youtube.com/watch?v=J92mYMPlPTQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avixPJQiRfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw when Olbermann will martyr himself before 2020

Not watching ur shit, Keith.

Not Likely. BUT WHAT IS LIKELY IS DRUMPLEDUMPF GETTING IMPEACHED

>GQ
I don't need entitled people telling me anything about life.

You wont watch it because you know I am right. SAD

Checkd

Well good luck drumpflkin see you at Taco Bell

he's starting to drool

Sure, I'll take one five layered burrito.

Niggers

Fucking lol. Bants level of a nip

Fun fact, I'm black.

youtube.com/watch?v=avixPJQiRfw

Keith used to be a big shot but now has less views than Paul Jospeh Watson

wait is that really how americans pronounce "niger"

Gotta tip toe around the pronunciation, for obvious reasons, you might offend Tallcum X Shaun King

whats with sjw with eyeglasses, is that how they differentiate friend from foe?

>Once Again..

The Spanish have a phrase for this. Otra Ves.
And it's not a compliment.

He should have stuck with sports.
Oh yeah he fucked that up.
Once good political commentator.
Nope, fucked that up too.
And now he's gone off the reservation and lost all objectivity.
He another has been twit twitting.

It's a sign of intelligence moron.

You Nazis can say whatever you want but aren't even capable of rebuking Keith.

parents too busy to give you attention?

>Nazi
>Traitor
>Tyrant
>Drumf

We're going to enjoy 8 years of continual tears thanks to over opinionated, entitled, faggot losers like him, the more you make preposterous allegations, the deeper the wedge goes between their 'cause' (whatever that is) and rational people.
You people are all losers, you act like losers, and will continue to lose and falsely claim to not understand why others don't want to continue to lose with losers like you.
Loser.

kill yourself schlomo

Is this about sports? I like sports.

He can't get a job in TV anymore because he behaved like a diva off-camera. Keith might bring the type of liberal rage you would think much of the country would love to have more of (after all, it's what made him so big during the Bush era), but no network wants to touch him because his attitude is that toxic.

Wrong. You are the fringe. In the end the masses will stand with Progress and Equality

White Knight to the rescue for little Myeshia.
Methinks Mr. Olberman has the Jungle Fever.

Keith is a lead figure in the Revolution.

Serious, who is this angry old white guy? He sounds privileged.

That would be like telling your great Grandfather that he does not know what he talking about during Thanksgiving dinner.
You let old guys rant and then go about your business. Much easier and they are soon to die and make their points moot.

Keep telling yourself that, hence the election of President Trump.
You don't get it that the entire middle is sick and tired of these antics, and instead of correcting, the collective decision was to double down and go further left than rational people want to go.
Progress just means toleration of more insane things. You can take your progress and shove it up your ass sideways

If you were to the Keith Olbermann to a chair and start cutting off his dick and balls, would he still keep his anti trump front or would he start crying and screaming begging for us to stop?

i'm not giving views to that old faggot, fuck off

>Keith Untermensch

Oh my God you retards are so easily baited.

He's the white Bernie Sanders.

Oh look, it's the angry gaylord and hero of leftards again

Nigga who asked you?

It is actually frightening to watch guys who are supposedly conservative turn into whiny bitchy liberals like this.

Im getting comped sushi

>cant rebunk Keith
my point exactly

HA TYPICAL RURAL RETARD DRUMPF VOTER

You are just a marginalized white male who's upset about loosing his privilege. Trump wining was the best thing for the left, he made you all look like the retards you are.

POL BTFO

Can someone please give an ignorant bong a quick rundown on who this guy is, don't really get him in the UK

hahaha we actually call him that in some antifa cirlces

>Telling lies on the Internet
Everyone knows niggers can't read.

idc what you think racist homophobe, im talking to drumplkins rn

Smug liberal faggot who cries on camera more than Glenn Beck.

Cheers bruv

Keith Olbermann is a key figure in the Resistance movement against Drumpf.

He put out a new video wrecking any Donald supporter, and POL has no response

In the end, you'll see how wrong you were.

Has-been sportscaster and political pundit. Used to do angry rants about Bush on a major news network. Now reduced to doing angry rants about Trump for a men's fashion magazine.

lmao this is satire done right

He was a sports commentator that is in a downward cascading career spiral and can only find 'work' shilling against the administration on a style magazines YouTube channel.
He was on SportsCenter in the 90's and apparently lost his mind or suffered a head injury in the late 2000's

LMAO

This guy LITERALLY suffers from brain damage to the point where he legally can't even drive himself

C O M P E D
O
M
P
E
D

Glenn Cries for the same reason Sup Forums dose, the fucking state of this country.
Keith cries because his ass hole is getting regularly blown the fuck out

Ok, tell your nigger manager if you give me mild sauce instead of fire sauce again he better be prepared to COMP or face the consequences.

He's trying to do the "angry republican talking head" routine, and I really have no idea why.

It's goofy as fuck when Glen Beck does it, and even more so when this fag does it.

Donald Trump is the President of the United States and Keith Olberman does YouTube videos that get fewer views than videos about how to breed chickens in minecraft. It's laughable to me that anyone bothers watching his shit at all anymore.

Keith Olbermann is literally primal ape level hysterics. What is he desperate to hide that Trump will expose?

>implying I don't get thousands of dollars of sushi

but is it comped??

I sincerely think he's a true believer that has made it this far through life without having to deal with losing.

lol at olberman and gq both on the brink of oblivion

>#138

he is the alex jones of the left

Someone posting Studio C on Sup Forums Jesus H. Christ

>he is the alex jones of the left
pls. Keith Olbermann is the Glenn Beck of the left. Never-ending, feelings-driven, cry-rants that offer nothing insightful.

Daily reminder, Keith Olbermann suffers from such severe brain damage, he's not allowed to drive a car.

>implying Glenn Beck was ever on the right
The moment he realized Marxism and cultural Marxism were Jewish-created products, he shut up about them and went full cuckold.

>le revoluciĆ³n

What evidence has HE provided that his claims are true? NONE, he is a lying cunt.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I remember you from last year. You were the user posting this shit (pic related).
Remember we told you the polls were bs? We told you Trump was ahead.
You laughed. Then you cried. MSN lied too you again about russian collusion and once again bought into the bs MSN was pushing.
Newfriend, why do you keep trusting MSN? When will you realize you're being manipulated? As long as you keep trusting MSN (pic related) will be you.

Thats chunk yogurt.