Burger education system

>burger education system

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvYSPxvrq5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You Americans are so ugly! No whites! Sad!

Sandy Hook 2.0

You guys should be more worried that niggers are going to have the strongest military in the world soon, something that has never ever happened

you get what you pay for, forced or otherwise.

those kids kneeling
so noble

>kids throwing up black power fists
>niglet yelling at beaner kid
>curly haired brownie protesting, kneeling
>two italian kids kissing

KEK

>Two boys look like they are about to kiss
>All the black kids on the ground doing the black power hand sign
>Black boy with hands behind his back in Pajeets face
>Distraught teacher who just got this job because she wanted to help children

God damn...

>usa
>strongest military

Pick one and only one

sounds good senpai

niggers dont fight, just peel potatoes. same benefits as a maintenance guy doing a 12 hr day

why don't you go ahead and explain why the US military isn't the strongest? dumb frog

a true Norman Rockwell moment

What is going on in the photo

But Satan it's just like how jews control us 'white fighters' today. When niggers have the vote they will have control over us 'white fighters'.
When do we gain true independence, as a people?

niggles taking the knee during the Pledge of Allegiance

I teach elementary school in vegas and NO STUDENTS knee for the anthem or pledge which is sung every morning. My school has 50 percent and over Mexicans with plently of blacks and whites.
This pic shows more of a lack of class control than anything.

>niggles taking the knee
phoneposting
*nigglets taking the knee

>france
>criticizing ANY military

You're fucking with me, right?
Literally every other country's is a joke in comparison.

You can even see it in your fucking recruitment practices.
>We're committed to diversity and equal opportunity.
That's cute. We're committed to victory through overwhelming strength.

>Taking a knee
Gas them while they're young

if you send your kids to public school better move out of chocolate town or this is what they will be learning.

Jesus christ its not even a meme, America really is a shitskin nation

its definitely the teachers fault

I might start using niggles now. its like nibbles
niggles n shits

i didnt know it was allowed in school anymore.

i dont have the heart to post memorable Mexican police moments

>see pic of my daughter with her class
>she is one of 2 or 3 white kids in her class

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Copying me, I see?

>Italian kids
All I see are two little white faggots.

It's up to the principal and administration, at this age it's just part of routine

Militaries take a lot of time, skill, resources, and money to mantain. So when America loses her "cream of the crop" (white) majority, things are going to take a sharp turn downhill. You can see the effect of this by looking at our inner city infrastructure, which is going to shit.

Am i going to be stuck here when everyone leaves?

Better jump that fence before it becomes a wall Pedro. Otherwise you'll be working as a donkey show MC for the rest of your life.

>meems

it was the same for me in the first three years.

God I hate this fucking country.

DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEE

This must be a joke right? How can police officers be trained this badly?

yeah but who took the picture

Probably a classroom from a northern school.

You rack discripine. Thats why we win PISA tests. Authoritarian education.

Then leave faggot. Oh wait, you won't, because you know how good you have it here.

they're just having a good time.

MOVE NOW! GET HER OUT!

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE

Thank god there are no guns so knife wielding maniacs can threaten a dozen officers at once.

For real though, I understand the mental illness that wants to ban guns from civvies, but it is a special kind of retard that bans police from having them.

how're akmed and mukbar doing, you fucking leaf? Any mosque shootings? Or do you still want out help in restricting shitskins from entering your country?

Yes, we know.

The jews fucked everything up.

>its not even a meme
Not as good as deshaun and shenqua

>mexican police
>just guns down the criminal on sight
Just as bad 2bh

>>youtube.com/watch?v=CvYSPxvrq5s

>yfw realize it doesn't matter if liberals are teaching
>older generations have incentive to sabotage younger
>zero incentive to be a good teacher in today's economy also
>All the best teachers are basically not teaching anything anymore and just making money instead.
>You probably received half the education of a student in a 12 student school house in rural Vermont 50 years ago.

Ahh yes it's always someone else isn't it? Can't find a good job? It's the Mexicans. Can't find a wife? Theyre degenerate whores/coal burners. Economy is fucked? It's da Jews. Can't get into school? It's the chinks. Fuck man grow some fucking balls. It's on us. This whole mess. We were weak faggots. Trump is a step, not the end all be all, but a step in reclaiming who we once were.

Jesus,>56% more like >10% max

china you cuck, the strongest military in the world is china you cucks

noice

Nigger do you know how hard it is to get into Europe if you aren't brown?

WTF what country is this?

>Jesus,>56% more like >10% max
do you know how the greater than symbol works buddy

It's literally the jews, stupid.

It started with their immigration act of 1965.

Kill yourself, you literal shill.

Honestly our cops take a lot of abuse by the population, They get smacked, threatened and verbally abused, i know because i have seen that shit irl.
They can't really pull their guns out unless fired upon and they have to do a shit ton of paper work, HR fucked them really hard, i could smack a cop and he wont be able to do shit.

Fuck you and your reddit spacing faggot. Guess who sat on their asses while that bill passed? We did fucking idiot.

The cops are just running like cowards, this is ridiculous.

>the absolute state of burgerland

>Young Aztec warrior proudly standing up the angry nigger literally laughing in the face of the screaming chimp and not giving a fuck
>Young niglets bow before the young Aztec prince, honoring and submitting before their monarch and future emperor
>white boys make out like faggots
Aztec Master Race, white bois btfo, blacks btfo

Why is there a nigglet boy wearing a skirt and purple tights?

I'm referring to the
>le 56% face
meme

>implying we had a choice whether that bill passed
>complaining about double spacing

You're a fucking idiot and not worth arguing with.

Kill yourself.

not Brazil too ;_;
Do something Trump

Vegas shooter Chex in. Steve is back from his vacation where we going to get COMPED?

what? Mexican cops are notorious for beating the shit out of people, and raping them too. My grandpa was a cop in Mexico and bragged about beating the shit out of suspected Cartel members, one of his cops friends told us how he used to rape young communist rebels during the Mexican dirty war

You're retarded. The Chinese haven't found a war since WW2.

They’re all wearing collared shirts and khakis so it’s most likely an inner city school. A lot of the suburb schools are almost 100% white and the towns are white utopias.

he did say HR fucked them

56% : the pic

>Korean War*

What do you expect when you allow women to educate your kids?

>The darkies are simultaneously kneeling and dabbing

>My grandpa was a cop
>My grandpa
>grandpa

Times change, i remember cops beating weed smokers and now they have to be careful on how they load the animals into the trucks.

>A lot of the suburb schools are almost 100% white
100% white

> civic nationalism the picture.

I am a cop on the border and have come in contact with Mexican cops, they are ruthless assholes. Like I said they are known for abusing people, things have changed now though, they are less likely to take bribes but from what I hear from them personally they still do some ruthless shit. But then again these are border cops, user is probably from Mexico city where cops are more civilized, but as someone who goes to Mexico every weekend I am more afraid of being stopped by the police than I am of cartel members, again I say this as a border cop myself. As soon as they see American license plates they fall on you like vultures and see what they can get out of you, and if you ressist you are getting the shit beating out of you and if you are decent looking you would probably get raped as well. They are fucking animals

>one knife wielding brown person is able to intimidate and hold off ten officers

Whose fucking idea was it to forbid them from having guns?

>faguette criticizing any other army

>Whose fucking idea was it to forbid them from having guns?

I wonder (((who)))?

As I told the other user, I am a cop myseklf and have arrested and help lock away many drug traffickers in the border and yet when I go to Mexico I am more afraid of being stopped by the Mexican police because they hunt for Americans. When me and my friends go to Mexico we take extra precautions to not speak any english and try to act as Mexican as possible because Mexican pfficers are always on the prowl looking for Americans to fuck over. Also close to 60% of teenagers arrested are raped by police officers before they get to jail. There is a reason why Mexicans glorify the Cartels bruh

>she

Out of all the black people in my college classes, only the females are passing. The black men brag about their failing exam grades with each other. Many of the white and Asian women are dumb as rocks as well.

This

I went to a rural school district in Pennsylvania. Our graduating class numbered ~500 students. There was only 1 black student who transferred out in 9th grade.

Border cops are really assholes i never go near the north border, they will always try to get a bribe if you look foreigner, i like more the south and my cops are better behaved, Last interaction i had with a cop he was very nice and warned me that it was very late and if i had been drinking it would be better to head home before i got into an accident.

Wait until your nigger overlords learn how to use acid

They drop out, move, or get murdered. Don’t worry but charter schools are free in most states you just need to apply.