youtube.com/watch?v=cUeJdVV8yys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVRdhg6biN0&index=15&list=LLFeIek8Xu42A58x8c5nOmkw
youtube.com/watch?v=jfn_KIPtDKE
youtube.com/watch?v=ItkXX3Vp5ig
youtube.com/watch?v=hh5yL-UWyDg
youtube.com/watch?v=gqY0T2CQUKQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3687363/
huffinesinstitute.org/Resources/Articles/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/799/Understanding-mTOR-Great-for-Muscle-Bad-for-Cancer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>ukrainian
Imagine what they do to that poor girl behind the scenes

We must indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=AVRdhg6biN0&index=15&list=LLFeIek8Xu42A58x8c5nOmkw

Oh wow. i love her!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!

JUST Dont OK!

They're all so WAR and Army themed. I love it... they would never do this over here......... fucking hell I'm moving to east Europe!

youtube.com/watch?v=jfn_KIPtDKE

Fuck off faggot, just look at the way she was sexually gyrating that whole song.
Clearly her (((producers))) and (((agents))) are pedophiles.

yeah I know. it was really creepy............ just the thought of anyone molesting this girl sends shivers down my spine......... This is why we need to protect young girls from this industry

Interesting snippet from Brooke Sheilds interview

youtube.com/watch?v=ItkXX3Vp5ig

cute nose :3

This is her now.

disgusting

loli age truly is the best female form

This is weird

looks better than 90% of the girls in the US.

No it isn- of, fuck it is. How did she get so old and gross?
How do you go from this
youtube.com/watch?v=hh5yL-UWyDg
To this?
youtube.com/watch?v=gqY0T2CQUKQ
Fuck cancer research, there's a worse disease we need finding a cure for, it's called "girls turning into OLD HAGS".

>loli age truly is the best female form
>looks at flag
no suprise

It's called a puberty, faggot. So cute loli became a filthy kike.

>out here in the open, hummmm motorboating

12 is best

I mean a good start

>Fuck cancer research, there's a worse disease we need finding a cure for, it's called "girls turning into OLD HAGS"

(Malignant) Cancer is excess cell proliferation, combined with mutated genes that work counter to a healthy, functional and aesthetic body.

Stopping the cell proliferation is what chemo and radiation do - but the treatments also kill the stem cell populations that continuously replenish adult, differentiated cell populations.

So, you need to be able to tell stem cells not to become cancer, and tell them to become normal cells at the same time. The thing is, if you can control and replenish the stem cells, you could keep human biology stuck at a particular developmental stage.

Certain organs like the nose, joints and teeth will require macroscopic surgery to repair - but stem cells can be used to grow those organs, too.

If we cure cancer, we cure aging. If we cure aging, we get adult women with the bodies of 14 year olds. It's all the same.

Around 8 or nine is best.
>I mean a good start
Girls start being doable around 3yo.

Cuck pedos are truly the worst kind of pedos.
Neck yourself

loss of qi energy

>we get adult women with the bodies of 14 year olds
Too old, but that's unimportant.
I've heard about this stem cell stuff. Why isn't we doing more with to do the stem cell if it make girls stay lolis? Apparently this stem cell stuff is good for everything, we need get doing more of it, innit?

Thanks for the laugh OP. I knew trolls would come here and people would rage over pedo bait

>t. Vlad the Child Predator

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3687363/
>mTOR is a key modulator of ageing and age-related disease

>huffinesinstitute.org/Resources/Articles/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/799/Understanding-mTOR-Great-for-Muscle-Bad-for-Cancer

Russians are not white.

tite

I keep seeing you post this shit on here. And now that I've actually read what you've been posting I'm starting to suspect you're nothing but a shill.

>Why isn't we doing more with to do the stem cell if it make girls stay lolis?

I think it relates to how people apply the technology - the people who do the research and apply the medicine often scoff at immortality when publically asked.

But in the near future, cosmetic surgery and stem cells will converge, and women will all rush out to become eternal-lolis.

so get to it, moron
you impotent motherfucker

t. Mehmet Mohammed

Just like a Russian to chose a shitty Beatles song when there's so much good stuff there. I mean, the Beatles! Just like the way that Russians are 90% white.

kek

>Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.
I'm turning off my computer right now.