Is Ann Coulter peak /civic nat/ or crypto-fash?

Is Ann Coulter peak /civic nat/ or crypto-fash?

Other urls found in this thread:

zimbio.com/Ann Coulter/articles/DSuF9etzADb/Ann Coulter Boyfriend History
amren.com/author/ann-coulter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's a Sup Forumsitician, 100%. Probably posts here. One of us.

She's a coalburner

She does post here

and she actually supports what she says

She's an extremely isolationist, extreme nativist, civic nationalist. That's how I would describe her.

Somewhere in between. She wants a white majority America, so for all intents and purposes she's a white nationalist.

Any proof?

Regardless she's /ourgirl/

>american
>female
worthless

Ann hasn't had sex in decades. She uses her vagina to keep pocket change and car keys handy

Would you vote for her if she ran?

She's a time traveling witch from the 17th century. Proof? Just look at that face

Probably, I wouldn't if Rand was running tho. She's unironically the only woman I would vote for

If we're being serious, she seems to basically be one step removed from an ethnat. Basically, acknowledges racial differences, doesn't want changes to the ethnic composition of the nation. Where she disagrees with ethnats is probably on the issue of non-white ethnicities who are basically 'part of American history' (so, natives and blacks, mostly.)

Provide evidence for this claim. If it's a photo of her standing next to a black person there needs to be a story involved or clear affection in the photo.

Ann Coulter is the female incarnation of Goebbels but not a loser like him.

just a shitkicker that will never be happy with anything because it will put her out of work. no substance to her at all.

Yes. I'm okay with female political officers so long as they are women of substance. Same with men really.

>She's an extremely isolationist,

>supported the Iraq War

the duality of man

She dated dinesh d'souza, for one, and apparently, after 2 seconds of googling, I discovered she dated a fucking kike.

zimbio.com/Ann Coulter/articles/DSuF9etzADb/Ann Coulter Boyfriend History

She's a Christian.

"Coalburner" specifically means she fucks niggers.

She wants the wall the way Ahmed wants to blow himself up for allahfag - real, real bad.

>Where she disagrees with ethnats is probably on the issue of non-white ethnicities who are basically 'part of American history' (so, natives and blacks, mostly.)
I'm not sure if I'm in the minority here but I actually do think that some blacks definitely have a birthright to this country. Same with natives, obviously. I'd still encourage them to self-segregate, though.

I agree that you are probably in the minority. Blacks came here without agency and will inevitably depart in the same way.

She literally writes for Amren.

Really? link me some articles.

Two people i can listen to. Savage and her. Based and has a new show. Savage hasnt been on TV for 15 years and she is going to have him on! He has been banned by everyone and still kicks everyones ass! Its so funny!
I dont watch TV, but i will watch Laura, even if its on Fox.

amren.com/author/ann-coulter/

I know. but she fucked a poo and a jew. The jew having served on the NYC council.

Some shitty DNA has been thrown around in there

somewhat isolationist is a better description. iirc she wants to ditch the UN and all that

She's /oneofus/

She talks about shit skins like they are animals and they shouldn't be anywhere near white people.

She fucked a black guy 10 years ago.

Did they have any mongrel children? NO

Most white girls will fuck a darkie at some point. Its inevitable and most of them come back to their own kind.

Ann didn't. She dedicated her life to freeing whites from evil dark skinned primitives.

No doubt!

Of course she did.

She hates Muslims. Are you a fucking Democrat who feels sorry for those Muslim halfwits? Stealing their oil is the least of their worries with the way they treat their women.

wtf I love Coulter now

Ann Coulter doesn't hold firm beliefs.

She became a fan of Vdare and so is concerned with immigration, but that's about it. She's done well mostly because she annoys liberals while at the same time agreeing that their version of reality is the correct one. She's about as bad as Dinesh D'Souza at that, like he's recently gotten into this trend of calling liberals Nazis and attributing all racist American history to Democrats, which means conceding to the liberal point of view that much of American history is racist.

Coulter does the same shit and fucks up in arguments routinely, like when asked why she'd be against immigration when she's descended from immigrants she goes on about how "nuh uh I was descended from colonists" which is just being pedantic. By doing that she doesn't challenge the liberals' view that immigration has been useful to the US in the past and should still be good in the present, she instead is just avoiding the argument that should be reasonable to win.

I'm willing to overlook an indiscretion with a kike and a redpilled pajeet for someone who has spent a lifetime living under the kike dominion while contributing to the cause of white nationalism. If she'd been a nigger lover though that'd be difficult to disregard, that is the absolute bottom.

>She fucked a black guy 10 years ago
Provide evidence.

They were kinda brought here against their own will, and they still did have a good amount of positive cultural influence in the early 20th century before LBJ fucked it up.

Ann Coulter just says things to get attention so she can sell her books. If we were in a situation where the media were all far right, with most normal people being on the left, she'd be a loud feminist supporting Islam

Well, there is a difference between immigrants to a country and people who moved somewhere and created the country, but you're generally correct

thank you fren

I agree about Natives, at least. They're the only non-white group I'd accept in the ethnostate. Everyone else has to go back.

she's a coal burner which is fucked up but aside from that I'd say she's alright.

The only Republican who actually had any balls in the 00s

Of the mainstream celeb type Fox commentators she's the closest to irl Sup Forums.

They may have once provided positive influence, but now their legacy is one of murder, disease, crime and degradation. And yes they were brought against their will but I ask you, can an animal ever give consent? And is it not appropriate that they should return as they once departed?

Provide evidence that Ann Coulter fucked a nigger.

>immigrants
>colonists

Yes, there's a huge difference.

Why doesn’t this old hag have any white children?

I wouldn't think it to be ethical to just rescind citizenship to people who were born here legally, let alone who have a legacy here. Deport illegals, end immigration, abolish the welfare state, and make sure the remaining nonwhites either assimilate into the prevailing culture or leave.

Kind of, yeah. Colonists go somewhere and create something. They build the US colonies, or South African colonies, or colonies on Mars. Immigrants go where something is already put in place and simply join it, or leach off of it

probably crypto. she hangout way too often with actual crypto to not be one herself.

FASH FASH FASHY FASHTASTIC FASHONISTA.

It was never our founders' intention that they should be eligible for citizenship, a mistake it is unfortunately upon we here today to correct.

isn't she a zionist? she's like one of these pro-israel pro-christian conservatives(worst kind of conservative).

also why is she single? don't conservatives believe in starting families and shit? aren't feminists supposed to be single and miserable?

i noticed a lot of these pro-family conservative women are single and childless. they are like liberal women in so many ways. take lauren southern for example. she's already in her 20s and she has no children
white nationalist women whine about white genocide while being child-less. you should be letting white dudes fuck you in your pussy without a rubber if you truly cared about white genocide

The Naturalization Act of 1790 was an ideal that the founding fathers could never truly fulfill given the very nature of this country. A 100% demographically white America has never existed in any form and realistically will probably never exist in the future, but pre-1960s demographics are good enough and still attainable.

Yeah

id vote for her if she was running smart. Like if she planned out an attack and coordinated with republican fixers

BTW we desperately need help infiltrating the GOP with proper BASED canidates and workers. I encourage everyone who reads this to become a political scumbag for trump

Does she have a hot body?

well at least she certainly doesnt post webm of ugly whorish gooks

those girls are superior to any white girl in terms of looks

>SHE

t. ugly manlet

She's a globalist who says vaguely conservative things that change based on the current direction of the GOP.

Same as Rush Limbaugh, basically. All I can say in their favor is that at least they're not neocon Jews.

Nonetheless, it was the law of the land, and it is what they wanted for us. 100% may indeed be unrealistic but I believe that 99% is doable, just not through politics alone.

She is an entertainer, that's is all. A very, shrewd, smart entertainer who knows her audience.

She's a click bait, chicken little troll who should be ignored.

She has no children nor will she have them due to her age. Who she fucks is irrelevant at this point

have you seen her retweets

she is woke