White People Global Unite /WPGU/ general

90% of the world is nonwhite and we will be an irrelevant, hated little population forever if we don't all unite, 100% of the 10% need to unite and be powerful.

A world with China and India but no majority white superpower sounds like hell on earth. Just admit it. This is why Richard Spencer is right about imperium: ethnonationalism is dead. Dutch nationalism in a world dominated by China, India and whatever other nigger-tier superpowers is nothing (I'm of Dutch descent).

The time in which even small European nations were uber-amazing, powerful entities that could tame the entire planet is over. We need to move on.

>inb4 Ameriburggrr
I'm not happy about this, at all. European nationalism for a specific, proud nation was a great thing we can never forget. We are literally forced to do this, or we will have no future that isn't BLACK'd or HAMID'd or just non-existent. Prove me wrong.

EUROPEANS OF THE WORLD UNITE
FIGHT TOGETHER FOR YOUR BIRTHRIGHT
IMPERIUM!

>INB4 richard spencer did nothing wrong
He does some things wrong, but he's not /thatbad/ desu

That man in OP's pic is not white. He looks mixed.

You could create a rally day.

Whites Unite November 20th where no white workers go to work. This has the benefit of hitting them where it hurts- the wallet.

It can be geared towards white culture or pride.

>no majority white superpower
What about Russia?

Spencer mindfucks Jewry when he tells them he thinks Israel is a good model for an ethnostate, idiot.

I like that idea, eventually. We really have to all unite. We're going to be less than 10% of the population, eventually. We're really fucked if we don't unite, the rest of the world is going to love to humiliate us and beat us down because we used to rule them. Just watch.

Honestly the only thing government seems to care about anymore is $$$.

I think it would send a clearer message moreso than anything else we can think of.

It would also piss off (((them)))

we need to eventually build up to it, most whites are still stuck in the one-nation-nationalism mode.

All white groups need to unite, basically, it's critical.

give it up. Nobody likes this faggot.

Spencer's idea of a homeland for white people all around the world is a very good one.

Spencer triggers literally everyone dude, it's just the way he is. He's still smart and a pretty good guy. Not saying love him, but he's not that bad.

We might really need it. We're going to be oppressed by the 90% nonwhite world, we know this.

he's a CIA sponsored shill, so fuck off. just look into his sugar daddy and you'll know

no he's not retard, how does that work?

He's independently wealthy. There are shit-tons of independently wealthy people, some of them end up becoming paleocon and/or white nationalist activists. Sorry to burst your bubble.

>He's independently wealthy

No he's not. His parents are wealthy and they support his lazy ass as he'll never get hired for a job again.

same shit cry more

I'm glad he decided to pump his funds into pro-white causes. Cry more, fuck's sake.

> 20% Muslim

You need a universally accepted definion of 'white' first.

European, done.

Actually European, not mixed with middle eastern (like Turks and Jews).

Say "native European", leftists are butthurt by it, they will argue about the poor native Americans, but get mad when you remind them Europeans are native people too.

Russia could be good if they expelled Muslims. Protip: they never will.

yup.

Honeypot thread post no personal info

Getting a little tired of spencer and his white globalism. It's just americanization 2.0

OP will admit this

Moarpheus, I thought you were onboard the Spencer train.

wow dumb post

If Americanization just meant whitepeopleification it might not be so bad (protip: it doesn't). The point is that we probably need white globalism or we're fucked.

We're going to be little populations dominated by foreigners forever if we don't unite. There just aren't enough of us. Imperialism is natural, unfortunately, and the only thing keeping nation states alive is the (western white) respect for distinct little nations and countries. By the year 2200 there will be a world of nonwhite superpowers, what the fuck are we going to do? Eventually, nonwhite superpowers would be fine with invading Europe directly, militarily. What the fuck is our response going to be?

Sorry m8 but shit's fukked.

That is still better than the deal you are getting right now, kraut. I'll take burgerization over getting Kalergi'd any day.

Daily reminder that anyone with European phenotypes can be white including slavs and Italians

Just become qt3.14 traps for POC OP.