THANK YOU WESTERNERS FOR CUCCING MY KINGDOM

JUST WATCH THIS SHIT
>Saudi Arabia's crown prince promises country will return to 'moderate, open Islam'
‘We will not waste 3
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-saud-moderate-islam-vision-2030-conference-a8017181.html
Leader is bringing western degeneracy to our Kingdom

It starts with "a less radical version of Islam" then it ends with women rights and LGBT running all over

He denied last week to capital punish a clear act of defiance from 2 young girls and 3 young boys that, by Allah, I rather not even mention

Now it is all your fault, even Muslims are becoming cuccs now you're all a disgrace

The only men left on this world will be Africans soon THANK YOU FOR DESTROYING YOURSELVES AND LEAKING THE DESTRUCTION OF EVERYONE ELSE

If the Sauds stop pretending to be Islamists--because they're not, they don't give a fuck about Islam--the more likely they'll be overthrown and murdered by radicals.

Which would be good.

>WESTERNERS
hey,we don't like this shit either. its our elites,media owners,the jews I don't even know but we didn't start it ourselves

SAUDI ARABIA YES

YOU DON'T LIKE THIS SHIT EITHER?

Do you support putting your mother right now under full dominance of your father?

If you don't you also support this shit.

Your shit is not working and just feeding the governments with more taxpayer money.

This faggot Prince has liked the idea

Yes blame the west not our friendly kosher financiers.

Are you that saudi femboy from r9k? Redpill me on this. Is it actually ok to be gay there now?

I told you this would happen. Kek, serves you muslims right

>Unironically believing this

Yeah sure Saudi clerics are still savages and for them "moderate Islam" means "conservative Islam" without the terrorism part lmao

Just remember it's the jews doing it and if they get their way they'll have legions of muslims following their doctrine of a "moderate" islam. You people should stay far away from the west free from their grip.

Reminder he's even worse than his father with his jihadi supporting and bloodlust for Iran.

>Do you support putting your mother right now under full dominance of your father?
>if you're not muslim you're a degenerate

What the fuck did I do?

allah was trans. suck it up big boy, people are gay, deal with it. if mohamad was gay you'd be sucking knobs 24/7 wouldn't you? XD

>Do you support putting your mother right now under full dominance of your father?
yeah. we used to have this in christianity. but since 1950s the media,schools and especially universities has slowly brainwashed and changed our society.

I also like your law where women cannot leave the country without a male guardian. All women act like absolute whores when they are in other countries,because no consequences

>if you're not muslim you're a degenerate

well in 2017 that's pretty much it with a few exceptions

support israel
or else!

if He was gay he wouldn't be The Prophet

allah was trans tho, it says it on page 301 of the quran. isn't allah supposed to be more powerful than mohamad? who would win in a fight 100 mohamads or 1 allah?

God is everything he is male and female and at the same time neither.
Trans people are his chosen people. He gifts them with the divine curse so they suffer through life away from society and learn from it.

This is what I expected. Western rationalism and materialism have penetrated through India, China and all sorts of other, older civilizations, even judaism, then why not islam?

Islamic wealthy people and ordinary too, have access to the internet and all western materials there. They see and read this stuff, and become skeptical of their own tradition, which is poorly prepared to confront the power of western degeneracy and shallow rationalism

I think trump told them to cuck or mecca was getting Hiroshima'd

lol dude, your country was never moderate, when it was founded it was the strictest sharia wahabi country ever.. return to what?.. untill i see gay people having sex on the streets of Riyadh in broad daylight then you are not cucked

Lmfao man you're making it a big deal while it is just mere words from bin Salman at the international news to look good because of the oil that is getting lost

Not that user, but I live in London and I know at least 2 sexi Saudi trans girls who live here.
Rich as fuck too, both have flats in Kensington and Knightsbridge.

You can't fight the gay Abdulah, in 15 or 20 years you will have trannys parading on your streets,

It's going to trigger a civil war there.

No, we're really obedient

>blaming everyone but yourself

Nevertheless, I suspect islam to weaken. I don't think islamic leaders in Europe will stay pious muslims

Hahahahahahahahaha

saudi will collapse into civil war by then dont worry bro

This. He can't even if he wanted to or they'll be deposed, replaced and thrown off a rooftop.

>will return to 'moderate, open Islam

Get fucked, feel the gayness. This is what you get for trying to force islam on others.

plotuist

In 10 years mecca is LGBT friendly

just like cathholics went against the new pope right?

Welcome to hell, would you like a drink?

Maybe in Europe, but the Islamic world still has a long way to go

So instead of fucking camels you'll fuck men?

just imaginé the capital of Islam going full lgbt in 10 years and the test of the islamic world poweless to stop it

amaizing

>fucking small boys and camels isnt degeneracy
The funny thing is that Islam is probably the most overtly homo religion out there (you can fuck prebuscent boi pussi)

Lol won't happen

>Homosexuality and zoophilia punished by death in Islam
"uhhhh fucking camels & little boys xDDDD"
We're Muslims, not catholics

Good.

Let every righteous man be so by choice.

Oh yeah, you guys just rape underage girls

whatever you say ahmed al-mohammed

Muslims have that much right. It looks like one or the other must rule and men take all the risks so their interests are paramount.

Assassination when?
Also
>implying they're not already cucked by clerics and persian psuedo-jew LARPER written Hadith.

Saudi will descend into civil war because of the absolute state of the horrors of Yemen they are inflicting and the Saudi Shia tribes will not fuck off.

Actually they do all three.

This. Look at what happened to the Grand Mosque in the 70's.

>SWEDED

What does this actually mean? I'm not familiar enough with sandniggers to make a judgement. Is this an Islamic reformation or is he just telling the US media what they want to hear?

Westerners made Saudi Arabia and we'll destroy it too.
It was literally a state founded by the British and funded by US oil money.
Don't tell us what to do with out property, we paid for it.

Well, you have a point there because even Wahhabism is a degeneracy anyway (not in the way most westerners think) but still a degenerate, already inferior ideology

Independant is literally a saudi owned mouthpiece now, I wouldnt listen to anything it claims

Idk why you guys are making it a big deal, he said that at an international Investment conference, he's basically just luring investors and inviting them to make money deals by saying that "muh moderate islam" while the Sunni hardcore clerics still have power & influence

What did you just say about my beloved church you heinous cryptokike?

That's how you know they're being serious you stupid camel fucker. Who do you think the (((investors))) are?

>>Saudi Arabia's crown prince promises country will return to 'moderate, open Islam'
>muzzy tak-ee-uh

>they're being serious
It's actually all of the opposite lmao, making it look like it will change to lure them all while nothing will change

>the only men left on this world will be Africans soon
I have news for you.

>Underestimating the Jews

You should have learned from us whites not to do that. I can't wait to see what they do to the Muslim world

Good.

Reverse-psychology psyops, pretending to be a muslim angry about the Muslim world going moderate.

In reality, Saudi Arabia has funded wahhabbism worldwide for decades, when they could have just chosen not to do that. This is just another act to spread Islam by appearing moderate.

The only men in the world will be the samurai.

Just as we’ve always wanted. You stupid newfag Saudi fuccboi

The Jews will rule your culture in a few decades. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Dammit Saudi Arabia.

This is what happens you sell your soul to the Jews.

And you know what they say about Jews and Samurai

I just hope he doesn't make it in time to save Europe. I want Europe to collapse. May nobody ever save them from their stupidity again. America's done enough. We have to weed out our weak

if only your country had the means to use a large military arsenal to end the source of which your problems stem.

This is now a memri thread

Saudi Arabia is already Jewish.
Doesn't stop them from being fully wahhabi fucks. Also Wahhabi isn't my culture

Dude, your country is rules by Jews, just as ours are. We are a victim as much as you. Nothing to do with us westerners, we were just hit a century before you. You could use us as an example and avoid the (((dollar)), but you gave in to shekels too. Welcome to hell.

you brought it on yourself you greedy oil niggers, Iran and the Persians are infinitely more based than you faggots

This is what you get for consorting with yids.
Meanwhile Iran goes against them and their murrican slaves and stays pure.

Saudis are the jews of arabs they don't care about islam all they're after is money and America is providing them with that so they pretty much will do anything the usa tells them
>pic related is the average saudi

the crown prince is 32 and the king is 81. when the king croaks the crown prince will be in charge for a looong time

user...

some muslims accept trannies. american muslims are majority gay friendly in polling now. isis is fake jewish. gays are friends with only Christians and Muslims. we banned kike stars too so there's that. i like watching memri tv and seeing how their emotions are a cultural motif whereby if youre not emotional youre not taken seriously. jews are just slimy. you never know what theyre saying or thinking. saudi arabia has had pride parades for a little while now. some american rapper said he went to one. they might be cordoned off but progress is progress. muslims also call Christians the children of the book and they have rules. dont even read the babylonin talmud about that if you dont want to barf

>Islamic reformation
won't happen ever
Islam is submission to allah
if you think christians are cucks then you need to study Islam
Allah controls every little aspect of a muslim's life
they had great literature and thoughts in the past but allah always brought them back with his whip
what could eventually happen is that a new sect is formed and manages to attract a substantial number of those that have grown up with more liberal influence
that will on the other hand make even more muslims radical because they see it as a threat

>He denied last week to capital punish a clear act of defiance from 2 young girls and 3 young boys that, by Allah, I rather not even mention
what did the boys treat the girls like they were also human beings

woman sinned first and it was sexual. deal

islamic fundamentalism is actually a pretty new thing, it basically arose as a giant reee when israel was created
that and britain deciding it'd be a great fucking idea to give oil rights over to the native arabs and turn a bunch of dirt farming camel riders in to the richest people on the planet overnight

A lot of people suppurt that, but here We don't have fathers neither nothers anymore... We are all individuals, we're less than fucking slaves.

I hope you Saudis will never experience this. Good luck.

How can this be stopped? How can this be reversed?

>muslims are gud boyz and dindu nuffin
>Islam totally didn't spread through forced mass conversions and genocide

A

Greed is what happened my Arab chap. Saudi Arabia thought it would keep it's values by dealing with America, personally I find Saudi values repulsive but each to their own and American values are differently repulsive, but Saudi Arabia dealt with America, America doesn't simply trade, it is an empire, Teddy Roosevelt was their Caesar, their influence imposes itself for each sale to America. This feud with the Shia isn't making it better for the Arabs of Saud or for any Islamic country for that matter.

that's not what I said?

>tfw Mecca will have annual LGBT parades in your lifetime

>Reverse-psychology psyops
WEREN'T WE ALL RETARDS OR SOMETHING

You're welcome, sweetie. Me and my husbands can't wait to be your neighbors.

hahahahha
Why am I laughing

Dude.. Now that's something that isn't happening anytime soon

>WESTERNERS
Funny way to say jews.

show me your geo flag

Wahhabism was created by a kike, blame yourself you shitty semite

nigger you are infected with the Jew not the western white man

>Yes, yes, let us build those mosques, we are moderates now!

[laughs in unaffiliated/other]