Pakies

I hate pakies so fucking much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwgJidatmH8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi
youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's because you're a faggot. It's normal for you to feel illogical things.

his dad's fought for jewish interests, he has a right to be in israel

Nigger

Fuck off paki. It's illogical treating these inbred iron age savage goat fuckers as human

so does my dad.

He has a point. His family honors the land where they set foot on.
lol, assuming hes no troll his family is twice the patriot of any fag's family that posts here.

Oh hey, that's me.
I'm here to stay BTW.

The day of the rope won't happen.

unironically this. Sup Forums is just an edgelord hivemind

>leaf talking shit about bestiality

Brit referring to himself as a Pakistani
Part
And
Parcel

>iron age

EH

>The day of the rope won't happen.
You're right about that, but if things continue to deteriorate in this country, incentivised repatriation might become a major political talking point, like it was in the 60s and 70s.

K, let me know when it happens.
It's very unlikely that it will.

God bless Britain.

god I hate you people

Why?

You'd be surprised how public opinion shifts, sometimes quite rapidly when in response to major events. An example being the patriot act.

Why are Paki immigrants generally despised around the world while Indian immigrants tolerated, respected and even welcomed?
Aren't you guys basically the same ethnicity?

t. JewSA aka Zogom and Menorah.

Reported

Did you pay for that hate licence, chap ?

I guess it's the fact that Pakistanis are majority Muslims.

So they will blow you up if they see you.

because this is my homeland where my people have lived for thousands of years but you fucking piece of think you are British

>muh grandaddy fought
As a colonial subject, not a citizen.
>but muh daddy too
As a colonial subject, not a citizen.
>sos I deserve
A hole in your head, smelly nigger. That modern Britain deserves you is another matter, and true.

But I am.
I am a citizen of the UK, therefore British.
Not British by ethnicity, but British by nationality.

You literally can't refute that.

>surprised
Not really. Commies discuss this at length.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwgJidatmH8

Probably bait but, you need to go back.

>t. Pajeet
POO

Nah, I don't mate. And I ain't.

If communism didn't take root in this nation during the turmoil of the 30s it won't gain any traction now my friend.

If you Bongs ditch the Pakis you'll starve to death.

Even the Roman empire allowed it's subjects to become Roman citizens after two generations served in the military.

You're just a bitter faggot OP

British is a nationality yes I agree.

Here's a question for you, if you were to be made convinced that the majority of ethnic English, Scots, Irish and Welsh were disturbed by your presence in the British Isles .. would you consider leaving?

>mercenary troops fight for people they were hired by, now claim to be the people who hired them.

>thinks having a piece of paper means anything

good job

Duh.
Why would I go somewhere i'm not wanted?

You likely won't live to regret that decision.

One generation in the auxiliaries. I don't see how Rome bears any relevancy here.

and Rome fell?

>DAY OF DA ROPE XDDD
Lol, nice fantasies.

>Citizen
Subject, my dear
>Refuted

Why? I'm a paki and a perfectly nice guy. Also I shitpost on here pretending to be a nazi sometimes

No, citizen.
Stay mad.

There's more to being British than government documentation. If you came from a culture with any history or achievements you'd understand.

Another question .. do you believe in democracy?

Yes.

That's a silly one.

hows that silly?

>literally being proud that your family were giant cucks and fought for their occupying colonial power in a war that had nothing to do with them

Okay so if a vote was put to the British people in 1947 .. do you want to become a multiracial/multicultural country or not .. how do you think they would have voted?

Of course he'll answer yes, what's the purpose of the question if you know the answer?

I saw this too and was quite ass-blasted. Reminder that you shitskins will never be "English"
You will never be "German"
You will never be "Dutch"
You will never be EUROPEAN
You're just going to help create new-wherever the fuck you're from, an annex of the ME that occupies what once was Europe.

Citizens don't exist in constitutional monarchies. Subjects do.

The latter, obviously.

What's it like having a 4 inch penis? It must be painful walking around seeing beautiful white women, knowing they feel utter disgust at your presence.

>Reminder that you shitskins will never be "English"
I am tho

So why do you feel as if your presence here is morally justified?

but democracy is one of the worst systems of government

However, communism hasn't been as repressed as far-right in UK. Which means, that communists are in a better position to push the proletariat further left, should they be experiencing traumatic political events.

You're aware English is an ethnicity, right?

>beautiful white women, knowing they feel utter disgust at your presence.
my gf is white, u mad?

Since when did pakis receive any commendation for their service? Sikhs on the other hand...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi

Except for all the others

>Oh hey, that's me.
>I'm here to stay BTW.
>The day of the rope won't happen.
Enjoy it while it lasts
youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c

Why do you hate them Nigel?

To be honest, I have quite good genetics for a Pakistani.

I'm actually 185cm, and my penis is like 5.8 inches last time I checked.

I've literally never seen a white girl above a 4 with a paki, so no.

I feel pretty much accepted here to be honest.
I have white friends, Indians friends, Pakistani friends and black friends.

I've never experienced racism in my life.

>claims to be British
>calls self Pakistani
Rly fists my faggot fissure.

They can become your relatives even if you don't want it. It's called progress, bigot.

Do a lot of British jump between the metric system and English measurements?

I said that to distinguish the fact that i'm genetically foreign, but British by nationality.

Well obviously I am biased but she's pretty good looking
>I have white friends, Indians friends, Pakistani friends and black friends.
Same. Sup Forums lives in a different world though

I can't be bothered to convert desu

>Never experienced racism

Goes to show how cucked we are.

Yeah but the country isn't 'you', right?

The British were never asked whether they wanted to become a multiracial country with all the problems that brings and at every election immigration remains a hot issue.

The Conservative Party stole the 1979 election from the National Front on the promise of doing something about the British people being "swamped with alien cultures".

>The British were never asked whether they wanted to become a multiracial country

Blame your government, not us.

Why do you think Pakistan is such a shithole? My theory is that it's because it is full of Pakis.

Well, what is your culture like then? British or Pakistani

>it's 2017

Well not just you personally, but are inches, miles and pounds ( the weight, not the currency) ever used in Britain?

Oi bigot! Is that a paki rapist you try to save your daughter from? This behaviour will not be tolerated!

Ahem
The rest of the world knows full well that there's only one way to compare dicks

>THE AMERICAN WAY

what does your average paki weigh?

Sweets
kek

>The British were never asked whether they wanted to become a multiracial country
All the countries Britain occupied weren't asked their opinion either, deal with it

Pakis.
Literally the Pakis of humanity.

Inches are used, and miles, but they're not really common.

Somebody should tell that Pakistani his father's weren't Pakistani, they were Indian.

>Pakistani here
>I am British

Pick.

I do, but I'm pointing out you don't have the moral highground you originally started out with in this thread, and furthermore, than your literal prescence in our Isles is a disrpespect to us from the government.

You must understand that you're being used as a biological weapon against our ancient British race .. right?

What part of Pakistan are you from?

The difference is we made them better. Unless you think electricity, sanitation, clean water, transport infrastructure etc. etc. are tools of the whyte man to keep you down.

I don't know if you've noticed but there isn't a sizable British community in India, Israel, Africa or any of the other colonies wet set up.

I was born in England :)

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

Vid related

Why do you think Pakistan is such a shithole? My theory is that it's because it is full of Pakis.

What part is your family from?

fucking cuckonut muslim fighting for the kuffar

The Indian units deployed on the Western front in WW1 were a disaster. If your grandad wasn't just in the rear doing manual labor, he only "fought" for six months before the infantry units were disbanded and shipped back, kek.

sure m8