China has created salt-water tolerant rice

What will this mean? What will happen if Africans can start feeding themselves? Not that I think they'll do it; they'll get the white man down to plant it and take care of it for them

Sauce: nextshark.com/china-invents-rice-can-grow-salt-water-can-feed-200-million-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/may/china-could-become-the-biggest-christian-nation-by-2030s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bretty interesting, potential to help with world hunger
>they'll get the white man down
Fuck off

>potential to help with world hunger
you mean rapidly accelerate the unsustainable nature of the human race, right

>flag
k hussein

they also say they have a working emdrive
and their space stations are falling down
I'd take anything chinks say with a "grain of salt"

what is unsustainable? the world's population will likely stabilise at around 9 billion by current projections

if you think it's unsustainable, you should start with yourself.

Now those nigger will have more energy to hop the Hungarian fence

I agree, but what proportion of the 9 do you want to be African? Why would anyone ever do this?

Like your whole cunt and its neighbors have started with themselves?

Carbs kill

great, just what we need, more people

we need a great culling of the herd, not another food source

alot more people with cancer.

Well salt tolerance may have a down side, if you're now cultivating in soils that were previously infertile to normal cultivars.

Salt increases the mobility of heavy metals, so there could be some consequences of using these varieties in regions that are susceptible to pollution.

It shouldn't be rolled out so rapidly, agriculture shouldn't be trying to keep up with demand. As there are huge consequences to developing land, as it's often uni-directional and can't be reversed to an original states.

>thinks losing 60% of wildlife since the 70s, desalination of ocean wAter, algea blooms and mass extinction of ocean fish with the remaining fish being so radio active and full of mercury its not safe to eat, not to mention gmo crops that are literally drenched in agent orange, mass die off of honey bees a hundreds of other loses in the eco system is indicative of a sustainable civilization.
No, kill yourselves. Retards

RICED

Low IQ argument. If everyone who was aware there were too many people on the planet killed themselves, all that would be left is people who aren't aware, who would continue having tons of children.

It would objectively make more sense to try and kill two people than commit suicide using your dumb logic, anyway.

>somebody warns that overpopulation is obviously a bad idea
>"lol kill yourself then"
God you're a fucking mongoloid idiot.

Chinese post best post

>the world's population will likely stabilise at around 9 billion
Considering that even at 6 billions we were consuming too many natural resources and "overshooting", this is NOT good news.

They just cured world hunger and gained millions of loyal child soldiers if they play their cards right.

GMO is the word here
Some has previously invented GMO rice to prevent blindness in Africa too
Public misconceptions about GMO has prevent it to be use
Africa still going to starve and go blind dont worry

How is it unsustainable if they've just invented a new method of sustenance?

By stabilize you mean the death rate will increase massively or there will be some sort of plague/human rabies outbreak.

>What will this mean? What will happen if Africans can start feeding themselves?
lol africans don't need mutant rice nigga
they need to use the incredible fertile land they already have
they are starving because they are dumb

i'd rather be blind than dead you stupud leaf REEEEEEEE

>What will this mean?

After they contaminate every drop of ground water in China they'll buy a few years since they are also contaminating every drop of sea water in Asia.

I doubt it will be rolled out very quickly. There's a lot of crazy discoveries that haven't been put to market yet because they need to do extensive testing. GMOs get more testing these days since everyone is paranoid now.

chinese are liars.. don't believe this

Promising, but beware of saline irrigation. You can destroy soil that way. Incautious cultivation of salt-tolerant crops has already destroyed at least one of humanity's attempts at civilization.

Herro, me rike fried rice. Ching Chung Chang

Do you have any idea of the damage caused by the Chinese just because they massively overuse nitrogen because they all have a good complex since Mao starved them out? Not to mention Africans, who have zero concept of population control, will never live off just rice. How fucking dumb are you people

That's amazing China. They'll have no excuse to leave their countries but they'll do it regardless because Euro countries are throwing them gibs and they'd prefer to live in a nicer place without having built any of it.

I think its fine if we have more people so long as these ones can be contained to their savage continent.

Every time someone yells that there is a population crisis, new inventions come about which serve the needs. If you're so on the Guidestones kick, go join the Air Force and go rogue by triggering the Samson Option.

>Rice is not eco friendly, it emits plenty methane.
But only a traitorous white politician would care about eco friendliness when China and India do it at a scale of 1000x.

Sea chinks

>Africans grow rice for themselves
>aid not needed anymore
nothing wrong

(((current projections)))

You push the problem to next weakest link in the ecosystem and increase pressure on everything else. At some point you have to consider the downstream on saving lives. It isn't always a good decision in the long run.

>anything except humanity matters this close to the singularity

Go chop your nuts off so a squirrel can live, faggot.

Remember when Golden rice was genetically engineered. It was sent to many of these countries in the red zone. They sent it back. Muh GMOs.

EU crop dumping ends when?

Favourite recent project is that desert into farmland project BASED

>Steals researchers from all white nation's

>Break through
>Trusting China.

>tolerant
There is a lot of info missing from this "study". What salinity was the water? This makes a huge difference. This would be a real asset however near brackish areas.....But again, it depends on salinity. From the article, it does not seem that ocean salinity is survivable.

and each time science comes in to artificially prop up the population, the looming cataclysm gets multiplied exponential. A few hundred years ago, a major natural disastar would mean thousands of people die. When it happens today, we're going to see causalities in the Billions

no doubt this was a chink army project to further fuck up europe from african immigration

I'm studying to become a dietitian. Food is cool.
I always ask professors if they can tell me why GMOs are bad. Not a single one has given any proper examples or evidence. Most stutter a bit and either say there's nothing wrong with them or that "something bad might happen because science".

Africans not feeding themselves has nothing to do with a lack of possible crops. Africa is the most resource rich place on Earth.

why is changing your dna and removing all diseases and becoming immortal perfect 500 iq being bad for your children whys that bad

hurrrrr

because the tower of babel you get to doing that shit and youre defying god

it tastes nothing, as if it was filled with water.

keep your GMO crap for yourselves, everyone can see it doesn‘t pay off
>Trusting USA
>get stabbed in the back again

Someone's inevitably going to fuck up with their genetic engineering and create a superhardy weed that just won't die and doom us all to ecological disaster. I wonder if it will be the Yanks or the Chinks?

Your fart emits methane. Kys to save planet

When has the USA back stabbed the Swiss? Oh wait you are probably Ahmed

Regards itt actually think salting the earth is a good idea.
Holy shit, is this some kind of African genocide psyop?

read my other sentence u illiterate gypsy.

Neat...

It already grows in brackish water

>Muh GMOs
>Muh Agent Orange

Kill yourself, retard.

>“Yuan Mi,” however, costs 50 yuan ($7.50) per kilogram — about eight times more than the cost of ordinary rice.

Op is nigger that cant read a full article, You think niggers can pay $7.50 usd for a kg of rice?

>What will happen if Africans can start feeding themselves?
They already can
>Not that I think they'll do it; they'll get the white man down to plant it and take care of it for them
Like we already doing it for them?
Other questions?

It's 1 part seawater, 4 parts freshwater. It only allows for dilution, not outright substitution. They'd be fools to actually grow this on a large scale though, because once they give land over to it they'll need to remediate it before they can grow anything else on that same plot. Monocultures aren't good for anybody either, and since the traditional coplanting of lilies for nitrogen fixation in rice paddies won't work here they'll need to fertilize much more extensively to compensate.

Well if anyone was going to be at the forefront of rice technology..

Agriculture increases always result in population increases. This will continue until we reach an absurd population where record level starvation will occur the moment ultra-high productivity agriculture is disturbed. We need reduced reproduction and adding more food encourages the opposite.

Checked.

At that point you turn the excess people into the food

>ehrmagerd. prices can't drop if widespread use

They ain't doing it for the niggers. They are doing it for themselves.

Why do the Eurasians have to give the niggers solutions to their problems?

> conquer Africa
> feed troops and colonists with new rice.

>everyone can see it doesn‘t pay off

If you genetically engineer a crop to survive a drought for example, then you have something to eat when standard crops would've die. Yes, that would mean it pays off.

enjoy your autism

I rather be not blind or dead
Scientists invent golden rice as an effective source of vitamin A to prevent blindness in third word country
EcoloFag sream about it being GMO
Golden rice is not grown and poor fag still go blind due to lack of vitamin A
Saltwater rice will go down the same way.
Are you a special kind of reatard or just from denmark?

we are already fucked with plastic everywhere.
genetic doom scenario would only be last nail in the coffin

look at the bright side tho, knowing "gook science" is incompetent as everything else they are doing imagine how much damage this miracle rice will do? it might even fuck up something with water related in humans, that would be ironic as fuck.

The white man and china man were created under Eurasian conditions.

You can make the niggers like the White Man and the China Man under different conditions... conditions in wherein they are given everything.

You can form a cold piece of iron ore or pig iron into a steel sword.

They gotta be melted down in the fires, molten, have their impurities removed, form into steel bars, and then put into the fires again and hammered away.

>ehrmagerd. prices can't drop if widespread use

Man, avocados are at a all time high because hipsters are putting it in toast and i dont see the price going down with this new wide spread use.

Boy, did this shut me down... how am I ever to revover?

STFU ZYRGO GALVA

To be fair there are fungi that break down plastic given enough time

When did "save the whales" become "save the niggers."

Chinks ain't Christians. Why would they save or feed the niggers? They don't believe in heaven or even buddhism.

The only real use of niggers for Chinks is using them against whites. White population control through convincing white women to birth niggers instead of whites.

you mean help us keep raping mother earth sterilize the 3rd world now

>tfw born too soon to have been created as a genius, immortal existence
this sucks...

at least maybe we'll get to see a reverse aging treatment come into existence; only to be used by the current billionaires so they can continue to control us until we die

Great....more nigger and chinks. Fuck.

This will have adverse effects on the ecosystem in a very bad way.

The practical use of niggers is using them against your enemies to dilute their intelligence and resources. Turn them into enemies within white populations in Europe and the Americas so they can't interfere with Chinese interests.

A major Chinese colonization effort will push niggers into Europe and the Americas fleeing the "humanitarian crisis."

The more niggers the Americans and Europeans take... the more weighed down with internal strife and crime they become.

The plan is perfect for the Chinese.

The only defense is diminishing the worldwide nigger population so they can't be used as weapons against the west.

It's fucking chinese source, there's 100% chance that the yields are bullshit and I would say about 50% chance that they just washed some rice in salt water and sell it at huge mark up

Not a single clue why so many white women would want a child that's a different colour to them. When I give birth they're all going to be as pale as me.

yeah i know, but im not talking about that couple bottles you can drench with fungi to get more funding
im talking about plastic micro-particles that are fucking everywhere and can't be filtered with anything, carring everything with them from pathogens, to hormones that turn the god damn frogs gay mate.

>Chinks ain't Christians.

user pls
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/may/china-could-become-the-biggest-christian-nation-by-2030s

The xenoestrogen thing is an overblown meme. It's birth control chemicals in the water that's causing gayness.

>Whites need to stop having babies because Africans population is exploding

I guess you won't have to add soysauce

just plant them on giant barges in the middle of the ocean

There really is no winning on that whole fucking continent.
If you help them farm and feed themselves, their population explodes to the point of famine and they starve all over again.
The only thing food aid charities and GMO tech does in Africa is create more children to starve to death.

Literally the most humane thing to be done is to recolonize.

We already do
Black are just breeding themself to death
Without international help they will just starve to death

>birth control isn't xenoestrogen
U w0t m8?

That look on their faces.
That stone cold heartless, soulless chinese look on their faces.

the plastics man. Are you pretending to be stoopid?

no climate change is the real issue goy

PRETTY SURE THE JEWS DID THIS

And yet idiots here keep pointing at the poorest people on china to dismiss the country as a whole. When China hits the west, it will get everyone unprepared, even though all the signals are already here.

>READY-SALTED RICE
cool. Can they do potatoes n vinegar next?

Science is srs bsns.

what happens when we reach the limits of photolithography and we're stuck with 5 billion niggers, faggot