Friendly reminder that only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

Friendly reminder that only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

Ultra high IQ city people all voted for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coupled_cousins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So much this x)
I love when I see fellow left wingers on pol it feels like there isn’t too many of us that are on here

Friendly reminder shills love the cack

Don't respond to bait
Sage

>brother says he doesn't want to go to college because student loan debt
>voted Trump

And the cycle of retardation continues.

a disaster for democracy
>but essential to the survival of the Republic

>chink niggers
>people

Splitting hairs. The US is a representative democracy, just like basically all other democracies on Earth.

>German
>trolling pol
>using trump as b8

Hi, Jew.

No.
Sage

Friendly reminder that shills have no imagination.

SAGE

Have some freshly baked lels for your (You).

>too smart to have voted
But ive always liked trump so eat shit.

Inner city blacks, baristas, and liberal arts majors are all well known to be high iq.

Helen Thomas is a Christian anti-Zionist, bro.

So the urban intelligensia got cucked by retards?
Sounds about right.
sage

>Ultra high IQ city people

>Ultra-high IQ people are more susceptible to hypnosis. Fact.
>The phrase, "Ultra-high IQ city people" is actually oxymoronic. Think about it.
>Praise God for the rural and suburban people who still possess common sense.

>TFW too intelligent to vote DRUMPF

Sage
Friendly reminder that slide threads are posted often and tend to have many patterns in common. One such pattern is the use of the following phrase.
>rural and suburban retards
Whether as OP or in reply, the above is posted by a slide enabler. You should sage all threads initiated/ignore those who post with it.
Also, Sage goes in all fields.

yes but the actual irony is that this worked at the time. the rural cousin fuckers didnt stop them from selling the concept / creating the EC.

>live in a trash covered city in an an apartment that costs $1500+ a month thats the size of a hotel room
>intelligent

Most Rick and Morty fans voted Trump though.

friendly reminder that your entire goverment is a shill including trumperd, let'stalk about weint stein forget about your vegas shooting, let's talk about assange leaks shill and forget about las vegas, let's talk about jfk guys also forget aout vegas, everything what's YOUR media is posting including your shill president are so that you would forgot bout vegas shooting.

>Using cousin fucker as an insult
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coupled_cousins

>Living in the red parts of a blue pilled state
I feel relieved.

y =cousin fucking ass will kill you faggot AIDS gonasiphlis fucker.

Reminder that Democrat run cities have illiteracy rates approaching 40%, especially New York and LA.

there is always a cost to every action. thats why you see lots of alpha personas / personalities, and not too many alpha actions. war machine is getting butt fucked in prison because he dared to act on his own truth; but at least he took action.

He was right. Public was gamed as a result

Reminder Germany was responsible for world war 2. Shame.

These people live in a bubble and don't want anything to threaten said bubble, hence their voting patterns. They also have a pathological addiction to virtue signaling. You have to be pretty dumb not to realize this.

Wtf I love white genocide now!

you idiots don't get it!!
your vote doesn't count for jack squat!!!!
the electoral college puts the president in office
NOT YOU!!!!

If they're so smart, then why did they choose the losing candidate?

>If you're not on the spectrum you're pretty much out of hope trying to understand the higher life form that is myself

tl;dr

>it was her turn

MY TURN MOMMY! MY TUUUURRRRRRNNNNN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHO DID MOOT VOTE FOR

It's funny that this is now the chosen shill method. It's never going to be effective for anything.

Psst, everything "left-wing" is based on lies and blacks (the most ignorant and unintelligent demographic) support that crap more than anyone, even the Jews that created every bullshit talking point and "issue."

>ultra high IQ
>and also illegal
>and/or dead

>tfw too intelligent not to be a danger to myself because of the Donald

God I needed a good way to save face while I pull the trigger. Thanks Libs!

Daily reminder that white males granted non white males and females the right to vote so they could literally all vote against the interest of white males

He's not wrong, maybe we should get rid of it.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA je kanker moeder HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Hillary.Her intelligence is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of her words will go over a typical person’s head.

>"I know words,I have the best words..."
>"I love the poorly educated."
>"Who would of thought that healthcare would be so complicated?"
>"It's an island,surrounded by water,big water...ocean water."

It's not normal to be this obsessed with one specific politician. It's fucking insane, in fact.

The overall mental health of the planet would skyrocket if we just gassed everyone who won't shut up about Trump. Seriously, the world would be a better place if you all were dead.

I now understand why genocides happen. I bet the Jews in Germany were just as fucking obnoxious as you. The Germans probably just wanted to get some fucking peace and quiet, to not have to hear the constant obnoxious shrill Jewish kvetching anymore.

I fucking hate this poster - High IQ city folk - keep drinking the fluoride and being brainwashed - you low IQ faggot. Have fun November 4th - I sent all you info to ANTIFA and let them know what a corporate fascist you are.

To be honest I did not but please stop posting this bs

go to an American university, the education you get is next to useless unless it is STEM

We called them college educated idiots in the military and gave them easy jobs out of the way where they cant fuck everything up. Otherwise known as liberals.

The captcha they won't come back for.

I'm sure MIT knows a thing or two about STEM...

>Falling for obvious bait

Nazi posters are the fucking worst.