Sawano's Decline?

57,878 *,*57,878 Kimi no Na wa. Theme Song and Soundtrack "Kimi no Na wa." by RADWIMPS

1,110 *,**1,110 Amanchu! Original Soundtrack by GONTITI

**,986 *,***,986 Hiroyuki Sawano Thunderbolt Fantasy Touriken Yuuki Original Soundrack

Is Japan finally starting to get tired of this complete fucking hack now? I never thought I'd see the day when some literally who composer from a literally who show did better than a big Pan-Asia tie-up with Urobuchi and Aniplex shilling. This has to by far his worst selling soundtrack ever and Kabaneri didn't do so hot either.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/145946322/
youtube.com/watch?v=CYuR6_tF8vs&index=5&list=PL8A3B479648B3ABE8
youtube.com/watch?v=JnpOdpn7AOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sales numbers being representative of people liking a musician's work and not the relation to the show the music was made for

I've always known you were a retard, Aniplex bogeyman shitter, but this is stupid even for you.

Gotta keep on sucking that corporate cock

>Completely dodge the topic at hand to pick a fight with the OP

Wow such Sup Forums. Another good reason why it's never a good idea to be the one actually starting a thread. Immediately puts you at a disadvantage.

How come I always here things like "Well this show was garbage but OMFG AMAZING SOUNDTRACK GAIS!" in relation to his music and no matter how unpopular his shows were before like Aldnoah.Zero his stuff seemed to sell anyway. Yeah there can be a case made for the idea that Gundam Unicorn and Titan were magnitudes more popular than his other stuff and thus did better but this guy is supposed to be the absolute shit now according to the community so there should be some continued reflection of that in his sales. He at the very least shouldn't be getting outdone by nobodies.

>3 IPS including this post

No shit. It's the same assmad retard who somehow thinks a single producer like Aniplex has any kind of control over the climate of the anime industry. He still can't get over the fact that he was totally destroyed in that least thread where he kept spewing the same stupid bullshit.

Did Sawano rape your family because he checked this 5

>outdone by nobodies

>super popular blockbuster Shinkai movie
>a nobody

Did Sawano ever really sell much?

Never let him forget.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/145946322/

Quality shit posting and assumptions. Well done OP.

Kill yourself already.

>unpopular his shows were before like Aldnoah.Zero
Yeah, really low-profile unpopular shows like KLK, Attack on Titan, and Gundam fucking Unicorn.

This just looks like stubborn denial. They've dictated most of what is at the very least popular in anime for the entire 2010s so far though have been in an off year.

Sawano's magnum opus was Gundam Unicorn. It's only downhill from here on out.

Perhaps because thunderbolt fantasy is shit and not anime to boot. Kabaneri OST sold great

The best Sawano has ever done was UC. I like some of his other works but he hasn't done anything better since Gundam Unicorn and it's never going to be any better than that. Everything else just pales in comparison.

I just can take anymore of his beat drops.

This decade's Yuki Kajiura.

About time he stopped being overloaded with too many projects every year. Everything just sounds the same.

When the fuck has any other Japanese producer funded something like Taiwanese Puppet series? Every producer has series that are either unique or generic garbage. Sunrise/Bandai for example is equally as guilty as Aniplex.

The only one in denial is you Aniplextard.

I'm not going to pretend Sawano isn't overrated but this one man army you have on Aniplex is getting stupid now

youtube.com/watch?v=CYuR6_tF8vs&index=5&list=PL8A3B479648B3ABE8

It could just be that he did Gundam like Gundam musice and it was the most popular OVA of all time so he got a lot of exposure from it. Gundam is pretty noted for it's soundtracks.

I reckon that's because there's only so many nips that watched the puppet show.

>AZ
>AoT
>Kill la Kill
All his other ost are literal meme shit

>now
It was stupid when he started like two years ago. At this point it's one of the great autisms of Sup Forums.

Bandai and Aniplex are joined by the hip that is called Japan Anime Consortium. They share assets and Sony even owns shares in Bamco. They're both with ADK, TMS and the Cool Japan Fund the reason why anime is so shit.

>They're both with ADK, TMS and the Cool Japan Fund the reason why anime is so shit.

So the same as it was since the 80s?

Yep. Since Gundam.

>posts literal meme shit

/thread

>decline

The decline is in the quality of the shows he's composing for, not in his compositions. OnS and Kabaneri were both garbage but their OSTs are great.

Sawano OSTs still sell more than Kanno ones. In before normalfags bawwwwwwww

Tell me, Sup Forums.
Why does Aniplex-fag hate the Aniplex? Did an Aniplex-kommando-squad break into his house and destroy all his anime and merchandise that weren't related to Aniplex?

Personally, I think Thunderbolt Fantasy has a fine OST.

He's one of those retards who believe that Sony is the leader of the Illuminati.

I wish I was kidding, but I've met so many people who believed that tinfoil hat garbage that seeing this faggot sperg here doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

>Thunderbolt Fantasy

That's your problem. Nobody watched this garbage thus nobody is buying this soundtrack.

The weekly threads were basically one chink user keep posting the same youtube link about puppets over and over again.

>It's another thread where aniplex guy make a fool of himself and gets laughed at

Just as there studio fags, apparently there are publisher fags, the only one known in his species. He just loves sucking Bandai's cock.

Notice how he always praises's unicorn OST, and criticizing the others even though they're literally the same shit.

The hate towards Aniplex is because at one point they were delivering more hits than Bandai, and even now they're the only ones who could compete with them.

Just wait until butcher writes for Gundam, all the hate would suddenly vanish for some reason.

The OST for me the is the weakest thing about the show. It's very, very lazy.

Does Aniplex get to decide everything and earn the most even when it's not the prime investor?

Then what is there to get so butthurt about? Literally nothing has changed.

If Re Zero was made by Aniplex he would be griping all day on how it's signaling the death of the anime industry and how it's only popular because of marketing.

He's actually started shitting on Bandai in the last six months or so. Either he's been replaced or he just got so fervently into the shitposting that he lost track of his original goals. Or maybe he got fed up since Sunrise hasn't done any new IPs that weren't kids' shows in a while.

So what Sawano's music is repititive, it usually is good. Plus nobody really gives a shit about Thunderbolt Fantasy compared to anime airing. XBX and Unicorn are my favorite from him, but his over the top bombastic music style fits for Thunderbolt Fantasy.

Oricon doesn't count foreign sales. It will probably sell a lot in Taiwan.

It wasn't always like that. At least we had Gainax and World masterpiece theater. There's nothing independent outside of movies anymore.

>Gainax

Now I know you're baiting.

>Sawano thread
>no mention of Guilty Crown
Fuck all of you, I liked it.

I liked Basara too. Although I fucking hate that random rap shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnpOdpn7AOU

/thread

They sell more because he's more prolific. Kanno puts out an OST once every 3-4 years; Sawano puts out 3-4 OSTs a year.