their employees in japan with western studios.

There are like three yaoi in an average year.

The western animefags respond poorly to SJW garbage or whatever, stop spending so much time on Sup Forums.
Anime has been made with a western audience before, sometimes it fails and sometimes it's great.

>mail
I hope you're shitposting.

*male

Sorry.

Drop all the bullshit and force every single studio to produce Dragonball spinoffs

Replace every male character with a female one.

Fuck you, a postal service anime would be great.

What about the fujoshi then?

it returned to cel animation.

Yurifags are killed.

they animated Keit-Ai.

And remove CGI crap

Fujofags first.

All the nips are replaced with white folk

My sides.

I've never been to Sup Forums and I don't even follow real-life politics, but I've seen enough retards trying to frame everything in anime from traps to yuri to fanservice as some sort of profound sociopolitical shit to know that I don't want anyone "opening the floodgates" for Western investors.

/thread

>using cels given the large amount of shows per season
Enjoy your increased QUALITY. Cels are slower to work with than digital, there's no way production can keep up with today's rate of work.

>I've seen enough retards trying to frame everything in anime from traps to yuri to fanservice as some sort of profound sociopolitical shit
Are you also scared of manlets just because /fit/ complains about them? Start using your own brain rather than listening to whatever bullshit shitposters spew.

Studios would stop making seasonal anime.

Not really, unless what you mean by that is "resurrect the OVA market." TV cel stuff didn't look particularly impressive most of the time.

People actually bought anime instead of streamed or pirated it.

High budget cel, you mean. You don't want the quality to dip into Hanna-Barbara syle limited animation, do you?
Only if they continue to not improve.

>wanting literal slide shows

Okay, look.

I'd rather watch stories about people growing a better understanding of things, overcoming hardships and building (and/or mending) bridges between them at least half of the time, along with the mindless happy-go-lucky humorous series the other half of the time.

But in anime, people use retarded superficial nonsense even when they think they're trying to make shit deep. And for me, the poor executions of the tsundere archetype have become a prime demonstration of (and perhaps some of the biggest contributors to) this cancer.

Of all archetypes, tsundere dynamics found in a huge proportion of (though not all) tsundere characters and their relationships are the most impeding to storywriting.

They require a girl who prefers to yell and punch rather than have a conversation. And they often involve a guy whose reaction to being yelled at and punched does not involve teaching her that what she's doing is wrong, so her nasty behavior persists to the same degree and more of the story is wasted on repeating the same gags rather than actually getting to the point.

And finally, all of this requires a viewer with the mindset to watch the entire series for the purpose of these gags, and who thinks that whatever little positive things that come out of that character are godsents, and thus will be content with whatever little progress or satisfaction the series offers.

That's what the poor executions of tsundere characters do. And they are the majority of them.

Well reduce the quantity of shows produced. We don't need a shitton of "shows" that are just 13 episodes long commercials.

I really don't know what "seasonal" means these days, now that it's gone full buzzword, but wouldn't that just mean no TV anime except for kids' shows?

It would be about the struggle to survive as a service in a world that no longer needs it?

I'm not reading that.

wtf

More moe and harems were made

You stopped making shit threads.

fonny chinese girl pichure

Like many other words, "seasonal" nowadays basically just means "anything that I don't like."

Essentially when studios make anime by the season. I would prefer if they focused on quality, and not deadlines.

If folks were not as lonely or lost.

That's a spic shitposter-kun.

all mongoloids

Why isn't the knight wearing a helmet?

Because you have autism

touché

Make all the letters/packages cute girls. And the mailman has to protect them from dogs and shit. And then he gets attached to one and goes on the lam with her and has to escape his pursuers. And we hire Shimamoto to write it.

That was a bit rude user.

No more boring, repetitious cute girls doing cute shit.
Nothing else ever set in a high school again
Decent plots with actual endings.
Bitter virgin otaku all dropped dead so we could stop with the pure waifu pandering
More novel adaptions. not LNs, actual full length novels written for adults. Imagine a fucking Dune anime.
We went back to 80s style.

This

It didn't exist.

>otaku die
>nobody left to watch anime except children and bored salarymen

>I want ADULT novels, not this shit for bitter virgins and highschoolers
>like Dune
Are you this delusional? Next you'll offer up LotR as your anti-virgin well-adjusted adult idea.

You're just saying how you'd want anime to be, no way this would actually put anime in a better state.
I thoroughly agree with your points though.

Most anime based on actual novels suck.

Mecha made a comeback

>We went back to 80s style.
Which 80s style? SHADING OVAs or TV shows populated by low-detail teens with black hair and normal clothes?

>Demand
>Supply
If society would be in a better state.
Media just answer demand.
You can't animate shit without money.
Money comes from investors.
Investors first interest is profit.
Analysts tell investors what demand society currently have, what will bring the audience.
Investors only feed money to the projects that analysts recommended as potentially profitable.
It's kind of natural economical selection.

Highschoolers and otaku are the market, user. They aren't going to ignore them.

Shin Sekai Yori was pretty good, one of my favorites. Japan has novels too not just light novels.

>Bitter virgin otaku all dropped dead so we could stop with the pure waifu pandering
That sounds disgusting and vindictive, probably because you're the one who is bitter. What did those people even do to you?

If it was actually taken seriously as a medium and not just as a dumping ground to make a quick buck off the same otaku and long running fanbases

It's an entire medium, like any other, but it's almost as if it's regressing instead of moving ahead.

Sci-fi and fantasy nerds seem to have very quickly forgotten their own stereotypes.

>Wanting to watch books
Kill yourself

>LotR

Already had that more or less and the OVA turned out pretty damn good. So yes, thanks for proving my point.

I came here to post this