Imagine Mob vs this guy in the anime

> Dick freeze

is it going that far?

It should right mob doesnt have that much stuff to cover

The scene of mob fighting all of the ghosts/demons was in the first episode so maybe.

Pretty sure that scene was supposed to be from Mogamis dream world where mob goes ???%

ah, yeah you're right.

>Just read this fight today
Was a little too DBZ-ish for me, but the part at the end when Mob was about to try and sacrifice himself for this fucker was fucking nice.

I thought it was only going up to 12. Hopefully it gets a second season quickly if that's the case.

Nah, the furthest it could get is maybe Mogami. Though I hope this gets a second season.

The emotions Mob goes through that fight was well written. DBZ my ass.

It only has 12 episodes and will end at chapter 50. Season 2 is not gonna happen ever. They even remove the psycho helmet cult plotpoint.

That arc was shit

The fight was still DBZ garbage at the end of an already very dragged out and boring arc.

We're getting Reigen vs the mooks, which was a thousand times better in every way.

>Muh shitting on shonen tropes
Fuck off. Claw boss is the best arc.

Except Psycho Helmet is a forgotten sideplot until the end anyway.

Not gonna happen.
Too expensive.

If we get a second cour/season I'll cut my dick off.
well I won't actually but I really want to see these animated

>Mob flinging buildings around
Muh dick
Please BONES. I fucking love that part at the end of the opening...

What if they put Claw boss arc in movie format?

Is Mob bombing in Japan or something? Why wouldn't it get a second season?

Bombing hard

Did ONE draw those buildings?

Stop this meme

Source?

Well that's a disappointment.

He drew the sketch but the assistants draw the final version of background/debris. He does the characters and shading though.

>2h of pure sakuga.

We're not ready, user.

Thats pretty much the feeling mob causes after watching OPM beforehand

Hate to break it to you, but the OPM adaptation is dogshit compared to Mob. You can thank based Murata for that.

No, that's called shit taste.

Mob is better animated than OPM without relying on memes.

He says that he draws everything that has movement in them and leaves everything else to his assistants.

t. minority

>that riff in the full OP
>yfw that plays when Courage is fighting Mogami's evil spirits

You're the minority here buddy based on the (you)s you have.

FUCKING THIS.

Stop giving him (You)'s he's probably mad that his thread will die now.

Here in this hipster shithole but not in the real world buddy :)

just ignore him

I usually don't expect the full songs to be anything because, much like trailers and PVs, the best content is presented up front. But that solo made me excited for the finale.

Tome a shit.

His arc was literally Namek so not really.

I want to sexually harass her.

How was Mob doing last Stalker thread?

Last I checked it wasn't doing great. Poor Bones. Can't catch a break.

>Mob Psycho 100 Episode 8 - Mob Goes Absolutely Insane! Sword Guy Looks Awesome!!
My fucking sides
How BTFO will these people be when based Reigen drops the truth bomb?

Anyone that knows how stalker works also knows that it's not to be trusted blindly and it's just a containment thread for people to shit on studios they don't like.
Besides BD sales are only a small portion of the market. Manga and especially figure sales are the ones that matter.

I still can't decide whether people will be salty or love it. It'll probably depend on how Bones does it, really.

What did you mean by this?

fuckin nice.

noice

*** * # 75 / *** * # 72 (***, 794 pt) [*, * 12 Reserved] 2016/09/28 Mobusaiko 100 vol.001 [Blu-ray]

***, # 212 / ***, 206 of ○ (***, 766 pt) [*, * 10 Reserved] 2016/09/28 Mobusaiko 100 vol.001 [DVD]

***, 608 / ***, 593 of (***, 392 pt) [*, * 24 Reserved] 2016/09/28 [Amazon.co.jp limited] Mobusaiko 100 vol.001

***, 692 of / ***, 671 of ○(***, 265 pt)[*, ** 3 Reserved] 2016/09/28 [Amazon.co.jp limited] Mobusaiko 100 vol.001

Combine all those around 2k-3k estimated not to mention vol 1 was ranked 24th at amazonjp.

shiiiiet

Now that I think about it, every volume has his own great moment and explosion
Vol1 has ep3 and anger
Vol2 has ep5 and ??? with sadness
Vol3 has ep8 and hostility
Vol4 has ep11 and GRATITUDE 1000PERCENT
Would buy desu senpai if I wasn't a poor fag

I wouldn't be able to handle.

>President of BONES is a gurl
I guess she must be skinny to the bones am I right?

How strong is that guy

>Every volume has 2 episodes
I fucked up

Think DBZ.

This isn't from current episode is it?
Looks like that pyrokinesis guy from scar.

Where is this from?

This arc wasn't even that good.

Masahiko's a dood, user.

My bad then, thought he was a grill from the >Minami

>>Every volume has 2 episodes
No wonder people aren't buying BDs in general? Why are anime studios so stingy in selling their anime?

Twitter

Because they have people buying them at that price.

It's true that it can get a bit confusing when you're not sure which is the family name or the given name. Since everyone aside from Seko Hiroshi are confirmed males and Hiroshi is a male given name, I suspect Kobayashi Shou was the lead singer for the OP.

Kudos to her, she has a great voice.

I don't know if that's consider good or bad

BONES adding all that extra beating to Mob, though... Won't that make it more difficult to accept Koyama's "redemption"?

No. Mob fought him at close combat against an esper which have specialty on close combat and he's still hesitating to use harm people. This time he'll just straight up use TK on him so Koyama who can only go melee doesn't stand a chance.

That's not what I said. I meant that Koyama turns "good" after Claw arc and actually helps them fight against the Boss. I don't see how anyone could ever forgive Koyama after nearly beating a kid to death.

well at this point it just estimation and the numbers will only go high from now on so dont sweat it too much about nonexistant number.

I'm obsessed with Reigen. What do?

>Onehundred Mob Psycho
Every fucking time.

Fap.

Post Reigen.

Teru almost choked him to death.

Just wait until it goes away, might be a little while though, in the mean time just enjoy the ride

What was this fucker's problem?

>yfw BONES decide to extend reigen vs ishiguro fight with full sakuga while the solo rift playing on the background.

I don't think I have any pictures of exploding dicks.

GTFO battleshonenfags. That scene wasn't even a fight. It was supposed to be an adult lecturing the babies.

better start collecting now.

This is what I'm actually afraid of. We don't have anymore major fights for the rest of this arc worth extending. Reigen vs Darth vader was literally just Reigen getting beaten till he decides to toss him through the wall.

I'm pretty sure he never apologized for being such a dick, even after Mob saved his dumb jobbing ass.

Stop it. My ovaries can't handle that.

it was the last finale battle and the climax of the season you think BONES would pass up the chance?

This is exactly what's gonna happen and I'm okay with that.

What episode is he going to show up?

reigen vs remaining claw member have potential so thats one.

Tome x Mob best romance story ever told.

Most likely episode 10.

There's nothing to be afraid of, Reigen wouldn't do any acrobatics like Mob did in this episode but, they might maybe add some short fight with a few punching scenes and with this animation, it would look really strong and impactful and is probably more than enough to make fujos wet and general audience hyped up..

I really like them as friends, at least in the canon version, everything is allowed outside

Write your scienario for 100% Love. No Fujo shit either