When does it get good?

When does it get good?

When you stop being such a faggot

>He fell for the gintama meme

130+
Dropped it a few episodes before that point. Picked it back up a year later and I got sucked into it.

Gintama'>Gintama>>>Gintama°

Episode 25 is a really funny Death Note parody with some great animation towards the end.

It's different for everyone but most find their groove in the 20s-40s episodes.

If not by then, the first serious arc, Benizakura episodes 58-61 is the breaking point.

Immediately

Afaik most people like it most after all the characters have been introduced, like some user said after episode 20 or so.

I fell off after 120 episodes or something, I've been meaning to catch up but never seem to do so.

Dont bother, it is so shit that even the manga got axed and had a shitty cliff hanger ending

The answer is, It's not for you

This shit has ended like 10 times

never

Chapter released this week.

I thought it got good around 76+.

Basically, as a whole, this is the only series that can get away with filler, mostly because its well thought out by the staff and goes beyond borders where most anime series fail to get to. It goes well with the original manga plot lines and gives excellent breather between the arcs with the fillers that are also good. Some will be annoying, but they are well thought out and bring up good factoids all through.

This is one of those series that really breaks the barriers that most series were never able to come pull off at all.

He's right you know...

>Not get the joke
>Mangafox

Kill yourself pls

Chapter 1 for me
But if you aren't into straight man comedy then dont bother you wont like it

Chapters 322-323

I felt like half the humor was in the references and puns, so I didn't get any of that.

I wonder when gin will fuck her, they both want it

katsurap episode

Too far into it.

If you have time to spare then it's worth it, but it doesn't get bearable until the 20's and imo not consistently good until 70's which is a pretty big time investment.

It reaches the hype past eps 60 but if you flat out just don't enjoy it before then, don't bother.

>Kill yourself pls

I really don't think it such big a matter that I need to kill myself. I can dedicate the next time I hit my little toe to you instead if that's enough? It hurts real bad you know.

Has Gintama ever had an episode devoted to shitposting? I feel like of all people to start fighting with internet trolls it'd be those guy

The arc with the screwdrivers and hunting for aliens inside MonHun-esque MMO had something like that.

Episode 252
I started to like it after 50 or so, and it just kept getting better.