Let's settle this once and for all. Which of these 3 countries is the leader of Europe?

Let's settle this once and for all. Which of these 3 countries is the leader of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europe is a continent. European Union is a fraud.

France is the continental power, England the maritime one
that was the case for 1000 years and it will always be in Europe

Germany is leader of the European Union and France the most culturally and historically dominant.

Britain isn't part of Europe in any sense so not really applicable.

The Nords

white

beauty

monarchy

France and Britain. Both nuclear powers which is all that matters now.

Asgard: the legend of the heaven in the north, but not so mythical after all

rich

this

I love you America.

Germany leads in industry and politics, France in (anti)culture and UK in media, finance

most culturally and historically dominant

- Noone wants to speak their language, they just humiliate themselves every year during eurovision

- i have never heard any french song in radio, i can't name any french artist

*Mama Merkel didn't even let Macaron sit, he was forced to kneel

None of them .

Germany has financial dominance.All of eastern Europe is pretty much a satellite state and a proxy of Frankfurt's wishes. The same can be said now for south Europe. Whatever little financial independence / industry there was around the med has pretty much evaporated after the 08-09 crisis.

Geopolitically EVERYTHING MAJOR is under Nato's umbrella aka USA is the one deciding.Germany has no army and never will gain one again , France is a pathetic joke ,the Brits are loyal dogs of Washington and everyone else is too small to even fuckin matter.

Is France really all that influential and powerful? I thought they were sort of a tourism/food power but were mostly politically irrelevant since WWII.

France

none, The real leader of Europe is Israel

that brit knows

not so fast Pierre

This one.

we did the same

France is just a symbol of Democracy/Revolution/Freedom etc etc.

In reality they have zero influence.Almost 25% of the pop is either second gen niggers from the ex-colonies or mudslimes.

Their industry/economy feeds on whatever leftovers Frankfurt throws their way.

Their only consolation that still feeds their delusions of grandeur is that the US has kept true to the promise of Breton Woods and the figurehead of IMF is always a Frenchie.

TL;DR Their days of relevance are a thing of the past. They are a shadow of what they used to be. Pretty much like the pathetic joke my country is. Only difference is we know it. The Frenchies still havent woken up to reality

They did it twice

>never heard of popular french artists
Daft Punk, Phoenix, Justice, Air. Not saying France dominates but they have songs on the radio.

There's nothing to settle, its Germany through economy, were not living in a time when you can dominate Europe through millitary of navy.

Neither of them

There's nothing to settle, its Germany through economy, were not living in a time when you can dominate Europe through millitary or navy.

They also lost a world war, twice.

Oh look an upjumped frog.

We could conquer you with our fire brigade, if you really think that france is the continental power in europe then i have bad news for you.

Yeah UK isn't Europe and they should stop pretending they are. UK can fall back on colonial ties to ally with US, AUS, NZ, CA, even India.

>According to historian Niall Ferguson: "of the 125 major European wars fought since 1495, the French have participated in 50 – more than Austria (47) and England (43). Out of 168 battles fought since 387BC, they have won 109, lost 49 and drawn 10."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_France

Germoney BTFO!

we ruled on their shit hole for centuries

Let's break it down shall we, the Germans the frogs such a beating in 71 and the first world war, that they ended up inventing words to hurt Germany in Versailles. DESPITE this and occupying their largest industrial region the Germans recovered and slapped them back to reality in 6 weeks. Who's the continental power? The "Empire" that went around bullying small German kingdoms and landed back on earth after it entered Russia, or the country that was razed twice and recovered better than the UK+France combined?

gave the frogs*
need to get some sleep

Israel, Russia and Turkey

I'd probably go with the team that invented the computer, the world wide Web, the one with the biggest army, who's sports are played worldwide, whose language is spoken worldwide, who was responsible for the industrial Revolution, who's music is listened to worldwide, god save the Queen.

Germany. Are those other 2 even relevant on the world stage? Regional powers at best their GDP is comparable to Italy but no Italian flag on your image?

Yup thats all true. Everytime there are some smart talks about EU on Sup Forums French always, ALWAYS say that EU is blessing for them and that they want to unite even more with Germany creating the "higher speed eu" or how it is called.

Unfortunately they don't know what the truth is :]

We wuz the continental power for one millennium because we were considered the China of Europe population wise for all this time, once Germany passed us arround the 1860's it's been a constant pain in ass as they were getting really close to take total of the ship Europe.
Since we've lost the demographic advantage that was keeping us ahead of everyone it's been nothing but rough decades for us.

France 1870 : 38M
France 1945 : 40M
Germany 1870 : 40M
Germany 1945 : 70M
Same thing goes for Britain, for almost all of our common history we were thrice their side demographically speaking, then they catched up before the first world war.

Mother Russia.

europe is a colonial nation

>who's sports

"whose"

>Britain isn't part of Europe in any sense so not really applicable
mongoloid detected
britain and france basically made the modern world and the rest of humanity would be 500 years behind without us

Whichever one is the last to become a caliphate I guess.

We wuz errythang.
Read a book nigel

>Are those other 2 even relevant on the world stage?
You mean the two countries with nukes, top 10 economies, top 10 militaries, permeant seats on the UNSC, as well as being cultural powerhouses with innumerable contributions to science, art, music, cinema, technology, law and language?

Nah, mate. Completely irrelevant.

We wuz errythang.
Brush a tooth nigel

>leader of Europe?
Israel

Germany.

france and britain wuz errythang though, chaps

Spain and Portugal got breddy close to being errythang too tho.

It's definitely France.

Daily reminder that Macron literally squeezed the orange out of Fat Donny's tiny hand and gaped his asshole in front of a live audience.

nah bruh, it's you guys.

Israel

>nah bruh, it's you guys.

Negative, Merkel never squeezed the orange out of Fat Donny's tiny hand and gaped his asshole in front of a live audience.

I can't believe this is actually a question.

You guys did pretty well for yourselves too, tbf.

Thanks m8, can't compare to you though.

Poland

whoever it is, certainly not Britain

>leader of europe

Thrice actually, 1815, 1870 and 1940

France hasn't been relevant since WW1 either.

Germany is the political, diplomatic and economic leader by far, I would say that Britain is the military leader and France is kind of both.

True, but your economy n shiet

first off you dumb cunts Germany will lead us to a victory like none other and will free us from the filthy niggers and jews so we may live and reign supreme again

isn´t this thread about the current leader?

what´s with all the wuz shit?

Britain was the greatest Empire, true. But currently they are becoming more and more insignificant.

yeah with stolen gold, same goes for netherlands. Ottoman stronk

the Huns

Fuck of Hamid, no one asked you.

No rulers
You cucks cannot even drink and fistfight. Quarrel over title of Cuck King, east shall remain poor and independent of your sodom and gomorrah

Germany obviously.

>joined the EU

Congrats, your country just cucked itself.

Flow chart: bottom to top
>uk/germany/France/islam
>USA
>Israel

None of the above.

>I'd probably go with the team that invented the computer, the world wide Web, the one with the biggest army, who's sports are played worldwide, whose language is spoken worldwide, who was responsible for the industrial Revolution, who's music is listened to worldwide
>God save the Queen.

why are you saying God save the queen after describing the US?

I'm just happy we're friends with all of them

Trick question true answer is Israel

Because we're anglos nigger

Both the UK and France have a stronger military than you do, Hans

tiocfaidh ár lá

Not sure about you but I'm Anglo-Saxon

Anything other than Germany is a meme answer.
>highest population by far
>highest GDP by far
>largest industry no contest, others have literally nothing in comparison
>most political influence
>Frankfurt finance hub of continental Europe, German banks dominate
>ECB basically Bundesbank 2.0
>Euro inherited the mantle of the Deutsche Mark

We are talking about Europe and for the first time in history the UK's population is going to surpass a united German one in a few decades time. That is unless we annex Belgium and right clay in Poland.

This , the demographic transistion of the industrial revolution happend way faster here than for our neighbours.

Modern day? Germany. Historically? France. Britain created its own sphere of influence to lead and has had the most global influence though.

England.
Period.
No Debate.

population became less significant in the past 100 years

by your logic india would be the leader of the world

a political leader of Europe can only be a country inside the EU. Britain can be a superpower, but not the leader of europe.

i do agree that both France and UK have stronger military than Germany now but don't get overexcited 2 fast boys :D

Let me remind you of war in Libya. Within 3-4 weeks of conflict Both french and brits run out of their precision ammo / bombs for their planes so they had to buy some from USA as well as they started dropping concrete blocks :]

i read some article once in the past that it will take at least 10 years for france to stockpile with this ammo again.

OFC airplanes are not everything but still they are kind of importand in modern warfare and with that limited amounts that you guys have, you couldnt possibly harm Germany 2 much :]

>by your logic india would be the leader of the world

go back 600-800 years and both it and China were simply due to PPP.

The United States, now get back to work

Fucking Sealand, that's who.

I'd love to say Meds but yeah... Britain and Germany... :(