>ISIS are real musli-

youtube.com/watch?v=q4hzALZKC-Q

Well, pol?

Real muslims hate ISIS. Stop trying to tarnish us all as ISIS members, just as we do not tarnish all christians as KKK members.

Islam does not tolerate the killing of innocents.

sūrat l-māidah 5,32:

"Therefore We prescribed for the Children of Israel that whoso slays a soul not to retaliate for a soul slain, nor for corruption done in the land, shall be as if he had slain mankind altogether"

pol sliding this because they are btfo as usual.. pathetic

Who cares gas the muslims anyway.

you would not dare say that to me in real life you piece of shit kufar

say that to my face kaffir

christian boys have no onour which is why you shall kiss our feet and submit to allah the one god or be slain

find four muslims critising islam doesn't negate 73% of UK muslims say they would not inform on someone close to them who got involved in terrorism or 23% wanting sharia law in the UK

kys

Doesn't change anything about the fact, that all poor Muslims are going to end up in hell.

5 muslim countries back Isis at the beginning. One Muslim makes a YouTube video saying Muslims don't support isis.

Well I guess Muslims don't support Isis.

Sick logic senpai.

>Bongistan flag
The meme lives on.

literally the response of a serial goat fucker

for you, special delivery

Who cares about ISIS ?
You are a muslim. THAT is the problem.

Surah 9:5
Now fuck off

ALL Islam is cancer, just that some forms are more terminal than others.

OP:
>Stop trying to tarnish us all as ISIS members

Muslim:
>christian boys have no onour which is why you shall kiss our feet and submit to allah the one god or be slain

lol do you hear yourself

>skinny anglos rping as their wife's bulls
ok

I have no compassion for someone that doesnt eat bacon. That fact alone makes me want to keep you out of my country.

You’re such a dumb nigger. I probably would say it to your face, I usually don’t have a problem with Muslims but you seem like a mongoloid rapist so I’d probably say some shit to you. Fuckin dirty sand nigger.

Why does the word taqiyya immediately come to mind?

Polls consistently show huge support for ISIS among Muslims worldwide. You yourself are probably lying about your opinion of ISIS because your filthy religion actually encourages deception and other dishonorable behavior. Muslims are pure scum. They do not belong in decent societies. Go back to your backward Islamic shitholes.

Muhammad mad.

He's probably a faggot cultural muslim.

> Oh lol I am mooslam
> lol I follow k-ran
> What does it say? No that's a lie. I know because I've never opened it before.

wtf I'm pro open border and I love goatfucker sandniggers now !!

>S
>>A
>>>G
>>>>E

>onour
is that your name, roach?

Muslims have never won and will never win a war against whites. Barbary pirate ottoman faggots tried to kidnap Americans once and based Thomas Jefferson secretly built an entire fleet and blew the fuck out of you sisterfucking retards when our country was barely a meme, and he didn't tell congress about it until they were halfway across the Atlantic. You got your asses beat by fucking POLAND. The only way you even occupied Spain was by begging the Jews for help, and they made YOU pay Jew taxes for it. Honestly Muslims haven't done shit militarily in over a thousand years, if I was a Muslim i would be so fucking ashamed of myself and my people. Meanwhile corn-fed chads from Iowa have been deep dicking your muslima sisters and moms for almost 20 years all over the shitbox called the Middle East giving them the good fat middle American corn silo treatment while they blow the fuck out of their husbands who think smelly dishrags are an army uniform. Stay inbred and retarded Ahmed, and please keep antagonizing whites- it will definitely work out for you in the end

>sūrat l-māidah 5,32:
Why don't you read 5:33, the one that follows.
You are are part of a death cult. I know it's hard to accept but isis is 100x100 Muslim, maybe you are the one that's not?

Okay nigger, I hate mudslimes too, but the "have never won against whites" isn't true. Go read about the Umayyad Caliphate.

The crusaders were justified cause the faggots did win some battles. Ultimately Islam leaves the place a barren wasteland of culture and morals, the people get extremely weak (and more inbred, a crime against humanity) and the white man just pushes their camel fucking asses over.

ITT: Tagiyya