Niglets throw rocks (boulders) from interstate overpass in Detroit, killing young man

Niglets throw rocks (boulders) from interstate overpass in Detroit, killing young man

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/10/23/rock-i-75-overpass-murder-charges/791971001/

NOT.

EVEN.

ONCE.

bump

they were white, no joke

source? Because there are no white kids in Detroit

They were white, dumbassburger. Read the news.

kek

This actually happened to me a long time ago about 10 miles south of this location on I-75. The rock went through my windshield on the passenger side and I wasn't injured, but it sure scared the shit outta me. Also, these kids were white, being tried as adults, no bond, 2nd degree murder, possibility of life in prison.

slavs aren't white. There's a reason y'all were the first slaves

Charges is excessive imho.

They're young and dumb but this isnt worth ruining their lives over. They should be punished, but not like this.

It sucks, they probably wont even get the counseling and help they need.

Nice bait, they should all get the chair

>kill someone
>Not with ruining lives over

Ouch, you hurt me badly you living meme.

these "kids" are sociopaths that were throwing 10-20LB rocks off an overpass. They should all get at the very minimum 30 years no parole.

>calls someone a meme
>literally a dirty slav Russian

We should have dropped the bombs on y'all instead

> white people don't commute into big cities from suburbs via interstate

second degree murder is an absolutely insane charge for kids who were just throwing rocks, meanwhile pic related just got 10 years of probation for killing 4 people.

If you don't get off the interstate and drive around Houston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Charlotte, Baltimore, etc., you probably had it coming

>rock
Nigger, it was over 5 lbs and they DROPPED IT FROM AN OVERPASS.

Are you retarded? They were intentionally trying to harm people

the intent here matters too, I am pretty sure this Couch kid didn't intend on murdering 4 people as he was driving his truck, but what the fuck were the "kids" throwing 15lb rocks off an overpass thinking of doing? Were they trying to test the effects of gravity onto someone's skull? There was malicious intent from the get-go with these fucks. Stop trying to defend them.

Over here, every few years some group of retarded kids decides it would be fun to run a cable across a street and a motorcyclist gets decapitated when going through.

Does that happen in other countries?

>spics
NOT.

EVEN.

ONCE.

$10 bill?

True, but if you look at everyone involved, the guy that died, his wife, the kids that did it...It's obvious this place has been culturally blacked.

What if your destination is something downtown?

That’s an awfully big rock

bleh

You might think different if you were the one whose skull got caved in for no reason at all. Not to mention this could have caused a pile up and the death of several other people. They need to be made an example of so other retards don't try this dumb shit.

Yeah this was a weird story. When I first read "white teens in Detroit" I thought I knew but damn was I wrong. Is this what racism does to you?

awfully hot, toss the rock. I see they learned from the best.

Here's a pic of the perp. Claims to be 16 - he's from somalia

One more bump for good measure

they were white

They were not "just throwing rocks", they were throwing rocks that MOTHER-FUCKING KILLED SOMEONE. If it just damaged some vehicles that's one thing, but a man is dead because of their bullshit.

As for your counter-example, bad behavior does not justify other bad behavior. That sentence was fucked up, but it doesn't ustify fucking up again and under-sentencing these latest fags.

Not black, not Detroit, and not slid by MSM.

Good points.

OP IS A NIGGER