Magi

>A day after the chapter is released
>Still no Magi thread

And yet here I am just appreciating best girl finally BTFOing that fucking douchebag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6M71-FVRuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahaaa, rekt.

>thank a guy for saving your shitty country and sparing the royalty after he turned it into a 3rd world shithole
Thanks Sinbad

I'm pretty sure that there was one. But Magi threads aren't as big as they used to be, I don't even think it reached 100 replies. It doesn't help that on top of things moving slowly, Ohtaka has been taking a break basically every other week.

Nigga just want to be thanked by his former enemies or who he thought would be his enemy? He seems surprised by this act while being blind to the thanks from normal citizens/ his friends in the company he built.

>BTFOing that fucking douchebag

She hasn't done shit nigga, bitch still owes money and is just waffling her talk. He can literally crush her nation if he truly desired to, don't think all the nations would be happy about Kou getting their nukes back.

Can't understand how people can like a useless as fuck character who can't accomplish nothing by herself and is literally a tool.

She's a qt

You seem upset.

There was a thread yesterday, but for some reason it died quickly.

>be kou
>try to conquer and absorb every other nation on continent
>kill tens of thousands of innocent people
>ruin lives
>burn small villages to the ground
>get your ass handed to you
>then want people to treat you nicely and give you special privileges

Reminder kou is shit and fish is the queen of that shit.

btfoing?

that's a funny way of saying "thanking sinbad for a hot load of djinni dick right into her virgin brain"

lmao.

thanking the man who forcibly took control of your body , forced your country to lose its war and banished your brothers?

lol that's called accepting your place as a creature with no pride.

That's called geting raped by someone then sucking his dick and thanking him for it afterwards.

Nah fuck them, I agree with you. The fish worship here is absurd. I kind of liked fish if only for her sometimes violent outbursts which are hilarious, but the posters here made me hate her. She's useless, sat on her ass 3 years doing nothing, then got saved by a magic boy from the sky. She has zero agency. She doesn't decide anything for herself. How did she become empress? Did she strive for it, did she work for it? No, it fell in her lap after everyone else went missing. How did she save her nation. Did she work for it? No, she waited for some stranger to show up and solve her problems for her. She's a generic weak female damsel in distress. She's shit, her character is shit, and her fandom is the biggest bunch of wankers ever to piss their undies over a generic moeblob rack of tits with dialogue.

The biggest irony? I wouldn't feel this way at all if it weren't for fishfags who shit up EVERY SINGLE THREAD for months and months and years with their fucking bullshit fanwanking. They don't even appreciate fish's character of an estranged loner child who grew up in disregard and filth. They just impart this "muh perfect angel" on her that isn't even what that character is written as. It's delusional.

>thanking sinbad for a hot load of djinni dick right into her virgin brain"

My brother.

Fishfags : annihilated

Now that Fishbaba is kill threads lost like half of the posts.

Actual conversation:

Sinbad did nothing wrong. The world IS peaceful and better now. He's a good leader.

Praise god. The cancer got chemo'd.

It's not like she wanted to be Queen. Her aim in life is to simply become General of Kou and nothing more.

I've literally made two and both of them were ignored. Sup Forums hates Magi.

Anyway, Sinbad dies.

He wanted the same bullshit that David and Solomon wanted, to control someone's destiny. He sees society as nothing but one huge toy. Heck, he rather have the entire Kou Empire starve than "lose" to Alibaba.

He didn't turn it into a third world shit hole. It was literally North Korea before Sinbad founded the European Union.

It was Kou's own fault, they tried to turn the whole world into one big Commie block and in doing so they made all of their people retarded and gave them no fall backs for the event that maybe peace happened.

Kou deserves to be starved tho.

Sin Bad was extremely merciful with them.

>North Korea

It's more-so Early 1900s China idealism if anythng.

So now that Morgiana has definitively won the Alibababowl, who will win the Kougyokubowl?

Sinbad and Aladdin top contenders.

>Sinbad did nothing wrong. The world IS peaceful and better now. He's a good leader.

nobody's disputing that.

the inevitable writing that will happen where sinbad is unsatisfied with the future peace of the world he has created and so instead tries ot annihilate the world or commit some other atrocity is bound to be very unconvincing.
there's just no convincing way that the sinbad that had been written in all the volumes up until the last one would do that.

China, North Korea, it's all the same Communist shit.

I think you are wrong when you say that kou is threatened with starvation under sinbad's terms, and any starvation they do face is of their leader's choosing.

Judar, only for more Hakuryuu suffering.

I wish they'd kept golem Alibaba and Judar's big adventure going a bit longer. Helpless Judar is moe.

It's an entire society that knows nothing but war and culture. They easily accepted being a nation loss without war with no uproar. If the hierachy of Kou was abolished, they would easily convert to Sinbad's views. He knows this and let's them starve instead.

That's basically like comparing Kou to Stalin's reign if all communism was the same.

He forced almost every nation to cancel trade with the Kou. This will cause a massive amount of poverty within the nation which will lead to starvation.

>That's basically like comparing Kou to Stalin's reign if all communism was the same.
That is literally the point of Communism. Mao, the Kims and Stalin were and are all massively corrupt dictators piggybacking a system that has good intentions but ultimately just concentrates all of the authority in one place. Have you ever talked to a North Korean? They are dumb as fuck. Communism breeds ignorance.

He didn't force them to do anything. He started a rumour that Kou was gearing up for war because Kou had technology that was going to make his airships obsolete and that would affect the prosperity of his own country. It seems his concern was also well placed as his airships actually are losing to Kou's teleportation magic.

we had a thread yesterday, lurk more

That's hilarious because kou burned and salted how many small villages, tribes, and nations on their war campaigns?

Oh, poor kou, let me play a small violin.

Also, solomon is the "good guy" in magi, and we still don't know why david did what he did. That's not technically a bad thing to be similar to those two.

>Sinbad

Kougyoku is young enough to be his daughter. That'd be creepy. Probably aladdin or hopefully ka kobun.

I really disagree with you. If anything it will be a wings of wax scenario, or else arba and david consorting.

>Age
This manga is written by a woman friend.

>Kougyoku is young enough to be his daughter.

>Sinbad is in his mid-30s
>Kougyoku is in her early-20s

???

There is not much to talk about.

Magi's strength is craziness and hatred not forgiveness and understanding.

Not even joking. Just compare the art. Ohtaka draws amazingly over the top crazy.

>Lost most of the cancer
FTFY

He became a dad at 13.

If god king Solomon can groom a loli to be his wife so can Sinbased.

Why was the soundtrack so good?
youtube.com/watch?v=l6M71-FVRuk
This gets me pumped as fuck.

>He can literally crush her nation if he truly desired to,
Then Aladin would fuck his shit up, user.

Haha this, what people seem to have missed is that Aladdin has become the only being in the whole planet who can take on everyone with a flick of his finger. Mostly because no one can use equips but that is Sinbad's dumb law.

I just started the anime. Up to episode 9. Should I just drop it and start reading?

I think that user meant crush as in politically in a way he isn't the bad guy.

>crush as in politically
>in a way he isn't the bad guy.
??

you should read then watch. Also watch SnB

>stop being incredibly lenient and demand debt repayments immedietly
>since kou want to leave, increase trading taxes or whatever for them by a lot
>since many nations aren't so fond of Kou getting their independence again they'll treat them harsher like anyone else when doing deals

No one will see Sinbad did anything wrong in the verse.

Yes

>stop being incredibly lenient and demand debt repayments immedietly
He can only do this one and that's because he is the CEO not a Ruler.