/amg/ American Midterms General - Goodbye Flake Edition

This is the general for the US Midterm Elections for the Senate, the House of Representatives, and Governorships happening in 2018.

Primary season will kick off in most states during the Spring.

The main priority is to widen the Senate's margins, followed by keeping the House, and then the governorships.

>Goal #1: Primary the RINO cuckservative trash out of Congress, and replace them with /ourguys/.

>Goal #2: Take down Democrat incumbents in vulnerable states and loosen seemingly leftcuck states to the right.

MAPS:
270towin.com/2018-senate-election/
270towin.com/2018-house-election/
270towin.com/2017-2018-governor-election/

DATES:
thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological&type=ef

/ourguys/
>SENATE:
AL: Roy Moore
AZ: Kelli Ward
FL: Ron DeSantis
IN: Todd Rokita
MA: V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai
ME: Eric Brakey
MI: Robert Ritchie (AKA Kid Rock)
MO: Josh Hawley
MT: Matt Rosendale
ND: Tom Campbell
NM: Mick Rich
NJ: Tom Kean Jr.
NV: Danny Tarkanian
OH: Josh Mandel
PA: Lou Barletta
TN: Marsha Blackburn
TX: Ted Cruz
UT: Boyd Matheson/Mike Noel
VA: Corey Stewart
WI: Kevin Nicholson
WV: Patrick Morrisey

>HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES:
CA-43: Omar Navarro
WI-01: Paul Nehlen

>GOVERNORSHIPS:
OH: Jim Renacci
PA: Scott Wagner
VA: Ed Gillespie

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological&type=e
politics1.com/calendar.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it that time already?

Never too early to support good candidates, primary season begins in a few months, and we need more seats and better seats, especially in the Senate, so let's get moving on this now.

We need more people running for House seats. If the SJWs win it back they will never stop with this "impeach" bullshit.

>Michigan & Pennsylvania safe Democrat in dat dere senate map
Kek. Who made this?

never forget

Keeping the house safe is of priority, at the moment they're great at getting legislation through in spite of fag Ryan, and we must keep it that way. Re-elect R's and vote for people in swing districts, we should be able to hold the line. Any suggestions for people running in the House (including incumbents) that I should add to the /ourguys/ list?

is Kid Rock actually running btw? there was an article about him denying actually running

Just looked it up, unfortunately it looks like he's not. That would've been great, but there's other seats I suppose.

Josh Hawley is not /ourguy/ he is a shill with (((McConnel)))

Austin Petersen wants to work with Trump. AP is /ourguy/

Petersen supports open borders, and Hawley doesn't. We're not going to get wall funding off of a lolbertarian, and Hawley has stated openly that he's not going to commit to voting for McConnell.

Bump for visibilty. Shame about Rock not running.

Since I'm a texas fag I suppose I just need to hold the line and roll go Cruze control?

Hawley is being funded by McConnell. He will back McConnell in the end as all good little goys would.

Least AP doesnt shill with Israel

Who will replace that cunt Warren (Massfag here)

Are you actually so fucking blinded by muh Israel that you'd support an open borders candidate over someone who'd at the very least vote for the wall?
He's been great in the Senate, definitely vote to keep him in. Also don't forget to vote for a good House Representative and also to re-elect Greg Abbott.

>democrats think there is going to be a blue wave

Holy shit we will be passing constitutional amendments by 2019

There's a poo in loo running against Warren, V.A. Shiva, he sent her a DNA test on her birthday for her to prove her Indian heritage. Supports Trump all the way, probably won't win considering how MA is, but it'd be fucking legendary if he did, definitely give vote for him in the primaries and general.

Rip in pepperoni. I kek evertim

All these faggots that are retiring slipped in during the Obama years.

Funny thing that these faggots have no place to go politically.

DNC is becoming hardcore antifa, black guerilla army, and MeCHA brown shirts.

You have deluded neocons thinking they can walk in and take over the Democrats when the old guard whites and commies can barely handle the militant minorities anymore.

They helped create an atmosphere where niggers will kidnap them and may literally eat them. Some African tier shit.

Democrats are fucked

It's always funny hearing some of them talking about "the possibility of taking back the Senate", pic related is what would happen if the states voted for their Senators the same way they did during the 2016 presidential election.

You forgot about Kris Kobach becoming Governor in Kansas.

He is the most right wing politician in the US. Illegals will be deported Operation Wetback style from Kansas once he gets in to office.

And trump is incredibly popular among his voters while those that didn’t are in a frenzy

Plus dens already underperform midterms because they are mostly made of ignorant retards that can only get their mind around the president

He's really living up to his last name.

The guy behind the voter fraud commission? Didn't know he was running, will definitely add him to the list, you got any House candidates we can get behind as well?

Issa CA49 should be in /ourguy/.

Yeah, I didn't really include incumbents in the House list when I first made it, I'll get to that soon.

One suggestion: it's probably important to organize lists like this by date of primary. There is already a pretty clear majority among the Republican primary electorate for tossing out the McConnell slate in favor of the MAGA slate. So running the table on all these races is a matter of (1) making sure voters in each state know who is MAGA and who is McConnell, and (2) making sure they know the DATE to get out and vote. People who are memeing this shit into Reddit world or wherever need to know who's up next, too, so that we focus on them in the right order as the primary dates come up to spread the word on who's MAGA. Done correctly we could run the table and kick out every single Republican Senator in their primaries.

I've got dates covered in the OP:
thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological&type=e
I figure organizing candidates by state alphabetically is more convenient.

Anyways, I gotta run, keep this bumped.

>V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai is an Indian-born American scientist and entrepreneur. Ayyadurai is notable for his controversial claim to be the "inventor of email", based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL" he wrote as a New Jersey high school student in the late 1970s.

user we need to start getting new anchors especially on Fox to talk about the Robert Medenez corruption trial and make sure that we use the Fox News reporters and journalists to our benefit in 2018.

politics1.com/calendar.htm
SEPTEMBER 12, 2017:
New York City - Mayoral Primary

September 26, 2017:
Alabama - US Senate Special Primary Runoff Election

NOVEMBER 7, 2017 - GENERAL ELECTION:
Florida - Miami Mayor
Georgia - Atlanta Mayor
Massachusetts - Boston Mayor
Michigan - Detroit Mayor
Minnesota - Minneapolis Mayor & St. Paul Mayor
New Jersey - Governor & State Legislature
New Mexico - Albuquerque Mayor
New York City - Mayor
Ohio - Cincinnati Mayor & Cleveland Mayor
Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh Mayor
Utah - CD-3 Special Election
Virginia - Governor & State Legislature
Washington - Seattle Mayor

November 18, 2017:
Louisiana - State Treasurer General Election

December 11, 2017:
Texas - Candidate Filing Deadline

Massfags (978 reporting), isn’t Geoff Diehl based? Didn’t He worked with Trump in the primaries, or did he turn Cûcked?

If Democrats retake the House, they will impeach Trump

Why do so many anons have it in their heads that the way a state voted in a presidential election is how it will vote in a midterm year for a senator? 2006 2010 and 2014 are years where the opposition party picked up numerous seats both in the Senate and in Governor's races where their party usually gets creamed in presidential races. They win races which their presidential candidate loses by 20 points or more. While it's true the map is in the Republicans favor for 2018 it's not clear that red States in presidential years will vote out Democratic incumbents.

>Barletta
>Not this motherfucker

>democrats take house
>pass articles of impeachment
>does in senate
>everyone thinks dems are petty faggots
>loose horribly in 2020 just like 1998

That’s what WOULD happen

Bruce Rauner is /ourguy/ in Illinois

Gov. Bruce Rauner won't attend the Republican National Convention or formally endorse Donald Trump for president as fallout from the controversial presumptive nominee reverberates throughout the Illinois GOP.

sure about that?

I wouldn't vote for a faggot who tries to trick people into thinking he "invented email". Fuck attention whores and charlatans.

Not sure if Kevin Nicholsen is going to win in WI. There’s a lot of candidates and I’d wager Leah Vukmir, the well known MILF poo-in-loo will get the nomination.

except Trump is highly polarizing

ohiofag here and we don't need another kasich in our governorship of ohio

Jeff Bartos seems to be more /our guy/ than Lou Barletta. They both support Trump but Bartos is an outsider while Barletta has been in politics for over 2 decades.

Anyone have more insights for PA voters?

Barletta also has a district completely gerrymandered for him

Remember that Roy Moore's election is this year, on December 12!
Would it be good to start a Roy Moore general?

>implying bill clinton wasn't