Friendly reminder that we aren't going anywhere, and our victory is inevitable. We grow more powerful everyday...

Friendly reminder that we aren't going anywhere, and our victory is inevitable. We grow more powerful everyday. You can't stop progress forever reactionaries! The people demand truth, justice, equality, and freedom!
November 4th! Expect us!
youtube.com/watch?v=k5B6dytjdMU

No one cares

Growing everyday?? Se Podemos in spain, after positioning with the independentists the people are finally waking up and have stopped voting for them. Seriously, fuck off

K. Using Trotsky and the 4th international as being a logo for the November 4th actions?

Obviously fake... No self respecting anarchist actually would do that.

Nor would they be associated with RevCom and their Refuse Fascism front. Who are actually calling for the stuff

>(((Trotsky)))

Friendly reminder, we're not trapped in here with you...

Who?

Half of your supporters are reddit browsing rick and morty watching man children

>Antifa thread

>ancom
*breathes in*

Assume AIDS

>and our victory is inevitable
Explain why, because you say this a lot yet provide no proof.

Presented without comment.

Go ahead, do it and see what happens. We're more than ready for it and your LARP will stamped out with hate of a thousand suns. You, your families, and anyone caught collaborating with you will get some hot lead. We will take no prisoners and we will not cooperate with the police/military, and we will take matters into our own hands. You have been warned.

Yeah I'm sure your many chins and greasy hair is a truly terrifying sight to behold.

Best of luck to you user, I hope something actually happens.

8 seconds though

ok

Over the last two years I lost over 100 pounds and stopped gaming. I joined IRL groups to learn how to better handle and clean weapons and to do training exercises. I'm preparing myself for the upcoming battle. The Fourth Reich is happening.

Please bin your spoons.

none needed

Attention all alt-rightists, it is not too late to put your past behind you and join us, if you continue on the path you are on now you will be imprisoned and or liquidated. You have less than two weeks left.

Get ice-picked you commie faggot.

>imprisoned and or liquidated
That's kind compared to what we plan on doing with you. Your women, children, elderly, and sick will be executed. Your phyiscally fit men (all 20 of them) will become slaves to the Fourth Reich.

>Anarchy
>Truth
lol

All that hard work for nothing, you won't be missed.

>REEactionaries
Says the faggot commie who hasnt stopped reacting to hilldawg's loss for nearly a year now.

Why not join us? We want a workers state as well the only difference is we want a workers state for whites only

Once you start this, there will be no one to protect you.

Been promising Gommunism for wun-hunred years, and you can’t deliver

SAGE

>mfw the reactions after the Podemos' hotwheels whined about the Falange speech at Zaragoza
We aren't gonna see those commies again.

kek let me play a song for you, wrote it myself ...

if you don't stop you gonna get dropped la la la get dropped, pop, pop, pop

>We grow more powerful everyday

20 kikes in Israel posing as a world wide communist movement on social media platforms is growing stronger your goy!

>The people demand truth, justice, equality, and freedom!
nice we do too, we should do a team up issue where you kill all the kikes and their shabbos goy problem solved everyone happy

Can I ask you an honest question dude? How the fuck are you a part of Antifa. They are the most retarded group of people I've ever seen. Do you know what communism has done to its people in the past? Genocide you fucking moron, they literally massacred their people. You say you Trump is taking away your liberties, yet you still have a right to express yourself in whatever way you desire. The only reason you are a part of Antifa is because you are mindlessly consuming what the media is channeling to your peanut sized cranium believing everything it says without making any deeper research or articulating a critical thought that has any base in reality. You my friend, are a fucking retard.